discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

He hung a puppy, now he's facing charges

khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: 9
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

He hung a puppy, now he's facing charges

[align=center][img]http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/75R5DnIIko8o_vwYpwCV7g--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9NDMwO2NyPTE7Y3c9NTczO2R4PTA7ZHk9MDtmaT11bGNyb3A7aD00NzM7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/250/2012/04/27/paws-jpg_050549.jpg[/img][/align] [i]Here's a case that will remind you how you should treat animals and how you should be wary with what you post on Facebook. Jerzon Senador, who was condemned after pinning his puppy to a clothesline and posting pictures of it online, is now facing charges for animal cruelty. After almost a year, the Municipal Trial Court of Calamba, Laguna issued a warrant of arrest against Senador for violation of Republic Act 8485 or the Animal Welfare Act, according to a Facebook post of the Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) on Friday. However, PAWS said when the police arrived at his home, the teenager was nowhere to be found. “PAWS was in Calamba, Laguna yesterday for Jerzon Senador's long-delayed arrest, but when police arrived at his Looc address, the accused parents' said that Jerzon Senador has left home and that his present whereabouts are unknown to them,” the Facebook post read. The animal rights organization is now seeking help to find information leading to his arrest. Senador uploaded the photos of his helpless puppy in June last year, sparking outrage from netizens. After being swamped with angry messages, he took the images down and issued a public apology posted on his page, saying, “To all animal lovers and to people all over the world please read this. I would like to ask for forgiveness for the wrong I've done against my dog. I hope you could forgive me and I promise it will never happen again.” Apparently, his apology was not enough as he must now face the case filed against him by PAWS. RA 8485 states that upon conviction, Senador will be punished by imprisonment of six months to two years or a fine of P1,000 to P5,000 or both. In a similar incident, a student from the University of the Philippines, Joseph Carlo Candare, killed a cat inside the campus and bragged about it on his blog in 2009. Two years after, Candare pleaded guilty and his case was the first successful conviction of someone accused of animal cruelty in the Philippines.[/i] source: http://ph.news.yahoo.com/he-hung-a-puppy--now-he-s-facing-charges.html
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: He hung a puppy, now he's facing charges

The photo's rly hilarious tho. :lol3::lol3::lol3: But erm.. I mean, yea, poor puppy. ;A;
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

I don't think the puppy was hurt cuz they have thick skin, but yeah, it was still mean. That student deserved to be hung too, lol
cleanupkid
cleanupkid's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2016-05-09

[quote=idgaf;#4094;1335546863]That student deserved to be hung too, lol[/quote] That's just going too far :lol2: I think he only did that cause he thought it was funny and he didn't mean to harm anyone. Poor puppy, but I think the penalty is just right. :yes2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=idgaf;#4094;1335546863]That student deserved to be hung too, lol[/quote] I don't think the clothespin can hold him though. :xixi:
Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

lol wat the
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

How did he do that to that cute little puppy asdfffffff- :wasted: I wish I can take care of the puppy :retard:
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

[quote=aya;#9503;1335629140]I don't think the clothespin can hold him though.[/quote] Yeah you're right. He's gonna need a lot bigger clothespins. :yes2:
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

Poor dog, It's so innocent. Bad human! bad.

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=idgaf;#11995;1335686830]Yeah you're right. He's gonna need a lot bigger clothespins. :yes2:[/quote] And a hella stronger clothesline too. :lol:
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

Poor Puppy. What kind of owner is that?! SADIST?
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=aya;#4021;1335545306]The photo's rly hilarious tho.[/quote] Indeed :lol3::lol3: But he should be punished. He should be hung 1, 500 feet above deep sea level. :yes2:
Jhncys
Jhncys's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2014-03-22

Seriously? I've seen worse. But yeah, still not a good thing to do to such an innocent puppy.
heyleyei
 LeA
heyleyei's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
heeiy :>
Bikini Bottom
2013-09-23
Website

Lemme ask this, would you like to be hung in a clothesline? I guess not. So he deserves the punishment.
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

[quote=Jhncys;#14624;1335733580]I've seen worse.[/quote] :no: but never been punished...

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:49

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy