bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Anti Self-advertisement

So when we make profiles in our social media accounts, we list the things that would make people interested in us. In this thread, you'll have to do the opposite. List down the things about yourself that will make people see you as somewhat weird or shallow. Try not to self-hate. We all have our bad sides but it doesn't mean we have to hate ourselves. [hr][hr] I get pissed off very easily and i don't enjoy going out e.g. partying, outdoor activities. I work best when i'm alone and sometimes, I would like the person next to me to shut the fuck up even though s/he's talking to somebody else.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Re: Anti Self-advertisement

I don't like seeing pictures of when I was a junior/senior in high school because those were the crappiest days of my life. I don't like feeling nostalgic about it, nor do I want to remember any of it. I often curse and mock people I find really annoying inside my head over and over until I feel better about it. lol I'm super ma-pride. :lol2:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

I like working by myself because I believe I am competent enough and hardworking enough to get the job done alone. I don't need anybody else. Yeah it's something I don't want to tell people, because the ability to work with others and compromise is what will make you successful in life lol
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

I am sensitive, childish and somewhat pessimistic. I don't like to see sweet couple making 'landian' and 'harutan' bcoz I get envy and bitter somehow. And I'm not good in English but still I'm trying to construct sentences without even knowing that my usage of words are horrible. Pardon me pls. HAHAHAHA
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

I am a charming person who would say I'd definitely come the next time you and your friends hang out and maybe offer to buy you guys a beer but in the end stands you up. Because I'm lazy as fck and a stick in the mud.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:34

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy