We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Do You Choose Your Friends?

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Do You Choose Your Friends?

Do you choose your friends? Are you too friendly? Do you consider yourself friendly? What do you look for in a friend? [hr] Delete if topic is duplicated. Thanks.

Ajcakes[?] likes this topic.

Aybs
 Diana
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

Re: Do You Choose Your Friends?

[quote=Pawws;#405005;1399348238]Do you choose your friends? [i] I don't choose my friends, I can be friends with anyone, but I choose who to trust, a true friend yaaahhhknoww. [/i] Are you too friendly? [i]Not really(???) Idk. There are times when i'm feeling Ms. Congeniality saying Hi and smiling to everyone and sometimes I have this "bitch pls dont talk to me" face. I am also somewhat an awkward person. Like if we are online friends and we're talking online i am crazy af but if we meet in person, i'll be the complete opposite :lol: [/i] What do you look for in a friend? [i]I'm looking for friends who'll go crazy with me and won't think of what other people will think about us. Friends who won't ditch me for their boyfriends. :lol: Friends who'll treat me milk teas, fries, pizzas, nachos :lol3: [/i][/quote]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws;#405005;1399348238]Do you choose your friends?[/quote] Yes. But I choose my friends based on their personality, [b]not[/b] because of status, age, background or whatnot. I can mingle with people from all walks of life but I only trust a few. [quote=Pawws;#405005;1399348238]Are you too friendly?[/quote] No. [quote=Pawws;#405005;1399348238]Do you consider yourself friendly?[/quote] I think I'm good at making friends but not very good with staying friends with someone I can't really get along with. [quote=Pawws;#405005;1399348238]What do you look for in a friend?[/quote] I'm great with people who have the same wavelength as me. I am attracted to intelligent, sexy, outspoken and witty people. Great conversationalists; I also like the quirky and eccentric ones too. :lol:
Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

[quote=Pawws;#405005;1399348238]Do you choose your friends?[/quote] Yep. Personality is all that matters. [quote=Pawws;#405005;1399348238]Are you too friendly?[/quote] Nah, people say i'm snob. [quote=Pawws;#405005;1399348238]Do you consider yourself friendly?[/quote] I think so. But if we're not that close, I won't strike up a convo with you. I'll just nod and be on my merry little way. [quote=Pawws;#405005;1399348238]What do you look for in a friend?[/quote] Uh, if we can talk about anything under the sun without you lashing out, then welcome my friend. [i]ung tipong hindi KJ, ung sumasama sa gimik at hindi nagaaya umuwi agad kahit enjoy ang tropa.[/i] :lol2:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Feels weird answering my own questions but wth. [li]Do you choose your friends?[/li] - I don't, I can be friends with anyone. I welcome anyone that comes into my life. I'm just too shy to be friends with others, I'm the awkward one. [li]Are you too friendly?[/li] - No. I'm the kind of girl that sits alone in a group until someone comes in to talk to me. [li]Do you consider yourself friendly?[/li] - Omg, yessssssss. I'm so friendly, but I'm so shy. lmao. Wala din. :lol2: [li]What do you look for in a friend?[/li] - Someone different, someone special. Someone that I can learn stuff from, someone walking a different path in life. Someone who's suffered more, someone... unusual. I want to be able to meet more people, I want to be able to share stuff beyond the people in my comfort zone, I want to exchange stories of beautiful experiences. :) I dont want to be an ignorant, I want to learn and explore.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Do you choose your friends? I don't like it either but I do. I'd rather be alone that having to keep an awkward conversation with a friend I'm not really close to. Are you too friendly? Yeah. It's a façade ugh lol Do you consider yourself friendly? No. because I don't talk a lot when it comes to new people. I'm no longer friendly when I'm really close to the person. I get pretty real. :lol2: What do you look for in a friend? Don't really mind it :lol2: I just want someone who's real enough to be considered a part of my family :thumbsup:
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

[quote=Pawws;#405005;1399348238]Do you choose your friends?[/quote] Yes. I meet a lot of people in my life and if I don't filter the friends from the not friends then my life would be a total chaos. :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#405005;1399348238]Are you too friendly?[/quote] No :) [quote=Pawws;#405005;1399348238]Do you consider yourself friendly?[/quote] Before. Now that I have too many friends, I made myself less friendly. [quote=Pawws;#405005;1399348238]What do you look for in a friend?[/quote] Someone who I can be myself with, hang-out with, solve problems with, travel with. Someone who gives care as much as I do. Someone who has time to talk to me.
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Meetin new friends are really fun...da bond never dies...:lol:
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

I don't choose. I can be friendly once they start Those who are honest, fun and nice

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=Pawws;#405005;1399348238]Do you choose your friends?[/quote] Yes, but it's not like I have list of requirements or sth. Whoever is real and I'm comfortable with. [quote=Pawws;#405005;1399348238]Are you too friendly?[/quote] No. [quote=Pawws;#405005;1399348238]Do you consider yourself friendly?[/quote] Not really. I can be civil but I don't think I am friendly. When I meet new people, I do not make the first move most of the time. I only talk to those who first approach me :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#405005;1399348238]What do you look for in a friend?[/quote] I'm more attracted to whoever complements my personality. But it only comes down to anyone who makes me comfortable and accepts and appreciates who I am.
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[b]Do you choose your friends?[/b] Yup, I do. I want friends who I can get along with, someone I could trust, and not for the sake of just having someone there. [b]Are you too friendly?[/b] Mmmm. Yeah, sometimes, a bit. [b]Do you consider yourself friendly?[/b] Yes, I think (?). I like having conversations with different people, 'coz I'm a bit madaldal. So there are times when I'd be the one to make the first move, but if not, then at least I don't let the conversation die. Just gotta pakiramdam the person, and know what interests him/her. [b]What do you look for in a friend?[/b] Usually, someone with the same interests as mine. Or at least someone fun to be with -- great sense of humor, clever/witty, someone makwento... And uhm, yeah, random, so we could talk about anything, anywhere, whenever.
SamanthaIcee
 Samantha
SamanthaIcee's display avatar
» FTalker
This is the best caption.
The Scandalers
Behind you.
2014-06-02
Website

[b]Do you choose your friends?[/b] Nope [b]Are you too friendly?[/b] Not really [b]Do you consider yourself friendly?[/b] Yes! [b]What do you look for in a friend?[/b] Nothing specifically. If he/she's fine, then I'm okay with it :)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:04

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy