Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• The Lounge 
  • » Have You Ever Been 'Picked Up' or Hit On By Someone You Totally Do Not Know?

Have You Ever Been 'Picked Up' or Hit On By Someone You Totally Do Not Know?

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Have You Ever Been 'Picked Up' or Hit On By Someone You Totally Do Not Know?

If yes, tell us about it. :lol:

bobcbar[?] likes this topic.

Moguu
 Nagz Servano
Moguu's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
WANDERER
FAiRYTAiL
2020-12-26

Re: Have You Ever Been 'Picked Up' or Hit On By Someone You Totally Do Not Know?

Aw? never , my life was really boring :snob2: .. How about you TS ??
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Have You Ever Been 'Picked Up' or Hit On By Someone You Totally Do Not Know?

That awkward moment when a guy asks for your number and you say you don't have a phone but then he sees your other hand holding a phone lolll
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#426246;1416812459]That awkward moment when a guy asks for your number and you say you don't have a phone but then he sees your other hand holding a phone lolll[/quote] Happened to you? :lol3::lol3: Oh Chaw, you're so mean. :xixi: [quote=Moguu;#426194;1416793461]How about you TS ??[/quote] Yup, been hit on a couple of times.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

He looked like a maniac anyway hahahahahahaha
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#427279;1418624281]He looked like a maniac anyway hahahahahahaha[/quote] HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. :lol3::lol3: But it was an obvious lie. He could have hurt you or told you nasty things hahahaha.
eizeeiz
 Eiz
eizeeiz's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Row 4
2014-12-16

Yup. Been hit on a couple of times. Well, managed to stay away. Whew.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

He just made me feel really uncomfortable so I said no. Hahahahahah. Nawww if he wants your number I don't think he's gonna say nasty things in front of your face tho. Did that happen to you? Storytimeeee hahahha

Last edited by chaw (2014-12-16 23:49:18)

khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

Yeah. and it was a gay like me . He thought I was a straight guy. He offered me for a s*x but I refused. Duhh.Do I look like a callboy haha.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#427454;1418763788]Nawww if he wants your number I don't think he's gonna say nasty things in front of your face tho.[/quote] You don't know that. You don't know him. :lol: [quote=chaw;#427454;1418763788]Did that happen to you?[/quote] Like you mean someone getting mad coz I didn't give my number? No way. :lol3: But sometimes I'd lie too saying things like I don't have a phone or I lost my phone or I am not a texty person (which is not a lie). :lol2: [quote=khuyabrye.20;#427637;1419057336]He offered me for a s*x but I refused.[/quote] Was he straightforward about it? Was it all business-y? What about you? Have you ever picked up someone you don't know? :lol:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

When someone you dont know asks for your number, can it be considered as picking up? :lol:
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

This grey+green haired, hotter than average girl. Chick's hot and aggressive, I thought. Only after we exchanged contact I found out she has a dick. Managed to steer away safely.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bubblegum;#428050;1420114145]When someone you dont know asks for your number, can it be considered as picking up? :lol:[/quote] Yes. I think. [quote=bramzero;#428067;1420143979]Only after we exchanged contact I found out she has a dick[/quote] HOW? Is it because of his name or what? :lol2:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=bramzero;#428067;1420143979]Only after we exchanged contact I found out she has a dick.[/quote] That moment when you actually initially thought she was hot :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

I was on my way to meet someone in Mini Stop and along the way, a car pulled up near me and then the driver, a young guy (maybe cute but I can't barely see coz it was night) called out to me. I went over and then he asked me how to get to UST. I told him he just needs to keep going straight coz he's just 2 blocks away. He said he was already going around in circles and he really wanted me to get inside his car so I can give him directions along the way. I was quite baffled cuz I can practically see UST from where I was standing. I wasn't sure if he was picking me up or what but, his excuse was lame. Hahahaha! I thought about girls getting raped and chopped into tiny pieces so even if I wanted to help him I just can't push myself to get in his car so I told him I can't cuz I was gunna meet someone. Hahaha.

Last edited by aya (2015-03-24 13:01:29)

michelle
michelle's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

When I was walking towards my friends in school, I noticed they were talking to a black girl. I took a seat with them but didn't join their conversation. I just sat there pretending I was busy with my phone. I found out that she's from Nigeria and she was checking out the courses offered in our school. Then she excused herself. When she got back she was already carrying an ice cream and told everyone that she's giving it to the girl she fell in love with the moment she saw her. Everyone was like huh? What? HAHAHA. Then much to my surprise, she came up to me and handed the ice cream! She told me that I captured her heart. WTF!? I didn't know what to do I felt embarrassed but my friends were telling me to just accept the ice cream. They were already teasing so I just took and enjoyed it.:lol2: Then she asked for my number. I gave her the only no. I can memorize, my sister's!:lol3::lol3::lol3:

Last edited by michelle (2015-03-29 05:59:18)

• The Lounge 
  • » Have You Ever Been 'Picked Up' or Hit On By Someone You Totally Do Not Know?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:55

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy