Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

khuyabrye.20

FTalk Enforcer
FTalk Enforcer's display avatar
FTalk Level: zero

khuyabrye.20

[table][tr][td][align=center][size=4][url=http://ftalk.us/p=khuyabrye.20]khuyabrye.20[/url][/size][/align][/td][/tr][/table][table] [tr][td rowspan=6][imgview=https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/1743453_722455771109712_1075240650_n.jpg][img=150x200]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/1743453_722455771109712_1075240650_n.jpg[/img][/imgview][/td] [td]Real Name[/td][td]Brian Christopher Quinterona Mallo[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Age/DOB[/td][td]26 / May 20[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Lives In[/td][td]Quezon City[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Hobbies[/td][td]Listening to the music, Singing, Texting, Watching TV.[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Occupation[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr] [td]Personal Tagline[/td][td]Write your plans in your pencil but give God the eraser.[/td][/tr][/table][table] [tr][td][align=center][i]Tell us something about you...[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td]I am a literally funny person, I love making other people happy, I love meeting new friends regardless of gender, age and race. A bit sensitive. Not so smart but I'm not hypocrite. I admit I have so many flaws/imperfections but it doesn't affect me to become a better person. [/td][/tr] [tr][td][align=center][i]What brought you to the FTalk?[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td]Friendster. Because of FS tweaking.[/td][/tr] [tr][td][align=center][i]Trivia[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]I've kissed a lot of girls already. In their lips.[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]I am 100% gay but I prefer to act manly because my cousins are all 'barako' :lol3:[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]I can chew 3 pieces of chili 'siling labuyo'[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]I do wear cap because my forehead is malapad :lol2:[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]I'm joining amateur singing contest when I was a kid.[/li][/td][/tr][/table] [align=center]FTW#32[/align]

MC-ngapalanamekoikaw[?] likes this topic.

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: khuyabrye.20

Before Tres, who was your ftalk crush? :lol: Correct me if I am wrong, but are/were you a teacher? How come you left your occupation blank? :lol: The best kiss you ever had was from which gender? Why do you like taking selfies with your shirt off? Did you get in a fight with someone from FT because of your gender? What do you think of guys who are homophobic? What do you usually sing on the karaoke? What's your favorite sandwich spread? Which ftalker annoys you the most and why?
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

Yahoooooo!!! Congrats, Bryeee! :D My questions are gon'be music-related okayyyyy? :D Hehehehehe At what age did you start singing? Did you enroll for voice lessons? If you could still remember, what was the first song you sang in front of many people? What's your voice range? Who's your musical influence? What's your genre? Do you like Broadway music? What's the most [i]makaputol-litid[/i] song you've sung?
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Hello kuya brye, congrats! You deserve this for always being active! :):cheers: So my question is, How long have you been gay? When did you realize you were gay? How many boyfies have you had adi? Do you have a boyfie rn? :D What is it that you liked abt Tres? Is there anyone here you are romantically involved with in the present and/or past? :) How often do you drink (beer, vodka, etc.)? Do you consider yourself the life of a party? Are you introverted/extroverted? :d Goodluck! :lick:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Let's say Tres was your boyfriend but then Pawws stole him from you, what are you gunna do with Pawws? :lol3:

Last edited by aya (2014-05-31 13:21:44)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Friend over boyfie or vice versa?! :lol3:
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

Congrats, baby! :kiss: I have gay friends who still plans to have their children. Did you ever had any thoughts like this? Is there still a posibility that you'd prefer being in a relationship with a girl? What is the best part of a guy to you?
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Congrats kuya bryeeee! :d So wait, acting manly comes to you naturally? Or do you still have to [i]try[/i] to look and act manly? Do your cousins know your orientation? How did your family or relatives come to embrace it? P.S. Kuya sorry if my first questions are about your sexuality. I'm really, really curious about it :hug:
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

[quote=aya;#416319;1401553733]Before Tres, who was your ftalk crush? Correct me if I am wrong, but are/were you a teacher? How come you left your occupation blank? The best kiss you ever had was from which gender? Why do you like taking selfies with your shirt off? Did you get in a fight with someone from FT because of your gender? What do you think of guys who are homophobic? What do you usually sing on the karaoke? What's your favorite sandwich spread? Which ftalker annoys you the most and why?[/quote] [i]- It was Chan. Kaygee and Karuro :xixi: - I'm not yet a teacher and for now I'm jobless haha :lol3: - From a guy. - To seek for attention jk I just love taking selfies while im naked :lol2: - So far none :lol2: - Maybe they don't like to be harassed or sth :lol2: - "Ikaw ang lahat sa akin" by Martin Nievera and "Kulang Ako Kung Wala Ka" by Erik Santos. - Mayonnaise with egg / Peanut butter. - Ftalker who annoys me? none but I think someone here is mad at me or sth like that :lol2: [/i] [quote=Dayannn;#416327;1401554812]Yahoooooo!!! Congrats, Bryeee! My questions are gon'be music-related okayyyyy? Hehehehehe At what age did you start singing? Did you enroll for voice lessons? If you could still remember, what was the first song you sang in front of many people? What's your voice range? Who's your musical influence? What's your genre? Do you like Broadway music? What's the most makaputol-litid song you've sung?[/quote] -- [i]Thanks Dayannn :hug: - I started singing when I was 13-15 so it's a bit late. - No. Self learning :lol2: - It was 'Healing' by Deniece Williams, my voice that time is matinis so I'm able to hit high notes. - Mid-range. but I can do falsettos. - Stevie Wonder, Fra Lippo Lippi, Gary V, Martin Nievera, Jed Madela and Erik Santos. - Pop, Ballad, Acoustic and OPM. - Hmm. Sort of because of the song 'On My Own' and 'Home' from the Wiz :yes: - "This Is The Moment" by Erik Santos. I sang this on the contest and I got the second place.[/i] [quote=Pawws;#416332;1401556600]Hello kuya brye, congrats! You deserve this for always being active! So my question is, How long have you been gay? When did you realize you were gay? How many boyfies have you had adi? Do you have a boyfie rn? What is it that you liked abt Tres? Is there anyone here you are romantically involved with in the present and/or past? How often do you drink (beer, vodka, etc.)? Do you consider yourself the life of a party? Are you introverted/extroverted? Goodluck![/quote] - Thanks Pawws :hug: [i]- Hmm. When I was in Grade 3-4 I think. - When I started to have attraction on guys. Physically. - Hmm. 7 bf's already :xixi: 3 straight and 4 bisexuals. - Hmm. We just broke up last last week </3 - Halaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :xixi: Hmm. He's smart kasi and he's friendly plus he's gwapo attractive pa. :blush: - NONE - I admit I'm alcoholic. So yeah everyday :yes: - Yeah Indeed :lol2: - I'm extroverted.[/i] [quote=aya;#416333;1401556688]Let's say Tres was your boyfriend but then Pawws stole him from you, what are you gunna do with Pawws?[/quote] [i]- Hmm. I dunno. I'm possessive but I think it's up to the guy. If he's happy w/ the girl then I'll set him free. :yes:[/i] [quote=Pawws;#416336;1401556850]Friend over boyfie or vice versa?![/quote] [i]- Friend over bf. :yes:[/i] [quote=ECKAdoodles;#416354;1401580332]I have gay friends who still plans to have their children. Did you ever had any thoughts like this? Is there still a posibility that you'd prefer being in a relationship with a girl? What is the best part of a guy to you?[/quote] [i]- Yeah. I'm not closing my doors naman into that. I wanna be called 'daddy' in near future. - Yeah and actually I want to court a girl but I'm shy hahaha :lol3: - I like the butt. honestly. and the chest, the abs and the biceps/triceps :lol2:[/i] [quote=Tres;#416370;1401591025]Congrats kuya bryeeee! So wait, acting manly comes to you naturally? Or do you still have to try to look and act manly? Do your cousins know your orientation? How did your family or relatives come to embrace it? P.S. Kuya sorry if my first questions are about your sexuality. I'm really, really curious about it[/quote] [i]- Thanks Tres :xixi: - Hmm. Sometimes it comes naturally but sometimes I find it hard to do so. - Yeah. and they limit me not become so flamboyant but when I'm w/ my friends. baklang bakla talaga ako - Maybe because I'm talented haha :lol2: so they eventually accepted me na. haha :lol2: - It's okay Tres. :)[/i]
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#416401;1401618532]'On My Own'[/quote] :thumbsup::thumbsup: heartbreaking song :x_x: [quote=khuyabrye.20;#416401;1401618532]Mid-range. but I can do falsettos.[/quote] Are you a choir member? What are you there: a tenor, bass, or soprano? :D [quote=khuyabrye.20;#416401;1401618532]"This Is The Moment"[/quote] OMG. Can you sing this song when we sing at a karaoke? :D Do you have a soundcloud account? ::3 [quote=khuyabrye.20;#416401;1401618532]Self learning[/quote] IDOOOOOLLLLLL!!!! :D Do you vocalize, sayyyyyy, before singing in a competition? And how do you take care of your voice, since you can reach high notes?
khuyabrye.20
» FTalkWorm

[quote=Dayannn;#416406;1401619493]Are you a choir member? What are you there: a tenor, bass, or soprano?[/quote] - Bass [quote=Dayannn;#416406;1401619493]OMG. Can you sing this song when we sing at a karaoke? Do you have a soundcloud account?[/quote] - Sure. but my voice today is not as good like before. mejo pumipiyok na ko </3 - I don't have eh pero I want to make sana but I dunno how to put my recordings there. so bobo haha [quote=Dayannn;#416406;1401619493]IDOOOOOLLLLLL!!!! Do you vocalize, sayyyyyy, before singing in a competition? And how do you take care of your voice, since you can reach high notes?[/quote] - idol ka jan. hehe di naman. - yeah i usually eat ginger candy called 'pei-pakwa' haha :lol2: i don't drink cold water before the competition. I don't take care of it honestly.. I do drink and smoke so my voice now is not as good as before. :no:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#416401;1401618532]- I'm not yet a teacher and for now I'm jobless haha :lol3:[/quote] Hello again, kuya brye! Didn't you say you worked in Jabee? What happened in there? :lol: [quote=khuyabrye.20;#416401;1401618532]- Hmm. We just broke up last last week </3[/quote] Awww, what happened? When did you start having a relationship? And what is it that you liked about him? Who broke up with who? [quote=khuyabrye.20;#416401;1401618532]- I admit I'm alcoholic. So yeah everyday :yes:[/quote] What are the usual drinks you drink? :lol2: What is your fave hard drink?
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#416401;1401618532]Yeah. I'm not closing my doors naman into that. I wanna be called 'daddy' in near future.[/quote] Nice! Which gender do you prefer for your child? [quote=khuyabrye.20;#416401;1401618532]Yeah and actually I want to court a girl but I'm shy hahaha[/quote] Weee! Really? Why are you shy? [quote=khuyabrye.20;#416401;1401618532]I like the butt. honestly. and the chest, the abs and the biceps/triceps[/quote] :thumbsup: I can see that you are confident of your sexual preference and you got no problem talking about but was there a time wherein you cannot have this kind of conversation? Like you are not comfortable to open anything about sexuality? I'm not sure if someone already asked you this but have you tried courting a girl? I mean.. with all the [i]suyo[/i] and pa-impress to the girl you like? If so, what were the things you've done for her?
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

what is your favorite clothing brand? Have you ever had friends with benefits?

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
merix
 xirem
merix's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
:D
Team Savage
:)
2019-05-27

congrats byre! you can speak gay language?
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Bryeeee hindi ko napansin "to. :lol2::lol2: Congratulations :kiss: Questions will be posted as soon as I get home :kiss:
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#416407;1401619852]Sure. but my voice today is not as good like before. mejo pumipiyok na ko </3[/quote] [quote=khuyabrye.20;#416407;1401619852]I don't take care of it honestly.. I do drink and smoke so my voice now is not as good as before.[/quote] OMGGGGG why are you doing this to your voice. :lol3: Take care of it, it's never too late to do it :yes2: hahaha. [i]Sayang ang talent.[/i] Do you regret not taking care of your voice? [quote=khuyabrye.20;#416407;1401619852]I don't have eh pero I want to make sana but I dunno how to put my recordings there. so bobo haha[/quote] Create an account, and then click UPLOAD :D :thumbsup: [quote=khuyabrye.20;#416407;1401619852]yeah i usually eat ginger candy called 'pei-pakwa' haha[/quote] Ah yes, heard of it already. Have you tried drinking [i]salabat[/i]? I don't know if it works, but they said it does. Are there female singers you look up to? :) Do you use your singing ability to make someone kilig/fall for you? --- What song would you dedicate to yourself? Your parents? Special someone? Someone who broke your heart? The person you hate the most? Best friend? Crush? Stranger?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#416401;1401618532]I think someone here is mad at me or sth like that :lol2:[/quote] Who do you think it is and what makes you think that? :lol: [quote=khuyabrye.20;#416401;1401618532]but when I'm w/ my friends. baklang bakla talaga ako[/quote] Have you ever worn girls' clothes and make up? [hr][hr] If you overhear boys talking and calling each other names like "Bakla!" or "Bakla ka pala eh", do you feel offended?

Last edited by aya (2014-06-01 11:20:13)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#416401;1401618532]Yeah. and they limit me not become so flamboyant but when I'm w/ my friends. baklang bakla talaga ako[/quote] If you were given the freedom, would you be who you are with your friends in your own house? I'd like to say I have a soft spot for the LGBT, and props to you kuya for not being one of those condescending and too chismosa gays :lol2: Okay enough with the sexuality. If the whole FT was a household, who would be your family? Please specify their roles :lol2: Which FTalker would you choose to be your girlfriend? Boyfriend? FWB? Friendzone? How many caps do you own?
khuyabrye.20
» FTalkWorm

[quote=Pawws;#416424;1401623685]Hello again, kuya brye! Didn't you say you worked in Jabee? What happened in there?[/quote] [i]- Hello again Paww =) - Ahh. I resigned bcoz there's an issue between me and my co-crew.[/i] [quote=Pawws;#416424;1401623685]Awww, what happened? When did you start having a relationship? And what is it that you liked about him? Who broke up with who?[/quote] [i]- We don't have communication and time on each other so yeah it didn't work na. </3 I'm the one who broke up w/ him. [/i] [quote=Pawws;#416424;1401623685]What are the usual drinks you drink? What is your fave hard drink?[/quote] [i]- I usually drink beer like San Mig and Red Horse :) I like Emperador when it comes to hard drinks :yes:[/i] [quote=ECKAdoodles;#416427;1401627702]Nice! Which gender do you prefer for your child?[/quote] [i]- I like to have a girl and boy child.[/i] [quote=ECKAdoodles;#416427;1401627702]Weee! Really? Why are you shy?[/quote] [i]- I think it's not bagay to me to court a girl haha :lol3:[/i] [quote=ECKAdoodles;#416427;1401627702]I can see that you are confident of your sexual preference and you got no problem talking about but was there a time wherein you cannot have this kind of conversation? Like you are not comfortable to open anything about sexuality?[/quote] - Yeah. I was shy before and I find embarrassing talking about this kind of stuffs but then I realized that it'd be cool if you're open-minded about this matter. [quote=ECKAdoodles;#416427;1401627702]I'm not sure if someone already asked you this but have you tried courting a girl? I mean.. with all the suyo and pa-impress to the girl you like? If so, what were the things you've done for her?[/quote] [i]- Yeah. My guy cousin told me to court this particular girl. I send letters of admiration and sing a song on her over the phone. Naging kami actually but I was too late to notice that she's lesbian. We kissed but we didn't have sexual contact at all. :lol2: OMG kkahiya :lol3::lol3:[/i] [quote=Tricia;#416429;1401628270]what is your favorite clothing brand? Have you ever had friends with benefits?[/quote] [i]- I'm not picky when it comes to clothing brand but I prefer BENCH. - Friends with benefits. YESS !! [/i] [quote=SkylineGoddess;#416442;1401629804]Bryeeee hindi ko napansin "to. Congratulations Questions will be posted as soon as I get home[/quote] [i]- Hurryy. Cge ka. I will not answer your questions haha loljk :lol3: [/i] [quote=Dayannn;#416445;1401630658]OMGGGGG why are you doing this to your voice. Take care of it, it's never too late to do it hahaha. Sayang ang talent. Do you regret not taking care of your voice?[/quote] [i]- Hmm. Yes I regret it and I'm too shy to join contests na bcoz my voice now sucks </3[/i] [quote=Dayannn;#416445;1401630658]Create an account, and then click UPLOAD[/quote] [i]- Thanks. I'll try to make an account. :yes:[/i] [quote=Dayannn;#416445;1401630658]Ah yes, heard of it already. Have you tried drinking salabat? I don't know if it works, but they said it does. Are there female singers you look up to? Do you use your singing ability to make someone kilig/fall for you?[/quote] -[i] Yes. I do drink salabat esp. if there's pabasa :lol2: it relaxes/cleanses the throat. - I admire Regine V. Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Regine for hitting high notes. Whitney for the voice quality. Mariah for ability to make beautiful whistle registers. - Yes. Sometimes. If I like the guy. I try to catch his attention by singing in front of him. haha :lol3: Weird :-_-: [/i] [quote=Dayannn;#416445;1401630658]What song would you dedicate to yourself?[/quote] - Born This Way :')) [quote=Dayannn;#416445;1401630658]Your parents?[/quote] - Thanks To You by Tyler Collins or Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler [quote=Dayannn;#416445;1401630658]Special someone?[/quote] - For You I Will - Monica [quote=Dayannn;#416445;1401630658]Someone who broke your heart?[/quote] - You've Made Me Stronger - Regine V. [quote=Dayannn;#416445;1401630658]The person you hate the most?[/quote] - Beautiful - Christina Aguilera [quote=Dayannn;#416445;1401630658]Best friend?[/quote] - Remember Me This Way - Jordan Hill [quote=Dayannn;#416445;1401630658]Crush?[/quote] - Ngiti - Ronnie Liang [quote=Dayannn;#416445;1401630658]Stranger?[/quote] - dunno haha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:41

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy