bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[SHARE] Your first love.

Tell us something about him/her that caught your eye and heart and made you say, 'yep, that's my first love'.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: [SHARE] Your first love.

My first love was this guy I got close to during second year high school. He's the very first person I've met and talked to who is actually intelligent and has substance in his words and opinions. I never knew I would have strong admiration for a guy like that. And it actually hurt when it was him because we never happened. I never knew if he liked me and he never knew that I fell for him (chot ang drama hahaha)
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=chaw;#405597;1399430911]I never knew if he liked me and he never knew that I fell for him[/quote] You are so good with heartfelt descriptions. You were actually my favorite author among ftalk members :D That was like... 4 years ago?
zanza
 Bogem
zanza's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-05-14

She's one year my junior. I liked her first. My heart skips a beat every time I catch a glimpse of her. Our eyes would always meet but she'd look away when we stare at each other for too long She had this puzzled look on her face which was really cute Probably wondering why I was always looking at her She'd look back again to check if I am still looking and breaks eye contact if I still am; but then she'd smile and it gave me hope. I carved her name on my chair like it's a charm wishing she'll be mine. That's my first love.
melalacx
melalacx's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Row 4

I don't know if it is love, but it's like, years have gone by, almost 9 years in fact, and every time(yes, define every time) he's around, I feel restless, conscious and....ugh. But I don't think it's still right. I like him a lot, he's intelligent, cute, religious, and really really kind. He said he loves me, but I know he loves someone else even more. He's in the seminary, and it hurts to see him in that attire, telling me that [b]we[/b] are impossible. There are so much to share, it will take hours for me to type everything(for that 9 years :wasted: :lol3: )

Last edited by melalacx (2014-05-07 08:30:28)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=melalacx;#405730;1399465739]He's in the seminary, and it hurts to see him in that attire, telling me that we are impossible.[/quote] You're in a love triangle with God? :O_O:
melalacx
melalacx's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Row 4

[quote=aya;#405736;1399466840]You're in a love triangle with God?[/quote] Somehow? :lol3: I feel happy because he chose God, and sad at the same time because we can't be together as a couple. I mean, we can also serve God as a couple right? :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=bubblegum;#405680;1399450789][quote=chaw;#405597;1399430911]I never knew if he liked me and he never knew that I fell for him[/quote] You are so good with heartfelt descriptions. You were actually my favorite author among ftalk members :D That was like... 4 years ago?[/quote] Omg. hahahaha thank you! :redface: Andddd reallllyyyyy?! Wow. But my english was so bad back then! :faint: I still have my stories and Ive been thinking a lot lately whether I should start writing here again. :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

My first love was an array of different colors. It started with blush pink but ended in pitch black.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:12

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy