Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Hair down there: Should you wax it, shave it or leave it?

BAMPIRA
 Lueve
BAMPIRA's display avatar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Like a Boss
Philippines
2014-09-15

Hair down there: Should you wax it, shave it or leave it?

It's no longer unusual to see ladies lining up to get Brazilians. No, they're not getting a pair of flipflops, nor hot, hunky Latinos. The latest trend in feminine pampering is to fully remove one's pubic hair, which is popularly called a Brazilian wax. Aside from waxing, there are other methods of removing pubic hair such as shaving, sugaring or trimming. Which method is best? And should women really shave themselves bare down there? Just like hair in other parts of the body — like the eyelashes and nose hair — pubic hair was placed there for a reason. The cushion of curly hair is ideal for trapping dirt and bacteria. It's sponge-like texture also creates a space between the skin and underwear to prevent excessive body heat and sweating. This allows for better air circulation to prevent skin infection. Strictly speaking, leaving your pubic hair to grow in peace is the best choice. But due to the strong influence of fashion and changes in our culture, along with the shrinkage of the swimsuit, denuding the pubic area seems to be the popular choice. 1. Shaving Shaving is the most common method to remove pubic hair. It has the risk of causing skin infection due to tiny nicks and cuts from the blade. Reuseable blades are discouraged since they may harbor bacteria. If shaving is your chosen method, pick a disposable, single-use razor. Even in the operating room, shaving of body hair is discouraged because of the reasons mentioned above. 2. Trimming Trimming has been shown to cause less infection and less cuts on the skin. It is not too popular for the partner, though, because the tiny hairs tend to scratch his sensitive skin during sex. 3. Brazilian waxing That's why Brazilian waxing has become the new favorite. A warm wax is applied to the vulva and allowed to harden. This is similar to the sugaring method. The dried wax or sugar is then pulled off along with the pubic hair all the way down to the hair follicles. It can be an excruciatingly painful experience but many suffer willingly through this process because the hairlessness lasts longer. Be very meticulous in choosing your waxing salon. Some centers reuse their wax on several clients and some technicians don't even use gloves while plucking the excess hairs missed by the wax. Ewww! If you must choose to lose the hair down there: 1. Watch out for skin inflammation, minor burns, scarring, ingrown hairs, bumps and infected hair follicles. 2. Avoid washing your pubic area for 3 to 6 hours so that bacteria from water will not enter the pores and cuts. 3. Apply antibiotic ointment to areas that seem red and inflamed. 4. Be extra conscious of personal hygiene especially during menstruation since you no longer have the hair to protect the vagina. Removing pubic hair may look more appealing but beauty comes with a price. It's your choice.

.-"-..G4nd4nG.M4-4sT1G..-"-.
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

Re: Hair down there: Should you wax it, shave it or leave it?

Trimming :thumbsup:
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

Sometimes I do shave my hair down there. haha but it's a bit itchy haha :lol3:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#414659;1400751217]Sometimes I do shave my hair down there. haha but it's a bit itchy haha[/quote] Bald dicks are scary :lol3: Waxing. Even if it hurts like a fucking bitch. :thumbsup:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#414681;1400754748]Bald dicks are scary[/quote] Whaaatt? :lol3::lol3: [hr][hr] Shaving... too reserved to visit a waxing salon. [i]charot[/i]. :lol3:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Let it grow..let it grow~
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Shaving. But when I'm lazy I let it grow. :lol3:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰ðŸ»
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

[quote=ielle;#415045;1400857284]Shaving. But when I'm lazy I let it grow.[/quote] How long? hahaha :lol2:
SamanthaIcee
 Samantha
SamanthaIcee's display avatar
» FTalker
This is the best caption.
The Scandalers
Behind you.
2014-06-02
Website

I shave whenever it's near my time of the month :D
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

Too early to shave and I don't know how =(

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

[quote=SamanthaIcee;#415192;1400944497]I shave whenever it's near my time of the month :D[/quote] I have read that a bald vagay is much prone to infections most esp during red days. So it is better when you have hair down there during those times. @t. I usually just ignore those hair :lol: because of what i read about infections without it, sometimes i trim or even shave it when i'm not lazy :lol2: , no money for wax :lol3:
Monchhichi
Monchhichi's display avatar
» n00b
Harder Better Faster
Team Savage
Tomorrowland
2014-08-15

I like trimmed better. Shaving this area can be very difficult and is really not necessary -- not to mention it can be quite itchy after a day or so.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

There's more art in trimming.... Like I can make a heart or something

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:17

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy