We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Foot Blisters

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Foot Blisters

What do you feel about them? :) How do you deal with blisters or in Filipino, [i]paltos sa paa[/i]? [hr][hr][hr] [b]Most blisters heal on their own. [/b]But home treatment may help decrease pain, prevent infection, and help heal large or broken blisters. Here are some steps: [quote][li]Wash the area with soap and water. Do not use alcohol, iodine, or any other cleanser.[/li] [li]Don't remove the flap of skin over a blister unless it's very dirty or torn or there is pus under it. Gently smooth the flap over the tender skin.[/li] [li]Apply an antibiotic ointment and a clean bandage. If the skin under the bandage begins to itch or a rash develops, stop using the ointment. The ointment may be causing a skin reaction.[/li] [li]Change the bandage once a day or anytime it gets wet or dirty. Remove it at night to let the area dry.[/li][/quote] Home remedies may relieve itching from blisters. One way to help decrease itching is to keep the itchy area cool and wet. Apply a cloth that has been soaked in ice water, or get in a cool tub or shower. @ [url=http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/tc/blisters-home-treatment]Source[/url] [hr][hr][hr] Hope this topic helps. Delete if thread is duplicated. :lol:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: Foot Blisters

I think blisters look hideous (The scars ugh) so I avoid wearing tight shoes. Prevention is better than cure.
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Wow blister is the english term for paltos? :lol2: now i know :xixi: im so bobita :lol3: Anyway, i always have this blister when wearing newly bought shoes, most esp. Black shoes Thanks for sharing some treatments paw :thumbsup: usually, i just cover it with band aid so it wouldn't hurt while in school.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

@t: I get blisters often when I wear new shoes too. I think of it as '[i]binibinyagan ng bagong sapatos[/i]', but this recent one I have is being too painful. Fucking vans is stripping away the band-aid every time, every time. I'm so frustrated. :-_-: @biankee: You're welcome. Didn't know blisters was the English term too until I translated it on Google. :lol2:
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

I hate foot blisters. :ohno: when they prick, it hurts really bad and when I take off the skin, it's like I can see my muscles :no3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

I never get foot blisters but I get corns/callouses a lot >.< theyre so itchy and they look so gross ugh but i never scratch them no matter how itchy they get.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=chaw;#405599;1399431112]but i never scratch them no matter how itchy they get.[/quote] wow......... that must require a lot of discipline and self-control :lol2: lolll @t i rarely have foot blisters anymr, ive stopped wearing flats and just wore sneakers everyday for school :)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:42

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy