• The Lounge 
  • » Is Cyberbullying a Serious Problem?

Is Cyberbullying a Serious Problem?

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Is Cyberbullying a Serious Problem?

[b]Read through all the comments.[/b] :thumbsup: [spoiler][img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/2wedsok.jpg[/img][/spoiler] That comment by Katie McHall *smh* Asking people to kill themselves is so easy to say over the internet, [url=http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2010/09/30/cyberbullying-and-a-students-suicide]but did you know that someone already committed suicide for being cyber bullied[/url]? [hr][hr][hr] [i]Should more laws be written to deal specifically with cyberbullying? If a victim commits suicide, should that factor into a decision to prosecute the accused bullies? [/i] [img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/cfd63b2da8d6fa61d43d2d424f693e71/tumblr_myhy6b0xHV1rzipgeo1_500.gif[/img] Have you ever cyber bullied someone? Where you bullied in the internet?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Is Cyberbullying a Serious Problem?

Yes I have and I also did the cyberbullying :lol2: It's a serious problem for some people who can't handle criticism. That's how kids were raised in America. They're too pampered with compliments so just a little bit of criticism will make them flip out :swt:

Last edited by chaw (2014-04-22 09:04:50)

Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

When someone forgot to log-out his account on fb :xixi: I post a nude photos on his wall and used some foul words. :lol2: Is that consider a cyberbullying? :lol3:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

^it's can be considered as being an a-hole. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: hahahahahhahajokelangokayhahahhaahhaha

Last edited by bubblegum (2014-04-22 09:54:57)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bubblegum;#399970;1398174673]^it's can be considered as being an a-hole. :lol2:[/quote] Belle add more smileys. :lol2: [quote=Natsume;#399914;1398172226]Is that consider a cyberbullying? :lol3:[/quote] I think it's called a 'prank' not cyber bullying. :lol:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=aya;#399974;1398174760]Belle add more smileys.[/quote] oh yeah, i forgot. :facepalm: being funny doesn't translate well in words. @T: stay away from the internet if you can't handle mean people. Also, don't take internet to the heart i mean like, there's a world out there that's real and that's where you live and not with trolls and girls with histrionic syndromes on the internet. It's a jungle out there, ma.

Last edited by bubblegum (2014-04-22 09:59:09)

asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

I think it's pretty lame, especially if it's done anonymously. (ask.fm or something) And plus, a lot of people have committed suicide and are depressed because of cyber-bullying. [quote=aya;#399842;1398167941]Should more laws be written to deal specifically with cyberbullying? If a victim commits suicide, should that factor into a decision to prosecute the accused bullies?[/quote] Yes and yes (cause those a-holes deserve it).
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=asawanibatman;#399981;1398175018]I think it's pretty lame, especially if it's done anonymously. (ask.fm or something)[/quote] True. Very cowardly. :no2: Although, when people say negative things about a person usually it is reflected back at the criticizer. For example, calling someone else fat or ugly, people will judge you too so sometimes it's better not to hate someone so openly... but that's backstabbing HAHAHHAAHAHA so maybe don't say anything at all when you don't have anything good to say. I bet Katie Mchall (on first photo) have a lot of haters now. I wouldn't be surprise if bitch already deactivated her facebook.

Last edited by aya (2014-04-22 11:16:27)

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Juz like sexual harassment? :lol3:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=bubblegum;#399970;1398174673]^it's can be considered as being an a-hole. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:[/quote] 1 smiley is enough :facepalm: :lol3: We just have a misunderstanding before ok. :xixi: :lol3: [quote=aya;#399974;1398174760]Belle add more smileys. :lol2:[/quote] dwuw wakakaka :lol3: [quote=aya;#399974;1398174760]I think it's called a 'prank' not cyber bullying. :lol:[/quote] :thumbsup: :yes2:
zanza
 Bogem
zanza's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-05-14

Here's an advice: Don't be a drama queen.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Cyberbullying should be easier to handle, right? Like if they have been bullying you online, then ignore it. Go to other sites. Use your bully's own words against him (it's the internet, you can call him out and fish for people to go to your side, unless you're in the states then you're doomed). Or better yet, get off your computer. But I think cyberbullying [i]can[/i] be a serious problem once it's gone personal. If you posted a selfie on FB and people posted nasty comments, there's a high chance people will mock you about it the next day at school. And cyberbullying is public. It's for the world to see. And there are times when you can't delete the moment when you were the center of ridicule.
  • The Lounge 
  • » Is Cyberbullying a Serious Problem?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:21

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy