bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[CONTEST] Ftalk Summer Loveteam 2014

[align=center][size=6]Ftalk Summer Loveteam 2014[/size][/align] [quote][b][align=center]Summer is almost over and on the old FT we used to hold various contests during summer (read: April-May on Ph) and there were even prizes given away. Even though we do not have as many active members as before, I think it's good to have a contest where no hard effort is needed. All you gotta do is be popular enough to garner as many votes as you can.[/align][/b][/quote] [u][b][color=red]NOMINATING[/color][/b][/u] On this thread we start by nominating a loveteam. Only members with 500+ post count may be nominated. The nomination will go on for 3 days and the voting will commence the next day after. Once a loveteam has already been nominated, you do not need to continuously post the said loveteam for support. Discussions are welcomed. The threadstarter and admin are disqualified from this contest. :thumbsup: [b][color=red][u]VOTING[/u][/color][/b] The period of voting will go on for 4 days. The voting will be done by poll + member's post. One vote per member. Since there will be a poll, only members with 100+ post count will be able to vote. Counting of votes will be done by TS and verified by Admin. [u][b][color=red]ANNOUNCING OF WINNERS[/color][/b][/u] Once the votes, are tallied, a new thread will be created to announce the winner. The winning couple will receive the following prizes: 1. A customized rank good for a month or two. 2. Each will get a pre-paid load worth 300php. (If the winner happened to be outside of Ph, s/he will not receive this prize :lol2:) [quote][font=Kristen ITC][size=5][b]LIST OF NOMINEES[/b] (please use usernames instead of nicknames when submitting your nominees) 1. Tres and Aya 2. Tres and Pawws 3. Push and bobcbar 4. 5. chaw and douchefag 6. Azheef and chaw 7. des and H2O [/size] [/font][/quote] [hr][hr] Questions? Clarifications? Suggestions?

Last edited by bubblegum (2014-05-06 12:26:06)

aya[?] likes this topic.

Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

Re: [CONTEST] Ftalk Summer Loveteam 2014

Tres x Aya = :thumbsup::love:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

I was gonna nominate Push and Rai, but then Rai doesn't have enough post count. So I'd go for Tres and Paw.
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

There's load?:lol3: What the fu~ Nominate me with whoever :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=PUSH;#404642;1399260358]There's load? What the fu~ Nominate me with whoever[/quote] LOL WAIT. There is a prize? Is the load convertible to cash? :xixi: If it is, NOMINATE ME PEOPLEEE AND MAKE ME WIN. HAHAHAHA #MukhangPremyo
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

^ You didnt read the prizes? :facepalm: THERES LOAD DUDEEEEEEE! I beg of you, nominate me with anyone! Nominate me with Rai if thats what u all want, if that would make me win. Ill resurrect harvii and nominate me with him if i have to Heck. Ill bring back JC or CK :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3: desperate times :yes2:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

What in the seven hells is this! :o :lol3: [quote=bubblegum;#404622;1399257668][b]1. A customized rank good for a month or two.[/b][/quote] WOW. :lol3::lol3::lol3: magpaparaya na ko for this thread. I nominate-slash-vote myself and alexxxxxxxxxxx HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I want that rank! =D and load! :xixi: [hr] Can I nominate more peeps? :lol2: 1. Ate Push and Sir Bob 2. Odessa and iSuperman 3. Ate Bel and Dondon 4. Chaw and Douchefag (ily gurl dont kill meh :um: :lol2:)

Last edited by Pawws (2014-05-05 04:00:10)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

^ Yayyyy. I love you too :lol2: I'm gonna campaign for this contest!!!! But I dont want the load hahahahah i just want the rank. If somebody from outside the PH wins, can they decide who's gonna get the 300 php?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Oooohh good. I adi got nominated. P300 load. $.$ Must put up a good show then. :plotting::xixi: Did admin adi approve the customized ranks? :lol:

Last edited by aya (2014-05-07 02:10:04)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=des;#404643;1399260439]Is the load convertible to cash?[/quote] No. [quote=chaw;#404754;1399287774]If somebody from outside the PH wins, can they decide who's gonna get the 300 php?[/quote] No. [quote=aya;#404761;1399288363]Did admin adi approve the customized ranks?[/quote] Yes.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

How come you and admin aren't eligible for the contest? Tallying couldn't be [i]that[/i] hard. And I wouldn't care about the post count if it weren't for Rai but can we change it to 300 minimum posts? Hahahhahahhahah. :lol3: oh wait hang on, less competition means higher chances of winning. :plotting: Ok they're on their own hahhahahhaha. :xixi:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote]How come you and admin aren't eligible for the contest? Tallying couldn't be that hard.[/quote] 1. Admin has a higher chance of winning because he and @michelle are already a couple and after all, he is admin. I'm pretty sure he has lots of supporters. 2. I made the contest so I am disqualifying myself for this for delicadeza reasons. IF I win, contest ko, premyo ko?? Haha 3. Because I said so. If you don't agree to number 1 and number 2, number 3 will always clarify things. :lol2:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

omfg I'm already nominated but why am i campaigned with two girls? WHO WILL I CAMPAIGN FOR HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i want the customized rank. you people can have the load, I want that rank :lol3:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[size=5] Those who want to decline being a nominee, please post your reason here so everyone, especially the one who nominated you, will know. [/size]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Dearest Augustus, Let's win this thing. I am so sorry Pawws. 300php load is at stake.:xixi:
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

What would the customized rank be? :lol: This is so interesting. I wanna be nominated too! :lol3:

Last edited by ninch (2014-05-05 11:33:12)

PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

Can someone team me up with anyone? I want the load :lol3: @Paw: Lolo bob cannot have the load. It will be unfair since he lives outside US though. I dont know if he would be happy with customized ranks. If he is, go :lol3: Dear Rai, please post more. I really want load :lol3: If we can win this with their imaginary loveteam i dun care. I just want load like really :lol3: Or, Dear alex.. Who will you pick as ur loveteam? I will choose you since u dont want load. Have my rank also. Have 2 ranks. Have all the repus. I just want load :lol3:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=ninch;#404842;1399303965]What would the customized rank be? :lol: This is so interesting. I wanna be nominated too! :lol3:[/quote] The customized rank will be up to the winners but admin has an idea about it already. Not telling tho because it's much better if he'll talk about it since it was his idea
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

@bel can you nominate yourself and someone else? :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=bubblegum;#404785;1399297202]Those who want to decline being a nominee, please post your reason here so everyone, especially the one who nominated you, will know.[/quote] But who would want to decline? That's no fun =( @PUSH dear i can't help you in this i am torn meself :retard:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:52

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy