Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• The Lounge 
  • » If you had the power to bring people back from the dead who would you resurrect?

If you had the power to bring people back from the dead who would you resurrect?

Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

If you had the power to bring people back from the dead who would you resurrect?

● My father --- Also: ● Paul Walker ● Steve Jobs ● Albert Einstein ● Fernando Poe Jr. ● Dolphy ● Babalu ● Francis Magalona ● Ferdinand Marcos
makegamaru
 Mark Kevin
makegamaru's display avatar
» FTalker
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
Cebu
2016-05-31

Re: If you had the power to bring people back from the dead who would you resurrect?

my grandfather and our youngest sister...
Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

Re: If you had the power to bring people back from the dead who would you resurrect?

Ah. A Marcos Fan. :thumbsup: Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, Bob Marley.
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

My relatives who have died years ago. Wanna know more about them. :lol2:
Aybs
 Diana
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

My loved ones who passed away alrdy and.... Francis Magalona :D
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Mom.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

President Marcos. :thumbsup: Amy Winehouse My grandparents, I wanna meet them. And my Uncle, give him another shot at life.
rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

My mom
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

My uncle Jojo :( and Dr. Jose Rizal
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=Pawws;#405085;1399364387]President Marcos.[/quote] Dude...no. Seriously. Did you know that up to know your parents as well as other taxpayers in the Philippines are still paying for our country's debt ($28b) which Marcos and his wife's extravagant lifestyle caused? Up to now, the gov't is still looking for Marcoses jewelry and properties which were accumulated during his regime so it could be sold and used to pay off our debts. Please don't make my grandchildren pay for some socialite's grandiose living... Dearest children, pls read history books. Smh [hr] @t: King Joffrey Baratheon. Just so I could kill him again. Thank you.

Last edited by bubblegum (2014-05-06 06:50:02)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

My great grandmother (Lola's mom) [spoiler]Because now I'm inlove with war stories. I wanna know what it's like to live in world war 2 or even Korean War. I wanna know how she fell in love with a Mexican/German Navy Officer from the United States and how she gave birth to my lola only to find out afterwards that her husband has already died in the war.[/spoiler]
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=bubblegum;#405175;1399373235]Dearest children, pls read history books. Smh[/quote] Except history books aren't always accurate. Imelda's an extravagant lady. But our debts were also for the improvement of the country. We were progressive during Marcos' reign. Economically speaking, at least. If it weren't because of the martial law, people would acknowledge his achievements more. Wouldn't we? Speaking as a full-blooded Ilocano here :lol3: @t an ex girlfriend (who happens to be my guy best friend's twin)

Last edited by Tres (2014-05-06 09:38:37)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#405306;1399383465]Except history books aren't always accurate. Imelda's an extravagant lady. [b]But our debts were also for the improvement of the country[/b]. We were progressive during Marcos' reign. Economically speaking, at least. If it weren't because of the martial law, people would acknowledge his achievements more. Wouldn't we?[/quote] I agree. :thumbsup: Actually to gain the support from the Americans, Marcos held a re-election in 1986 to prove that he isn't just a dictator. It was Marcos who actually won, not Aquino. :lol: It was on Marcos reign that the roads were developed from northern PH to Manila. (Thank God for that):lol3: But to be honest, because of the first People Power the lives of farmers were improved greatly. :lol::thumbsup:

Last edited by aya (2014-05-06 09:57:10)

Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

Ayo..

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=Tres;#405306;1399383465]But our debts were also for the improvement of the country. We were progressive during Marcos' reign. Economically speaking, at least.[/quote] Oh please, what improvement are you talking about? :lol2: The structuring of CCP Complex? Bataan Nuclear Power Plant (please tell me what benefit it has given to us)? And if he did help our country ECONOMICALLY, then Philippines won't have to pay for the debts his regime caused. Granted, his performance on his first term was exemplary compared with the presidents before him but the repercussions of the corruption of the Marcoses lead to our country BORRROWING from IMF and World Bank to finance projects that were supposed to 'help' our country. The interest alone of the accumulated debts takes a huge chunk out of the national budget our gov't provides. Thus, Philippines will pay for the debts until 2025 so I would have to disagree that Marcos helped our country economically speaking. [quote=Tres;#405306;1399383465]If it weren't because of the martial law, people would acknowledge his achievements more. Wouldn't we?[/quote] His achievements were mostly for his own family's sake not for the common good. Don't worry, I understand where all of this coming from. Heritage, after all.

Last edited by bubblegum (2014-05-07 04:35:48)

ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

I wanna resurrect my grandpop so grandmom will be happy
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=bubblegum;#405683;1399451699]I would have to disagree that Marcos helped our country economically speaking.[/quote] Gunna answer you with this [quote=aya;#405318;1399384579]It was on Marcos reign that the roads were developed from northern PH to Manila. (Thank God for that)[/quote] I was talking about this ^ kind of improvements. You seem to be so against Marcos, so I don't think it's healthy to argue more on this :lol2: [quote=bubblegum;#405683;1399451699]Don't worry, I understand where all of this coming from. Heritage, after all.[/quote] Thank you.
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Inspiration from resurrection stone? You wanna resurrect who? :lol3:
douchefag
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

Gramps and nelson mandela/madela/madnigga or whatever
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

My friend, Quio.
  • The Lounge 
  • » If you had the power to bring people back from the dead who would you resurrect?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:01

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy