Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

TV/Movie Spoilers

What are your thoughts about spoilers? Are you sure you hate them? :xixi: [spoiler]Didn't whether to put this on the Movie or the Television section so I put it on the Lounge :lol3:[/spoiler]

Last edited by Tres (2014-05-04 05:16:17)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: TV/Movie Spoilers

Me? I love spoilers. :lala::lala::lala: But I don't want people to tell me. I want to read the spoilers on the net, like on wiki/wikia. :lol: But I only spoil myself when it comes to TV series, manga & anime and books. :xixi: I prefer [u]not knowing anything[/u] at all when it comes to [b]movies.[/b] :thumbsup: When I saw The Hunger Games, I wish I hadn't read the book (BUT IT'D BE A SHAME IF I HADN'T READ THE BOOK. :ohno: lol. Dilemma.)
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

I hate spoilers especially if it's about the things i love reading or watching. I hate spoilers so much people do that to me all the time, especially if it's about One Piece. I spoil myself thru internet if i get bored and i like really really wanted to know something i go and google it but still, I dont go beyond knowing everything since i still go for the element surprise.
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

I like spoilers in any form, whether they're told or read in wiki. :lol3: They familiarize me with the story and they give me an idea whether i'll like the movie or not.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

I like spoilersssss, I read them all the time. :lol2: Whether it's a TV series spoiler, movie spoilers, character spoilers, etc spoilers. Don't care, I love all them spoilers. :lol: I just don't like hearing it from people/friends... I lose all my interests, it's a weird feeling, lels. :d
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#404490;1399224747]When I saw The Hunger Games, I wish I hadn't read the book (BUT IT'D BE A SHAME IF I HADN'T READ THE BOOK. :ohno: lol. Dilemma.)[/quote] Ditto. Especially when the film's adapted from a book everybody knows about. If you hadn't read it before watching it, it's like you feel left out :lol3: [quote=PUSH;#404492;1399225147]I hate spoilers especially if it's about the things i love reading or watching.[/quote] Do you like, frown on the person who spoils to you the story of the book or the tv/movie? [quote=ninch;#404683;1399271296]I like spoilers in any form, whether they're told or read in wiki. :lol3:[/quote] Does this give us the permission to tell you what's coming even in the middle of watching the movie? HAHAHAHAHA [quote=Pawws;#404703;1399278180]I just don't like hearing it from people/friends... I lose all my interests, it's a weird feeling, lels.[/quote] maybe that's because some people spoil us to show off noh? God I'm surrounded by such people.
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

[quote=Tres;#405277;1399381538]Does this give us the permission to tell you what's coming even in the middle of watching the movie? HAHAHAHAHA[/quote] Ay! I haven't considered that but yes, I think. :lol2: because probably I already got some spoilers even before watching the movie. :lol:
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

I don't like hearing spoilers from other people esp. when I read them on facebook/twitter. Ok dude, u must be so proud :mg: hahahaha but I like reading wiki spoilers for myself :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:04

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy