Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Vote for your Ftalk Summer Loveteam 2014!

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Tres and Aya
47% - 25
Tres and Pawws
1% - 1
Push and bobcbar
1% - 1
chaw and douchefag
41% - 22
Azheef and chaw
5% - 3
des and H2O
1% - 1

Total : 53 votes
FTalk newbies are not allowed to vote

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Vote for your Ftalk Summer Loveteam 2014!

[align=center][color=red][size=5]Who will be the Ftalk Summer Loveteam 2014?[/size][/color] [/align] On this thread, the members will vote for the loveteam of their choice. No offtopic posts here! We will open another thread for discussion in case there are questions and clarifications. Ftalk members with 100+ post count may cast their vote. Only one vote per member! You can also change your vote twice. Just post the reason why you want to have your first vote nulled. (e.g, i wanna give my vote to Angel and Richard because they deserve it blahblah) Voting period is from May 9-10, 2014. The poll will not be the basis for the winners. It will only give the members an overview of the result. All votes are welcome until the admin closes the thread. The loveteam who gets the highest number of vote wins the contest. For further discussion, proceed [url=http://ftalk.us/t2723-%5BDISCUSSION%5D-Ftalk-Summer-Loveteam-2014.html]HERE[/url] Prize: 1. 1. A customized rank good for a month or two. 2. Each will get a pre-paid load worth 300php. [hr][hr] Have fun voting! Format of voting: <">e.g, [quote]Loveteam : Angel and Richard Reason/s for choosing them:because they're kawaii as shit together[/quote]
champoyrado
 cham
champoyrado's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
cliche'
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
kuwait
2015-04-06

Re: Vote for your Ftalk Summer Loveteam 2014!

loveteam: chaw and douchefag reason: bcoz dey're sooo bagay and i can feel dt love is in thin air btwn dm.
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Loveteam : Chaw and Douchefag Reason/s for choosing them: Da moz suitable couple juz like love birds. :lol3:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2014-05-09 00:28:43)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Loveteam: aya x tres Reason/s: i just want to show my support to my co-tfios fans :thumbsup: and also i want to have a very good close fight bet. chaw x zakee and aya x tres so i contributed my vote and sacrificed my love for chawfheez loveteam :thumbsup: [spoiler][i]Loveteam: azheef x chaw Reason/s: i nominated them and it's a must to vote for them and well, i guess, another reason is that, they seems so cute when they're talking with each other as what i see in cbox sometimes [/i]:xixi: :thumbsup: [b] - my first vote. Im changing this because i just think it is better to vote for that one loveteam who has the chance to win, and.... So that there will be a closer fight between chaw x zakee and aya x tres [/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by bianx (2014-05-10 04:15:33)

Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

Loveteam : chaw and douchefag Reason/s : they're such a cutie togethaaa :D
melalacx
melalacx's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Row 4

Loveteam: chaw and douchefag Reason: I've witness how sweet they are ever since the love between them started, and I love the way they treat each other.
Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

Loveteam: Aya x Tres Reason: because gus and hazel grace
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[b]Loveteam:[/b] Tres x Aya [b]Reason:[/b] Because it's [i]my[/i] loveteam. :lol3: Thanks Ajcakes for the nomination. :thumbsup: We might not be an official couple unlike chaw and douchefag but Gus (Tres) and I have this special [url=http://ftalk.us/t2230-Books-to-read-this-summer.html]connection[/url] ever since we first met/talked. :lol: [spoiler]Erhm, let me just describe Alex for my reason. Hahahaha. :lol3::lol3::lol3: Alex is very easy to talk to; He's trustworthy, a good listener, superb confidant, has a great sense of humor, always down and hype like everything's interesting (It's contagious). We're almost always on the same page and even if we're not, it's still fun to argue with him because we respect each others' opinion. He'd say the things I want to hear the most when I am down and he has this godly way of explaining things you don't understand.[/spoiler] To put it simply, he's my Augustus and I'm his Hazel Grace. :hug: Please vote for us.
douchefag
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

Loveteam: Chaw x Douchefag Reason: because we're cool and I love her so much and we're gonna get married and have fat babiez. Yes we're cool and you are, too. I like penguins.
ice
 Ice Tortilla
» FTalker
Se7en Deadly Sins
Snezhnaya
2021-11-20

Loveteam: Tres x Aya Reason: They look adorbs together! :xixi:
Isaac
 underscoreJI
Isaac's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Row 4
2015-06-28

Loveteam : chaw and douchefag Reason/s : I know both of them and I could tell that they're in love. <3
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[b]Loveteam:[/b] Tres x Aya [b]Reason:[/b] Come to think about it guise. We're not a real couple, but you can see us around chasing after one another with banters and shit like that. Like if FT happens in real life, she'd be [url=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3JrXVK1OHPQ/TUsuFHm-j9I/AAAAAAAABGk/xwlVoXm9k5A/s1600/my-sassy-girl-scary2.jpg]the girl in My Sassy Girl[/url] ready to smack my face with her handbag if I ever did something wrong :lol3::lol3: [spoiler]Also, she has this way of transporting you into a little invisible dome -a third space- where the world seems to revolve only around the two of you. You can talk about a lot of things with her and she is funny without being rude. She's waaay smarter than I am and I know all of you are aware of how helpful that can be in building friendships and relationships. Hazel's a very sneaky woman :lol3: and tell you, she does know her way in sneaking through her problems and [i]my[/i] problems and I couldn't be any more grateful whenever she was willing to absorb the kind of drama only guys seldom express.[/spoiler] [quote=aya;#406688;1399638239]To put it simply, he's my Augustus and I'm his Hazel Grace. :hug: Please vote for us.[/quote] Which means I'm gunna die soon. Please offer your condolences in the form of your vote. We'd appreciate that with all our hearts :xixi: Also, even chaw ships us in her [url=http://ftalk.us/p401114-2014-04-25-14%3A44%3A58.html#p401114]doomsday fiction[/url] :xixi::xixi::xixi: @ to the other nominees, GOODLUCK, MY FRIENDS.

Last edited by Tres (2014-05-09 09:56:46)

PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

loveteam: aya and tres reason: :thumbsup: P300
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Loveteam: Tres x Paaws Reason: I was the one who nominated them. [spoiler]Paw has a big crush on Tres eversince. She deserves the loveteam thingyyyy. :xixi:[/spoiler]
jemsykes
 Jem
jemsykes's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Post Mortem
Narnia

Loveteam : Tres and Aya. Reason/s for choosing them: every vote counts. :fart:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Loveteam: Chaw and Douchefag Reason: It's not really a bias if we’re already a couple. Loveteams usually lead to real-life dating so what the heck is so wrong with that? :snob: And. I like hotdogs, he likes eggs. [i]Parfait.[/i]
anesforsaken
 anes
anesforsaken's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
SSDD
homeless
Website

Chaw and douchefag Why not me hahahaha :lol3: Reason : every vote count hehehe

Last edited by anesforsaken (2014-05-09 10:54:38)

Edd
 Quote and Mention
Edd's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
I am Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-05-11

Loveteam : Tres and Aya Reason : My life is on the line. So I gotta bet on it.
zanza
 Bogem
zanza's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-05-14

Loveteam: Tres and Aya Reason: Because I want chaw to pair up with me. Just kidding. :lol2: I think Tres and Aya did a good job with their siggy and avatar.
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Loveteam: Tres x Aya Reason: They're so cute together :O_O:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:24

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy