bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Open Relationship

Have you ever been in an open relationship? What are your thoughts about it? If your partner asked for this one, will you consent?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: Open Relationship

No. Muslim. :lol3: No.
Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

Nope. a little douche-y. Nevaa evaa. Won't even give an answer. automatic breakup

Last edited by Ajcakes (2014-05-12 08:45:21)

ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

I never liked the idea of it. So, na-uh
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Yes I didn't like it because there's just no point in doing it because the "relationship" wasnt going anywhere lol (duhhh haha) No me no likey. I'm selfish
Chrisa
 Crissssyyyy.
Chrisa's display avatar
» FTalker
You're a little late.
2014-06-01

Nope. Destroys the meaning of the relationship so why not just break it off? :lol2: Nuh-uh. No way. ----- [quote=chaw;#409729;1399923902]Yes I didn't like it because there's just no point in doing it because the "relationship" wasnt going anywhere lol (duhhh haha)[/quote] Oh so that's why you guys went with the open relationship. :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@chrisa well we tried it but then it sucked :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Nope. It makes no sense. How did this even pass as a "relationship?!" I'm sorry, but nope. Girl gotta think about what she's asking of me. Not going to do it ever.
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

No. [i]Parang[/i] it has no point. How is it called a relationship. Just flirt around if you can't settle for just one. [i]'Wag na idamay the partner.[/i] Haha Hell no. Imma kick that douche's balls if he asks me that.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Dayannn;#412215;1400199300]mma kick that douche's balls if he asks me that.[/quote] instant dump! :mg:
shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

Have you ever been in an open relationship? - I've never been in any serious relationship I kinda hate it :lol2: What are your thoughts about it? - I support it 100% because I think other people are truly capable of loving more than one person and being committed to them. I know a lot of polyamorous people online who have long-lasting multiple concurrent relationships. I've learned a lot from them---especially how to face and fix insecurities and manage jealousy. If your partner asked for this one, will you consent? - Nope, non-monogamy is a deal breaker---not because I'm a jealous person or selfish ([i]jealousy can be fixed as well as selfishness[/i]), but because I don't have the emotional capacity to have intimate connections with a lot of people due to my extreme introversion, and so I want a partner who's also the same because mono/poly relationship doesn't work well. Compatibility is important. I've been reading a lot about non-monogamy since last year because I didn't like the idea at first. But after some time I started to see it as a good alternative for people who don't fit monogamy. I won't hate my partner for wanting it---people change overtime. They may want monogamy at first, but that doesn't guarantee they will still want it in the future. We'll break up, but since I'm sure that my partner will be a well-chosen person, I know that I'll still want to keep her in my life. Her wanting non-monogamy doesn't mean I become unlovable or 'not enough'. Her wanting non-monogamy is just that---her wanting it. It has nothing to do with me and my [i]awesomeness[/i], I won't take it personally. I'll support her. :thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:09

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy