bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Give TPAM a role in a movie

[quote]Poster 1: A warlock who lives off young virgin's soul. He fell in love with a goddess of fire and got burned in pursuit of her hotness.[/quote] [quote]Poster 2: She is a bounty hunter who is an expert marksman and top-tier tracker. During full moon, she transforms into a mesmerizing creature that every man who sees her falls in love immediately and dies.[/quote] [quote]Poster 3: An average high school student. Never goes out of his room unless summoned for lunch or dinner. He's also afraid of the dark and spiders.[/quote] [hr][hr] Be creative.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: Give TPAM a role in a movie

Can I pick a role that's adi in a known movie like: @T: One of those creepy nurses holding syringes, scalpels and stuff in Silent Hill that moves when there's light/sound.
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

^Sure thing. You're a backpacker who got lost in the woods and ended up on the other side of the world where you have to find the portal to get back here. Unfortunately, you have to battle hundreds of monsters to get to the portal.
zanza
 Bogem
zanza's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-05-14

You're a girl who aspires to be a famous singer but down on her luck, finds a mysterious ring that grants the owner's deepest desire at the expense of her life force.
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

You're a palm-sized fairy with moth-like wings who has been following a girl you believe to be the returning princess of the underworld. You're tasked by a friendly faun to protect the girl while accomplishing her tasks but you end up being chewed by a monster, whose eyes are located in his hands, after the girl broke one rule. [c] [i]El Labirinto del Fauno[/i]
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

She is a fire-bender who had been living in isolation after accidentally setting her own town on fire, killing all the people she's always known to love. Then a stranger found her, told her that he was looking all over for her. And they fell in-love. Turns out in the end he's actually her biological brother. Boom incest.
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

^Damn you :lol3: and one of my friends told me i'm cersei lannister. why am I always inclined with incested characters :facepalm: :lol3: @t --- He's a physics professor in a university near his house, where he lives alone after his parents died. He's like the boy-next-door, well-known for his intelligence, good looks, charisma, and overflowing sex appeal. He had an affair with many girls and he usually gets them with his killer 5-second mesmerizing stare, which made him believe it's his special superpower. One day, one of the physics professor died due to heart attack and he was assigned to be the substitute. He went to substitute for the dead professor's class the next day and found a long-haired brunette lady in glasses wearing formal dress already teaching the class. He fell-in-love at first sight with this new physics professor but he got depressed because his 5-second stare won't work on her. So he became persistent in courting her. The lady always seemed so uninterested and firm but he hit her soft spot so she also fell in love with him.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:41

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy