Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Beauty Pageants: Stupid or Beneficial to society?

chaw
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Beauty Pageants: Stupid or Beneficial to society?

Please. Let me hear your opinions :lol2:

aya[?] likes this topic.

Aybs
 Diana
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

Re: Beauty Pageants: Stupid or Beneficial to society?

I don't really get the point having beauty pageants, even miss earth which as the purpose of promoting environmental awareness chorva. I think these kind of contests affect the society negatively. They only focuses on the outer beauty, nice bodies, pretty faces blah blahh.. we do not know, maybe these women are bitches who just want fame. How about the not-so-pretty girls who really wants to join the pageants bc of its mission?
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

[quote=Aybs;#399693;1398149564]I don't really get the point having beauty pageants, even miss earth which as the purpose of promoting environmental awareness chorva. I think these kind of contests affect the society negatively. They only focuses on the outer beauty, nice bodies, pretty faces blah blahh.. we do not know, maybe these women are bitches who just want fame. How about the not-so-pretty girls who really wants to join the pageants bc of its mission?[/quote] wooooo this is a good point. But I guess, this kind of contest isn't stupid either. I think it is kind of beneficial when it comes to uniting all the countries/barangay/provinces of the world. It just becomes negative, when, people think that it brings negativity. like, when people think of what ivy said, but when you see it on the brighter side, beauty contests just want to appreciate the beauty of women, acknowledge how smart women are, and how beauty and grace should be represented by us (women). And also, not all the beauty queens are beautiful. Some are uglier than me you know :lol3: but they can join because they have sexier body and more flawless skin than me. :lol3: maybe they just want to promote healthier lifestyle? who knows, :lol3: but i don't really think it's stupid. hehe
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Because that's how beauty pageants are. If you really want to fight for a cause then you don't need to hate on those girls joining beauty pageants with a cause. It's like those protesters in the street. They hate the govt and the president and obama but by God, what have you done with your lives to help this shitpoor country? Same with the pageant, no one's forcing you to like it. Of course they select the pretty ones for a good reason. If we're gonna promote something, we need to capture the attention of the people and if it's something beautiful it will attract more supporters. The beauty of the contestants, not the individual per se, but the beauty the girl exudes tells something about the cause and it always gives off a positive appeal to the public.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:29

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy