Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

PUSH

Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

Re: PUSH

Push: You really want to see it? Just tell me if your serious about that. I'm gonna show you that thing. But not in private message. I will show you that in person. Just tell me when and where. So you can see it live pay per view. Aya: about what? about 'you want to see it?' Do you really think im serious about that. Lol

Last edited by Natsume (2014-05-09 07:08:50)

PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

[quote=Natsume;#406608;1399626657]Push: You really want to see it? Just tell me if your serious about that. I'm gonna show you that thing. But not in private message. I will show you that in person. Just tell me when and where. So you can see it live pay per view.[/quote] ok really what are you fighting for? [i]ano pinaglalaban mo?[/i] :lol3:. dude a picture is ok, u dun need to make me see personally, its not like I'm going to measure it. a picture paints a thousand words, one of which can prove me wrong that ur penis is more than 6 inches :thumbsup:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

Dude, that's why im asking you if your serious or not. If yes then i'll show it to you. If not, then you know that its just a joke Lol. A picture? Im not that stupid to post a naked pic on the net. And besides, some pictures are real, some pictures are edited. How will you know if i its real or fake? [i]wala ako pinaglalaban[/i]. You said you want me to prove it, then i'm willing to show it you. Im not joking this time coz i remember 1 of your fact about joker/s.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Natsume;#406608;1399626657]Aya: about what? about 'you want to see it?' Do you really think im serious about that. Lol[/quote] Not really. But you keep mentioning it so it was funny. :lol3::lol3::lol3: Anywayyyyyyyy, can Tokis sign Rai's petition please? :O_O:
sarcastickidsoldier
» FTalkAddict
Se7en Deadly Sins
2015-06-03

by any chance do u want to be mean or sarcastic to someone? :lol:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

What are your pet peeves? Do you like ukay ukay?
ice
 Ice Tortilla
» FTalker
Se7en Deadly Sins
Snezhnaya
2021-11-20

Is there anything that you look forward to this weekend?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Do you like short hair or long hair?
ice
 Ice Tortilla
» FTalker
Se7en Deadly Sins
Snezhnaya
2021-11-20

What would you name your future daughter? What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?

Last edited by ice (2014-05-09 13:47:22)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Hi ate pushhhhhhhhh What college did you graduated from? :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Push you wanna get grilled right? :thumbsup: Here you go. 1. What do you like best about dondon? 2. What do you hate about dondon? 3. If you will see dondon in person again, what are you going to do? 4. If dondon says he wants to treat you, what are you going to ask for? 5. If you and dondon will watch a movie, what are you going to watch? 6. What do you think is dondon's weakness? 7. Who do you think is dondon's ultimate crush? 8. Is dondon pikon or not? 9. If you are going to change dondon's username, what will you choose? 10. How old do you think dondon is?
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

What is your opinion about: Unattractive pervs? Attractive pervs? Where would you classify bram in the list of pervs? :xixi: Say, you unintentionally hurt someone by stating something, but you thought that you were even trying not to be rude to that someone, and then that someone was totally being touchy about that matter, what would you do? Apologize so he would not know that he's being too dramatic or keep on teasing him until he realize that you have nothing against him and you were just trying to logically state something?
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Music-related questions lolololol What's the worst song you've ever heard in your entire life? If your life were a musical, what would be its genre? theme? setting? Who would be the characters? (Only FT members) The main characters, villains, and your love interest of course :xixi: Additional questions: What kind of person is the worst in your opinion? Is it the liar type, or the backstabbing type? Or the condescending type? What makes you fall for a person? What makes you hate a person? Is it easy to spite you? Is it easy to annoy you? Is anyone trying to annoy you right now aside from me? :xixi:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Wow where are you? :xixi: so much questions in here. Q: Which streetfood do you like most? Hate the most? Which veggie do you like most? Hate the most?
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Ate Pusheeeeen, just wanna let you know I miss you. :lol2: Dunno why though. :xixi: Anyway, more questions from me. Yay. :lol3: 1. What do you not like about commuting? 2. What was the worst experience you have had while commuting? 3. Have you seen a real live accident? 4. What do you want to change in the govt? 5. What is your dream car? 6. Do you even like to own and drive a car in our country? 7. Which of the ftalkers would you invite first in your car? :lol2: 8. Where would you like to go? 9. Which province would you love to go? 10. Do you like beaches? Pools? Going on vacations? 11. Have you zip-lined? Bungee jump? Done something crazier? 12. Do you have your own bucket list? Whahahahahhahhaahahha luv u :xixi:
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

[quote=Natsume;#406963;1399651109]How will you know if i its real or fake?[/quote] How would you get a fake picture of a penis though? :B Interwebz? Theres people doing that nao? :lol:. Really, if u are hurt about what i said. Sorry then. But dont tell me na wala kang pinaglalaban.. Kasi i felt that u were like "Come at me bro!, i would prove you wrong!" cause really, u are trying to defend urself way too much bro. So, lets stop this madness. Even if im serious or this is a joke.. why would i travel miles to where the hell u are so i can see ur penis and prove myself wrong? Really man? [quote=sarcastickidsoldier;#406988;1399652784]by any chance do u want to be mean or sarcastic to someone?[/quote] Yes. Yes i do. [quote=chaw;#406993;1399654177]What are your pet peeves? Do you like ukay ukay?[/quote] -Scratching of boards -Nakikiskis na papel :lol3: -Sounds that styrofoams make -I love ukay ukay :love: [quote=ice;#406999;1399654966]Is there anything that you look forward to this weekend?[/quote] My Restday and the ending of my FTW :lol3: [quote=chaw;#407001;1399655087]Do you like short hair or long hair?[/quote] dpends, but id prefer long hair.. i want curls :crybaby: [quote=ice;#407016;1399657608]What would you name your future daughter? What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?[/quote] -Cornelia Jessica -Eating :chew: [quote=Pawws;#407019;1399658312]What college did you graduated from?[/quote] I havent graduated yet :lol: [quote=aya;#407021;1399658636]Push you wanna get grilled right? Here you go. 1. What do you like best about dondon? 2. What do you hate about dondon? 3. If you will see dondon in person again, what are you going to do? 4. If dondon says he wants to treat you, what are you going to ask for? 5. If you and dondon will watch a movie, what are you going to watch? 6. What do you think is dondon's weakness? 7. Who do you think is dondon's ultimate crush? 8. Is dondon pikon or not? 9. If you are going to change dondon's username, what will you choose? 10. How old do you think dondon is?[/quote] 1. He is nice 2. His exaggerated rush of emotions 3. Idk. Wave? 4. Chicken :thumbsup: 5. Captain America and the Winter Sonata (aka Soldier) 6. He seems to want to please everyone. Cant do that bro, in reality some people would hate you. 7. either you or llyanz 8. Due to recent events, He is pikon. 9. Sarcastickidsoldier :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3: 10. 27-28 y/o [quote=des;#407114;1399667891]What is your opinion about: Unattractive pervs? Attractive pervs?[/quote] Theres 2 classifications of pervs? :lol3: Unattractive pervs ----- If they are really into that thing, make sure u have like the best performance :thumbsup: Attractive pervs ---- shut up, and lets go :lol3: LOL JKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK [quote=des;#407114;1399667891]Say, you unintentionally hurt someone by stating something, but you thought that you were even trying not to be rude to that someone, and then that someone was totally being touchy about that matter, what would you do? Apologize so he would not know that he's being too dramatic or keep on teasing him until he realize that you have nothing against him and you were just trying to logically state something?[/quote] Id tease him/her until that person would realize what that person is trying to fight for is meaningless. Id set that person straight if i indeed would like to play along or not. If i didnt intentionally hurt him/her i would feel bad at first,but if that person would start to go against me and be uberly dramatic to the extent that i dont even get what that person is fighting for, then ill just stop and save myself and that person a very long dramatic scene and waste of time. Though, i would stil apologize. In the long run, i have said something to make the person like that. i guess some people doesnt know how to not take things way too seriously. -- Ill answer the rest later. I have to go back to work :lol3:
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

Push, what are your ultimate pet peeves? What do you do for a living?
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=aya;#406976;1399651739]Not really. But you keep mentioning it so it was funny. :lol3::lol3::lol3: Anywayyyyyyyy, can Tokis sign Rai's petition please? :O_O:[/quote] :lol3: my group is currently inactive atm. :um: anyway sure. If i spotted them online, i will surely ask them to sign a petition. It's for my fafa rai anyway :xixi: only me and brye will sign a petition atm. :thumbsup: [hr] [quote=PUSH;#407397;1399700342]How would you get a fake picture of a penis though? :B Interwebz? Theres people doing that nao? :lol:. Really, if u are hurt about what i said. Sorry then. But dont tell me na wala kang pinaglalaban.. Kasi i felt that u were like "Come at me bro!, i would prove you wrong!" cause really, u are trying to defend urself way too much bro. So, lets stop this madness. Even if im serious or this is a joke.. why would i travel miles to where the hell u are so i can see ur penis and prove myself wrong? Really man?[/quote] Let me explain again. first, I'm asking you if your serious or not about what you've said. The answer is yes or no. Just as simple as that. ([i]if you answered that, end of discussion[/i]) you've skipped that part. Second, about the penis thing, what if i send you a pic, will you believe what you will see? The saying goes "don't believe everything you read" or what you saw/see. Some people will just believed on what they've saw, believed what they've heard, believed what they've read without asking what happened or they don't really observed something and that will lead to a serious misunderstanding. [quote]"Come at me bro!, i would prove you wrong!"[/quote] No dude. It's not what i really wanted to say. Its simply because i have the guts to really do that and besides, your asking me to prove it. and about what i've said before '[i]you want to see it[/i]' i'm just kidding about that. If you can't handle my joke/s, it's not my problem. I know your a type of person who don't want to make some jokes/fun with you, then maybe i should adjust. [quote]why would i travel miles to where the hell u are so i can see ur penis and prove myself wrong? Really man?[/quote] Lol. coz your asking me to prove it. If you really want to see it, you need to risk something and that is if your really serious about that. [quote]6. He seems to want to please everyone. Cant do that bro, in reality some people would hate you.[/quote] Oh really?. I hope you don't judge a person based on what you see. Anyway, i'm just being real to myself. I don't want to pretend to somebody else and i'm not plastic nor a social climber. If someone will hate me, then it's fine for me. i don't give a shit. i don't care. [quote]1. He is nice[/quote] thanks

Last edited by Natsume (2014-05-10 05:01:36)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Natsume;#407483;1399707935]:lol3: my group is currently inactive atm. :um:[/quote] What? Why? [quote=Natsume;#407483;1399707935]It's for my fafa rai anyway :xixi: only me and brye will sign a petition atm. :thumbsup:[/quote] kamsahamnida kamsahamnida kamsahamnida kamsahamnida. =) [hr][hr][hr] HAPPY QUESTIONS: 1. What is your most favorite thing in the world? 2. Your favorite toy when you were a kid? 3. If you can make a mythological or fictional creature come to life, what would it be and why? 4. Onew Lee Jinki or iPhone 5s? 5. Kim Soo Hyun and I, are we bagay? HAHAHHAHAHA 6. How many children do you want to have with Onew? 7. What if Onew ask you to be his concubine and he has like 1000 wives, are you still going to marry him? 8. What is your favorite perfume for men? 9. Who is your favorite korean actress? 10. What do you wanna see if you have the chance to go to South Korea?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Do you want to wear circle lenses?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:57

[ 8 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy