Error Reporting

yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

Re: Error Reporting

I... can't... change my display picture. :( I've tried refreshing it, etc., but nothing really happened.. I dunno if it's only me who's experiencing this, though. :( -- [i]edited[/i] yay never mind. it only takes a while pala. Hoho. I'm too impatient.

Last edited by yunish (2012-04-29 07:59:29)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Natsume;#11270;1335674591]^ yeah i can only see 3 repu points when i click his profile.[/quote] Oh oh oh. I thought he can see 3 repus [b]outside[/b] his profile. Yea, I can also see 3 repus on your profile. :lol: My bad.
FTalk
» Admin

[quote=VagrantSoul;#11022;1335671641]BUG REPORT! Reputation count inaccurate or not displaying correctly. <<<<--------------- 5 Reputation points here in my member info section Only 3 were displayed in my profile.[/quote] I checked the reputation script and didn't see anything suspicious. Will keep looking for possible cause of that error. Could you please report it back here again later after you get more rep. point? Thanks! :D [quote=yunish;#12735;1335698709]yay never mind. it only takes a while pala. Hoho. I'm too impatient.[/quote] Ok cool :thumbsup:
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

Is it just me? Or theres a problem opening USER CP now? I cant open it. Whenver i click it. All i see is this [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2qxua83.png[/img] I have tried clearing my cookies and cache tho. I hvnt tried another browser yet :lol3:, im too lazy to open other browsers.
FTalk
» Admin

[quote=PUSH;#16696;1335783526]Is it just me? Or theres a problem opening USER CP now? I cant open it. Whenver i click it. All i see is this 2qxua83.png I have tried clearing my cookies and cache tho. I hvnt tried another browser yet :lol3:, im too lazy to open other browsers.[/quote] I think it's not a browser problem. When was the first time you saw that error? Did you able to open User CP normally before?
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

[quote=FTalk;#17058;1335789535]I think it's not a browser problem. When was the first time you saw that error? Did you able to open User CP normally before?[/quote] Just awhile ago. I was still editing my avatar and sig. And i was able to do that but after awhile, i was going to try to edit my bio, when i clicked USER CP. thats what i saw. I cudnt open it after that.
FTalk
» Admin

[quote=PUSH;#17121;1335791507]Just awhile ago. I was still editing my avatar and sig. And i was able to do that but after awhile, i was going to try to edit my bio, when i clicked USER CP. thats what i saw. I cudnt open it after that.[/quote] OK. Sorry for the problem. You should be able to open it now. Check it out! :lol:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

another error :lol2: i dunno if some members experience this. i try to clear the cache and cookies but nothing happened. here: [u]click for bigger version[/u] [url=http://i46.tinypic.com/2iaem29.jpg][img=550x400]http://i46.tinypic.com/2iaem29.jpg[/img][/url]
FTalk
» Admin

^ That looks crazy messed up gonna check that out :penguin: It's okay now. Thanks. :D

Last edited by FTalk (2012-05-01 00:50:51)

Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

yeah its fixed now :thumbsup: sankyuu hensome admin :>
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

Omg. Oh yea its fixed nao. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you hansem admin also :lol3:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Why do I get this error message when trying to subscribe topics? I know what it says but if I've reached the limit why don't I have the badge? [quote]You have reached the maximum limit of subscriptions.[/quote]
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

I think something is wrong with the "Poll" application..I setup a poll but its not allowing even me to vote
neexkun
 Neex Feliz
neexkun's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Bulacan, PH
2014-03-15
Website

[quote=bobcbar;#37816;1336179415]I think something is wrong with the "Poll" application..I setup a poll but its not allowing even me to vote[/quote] I think there is a required number of days in order for us to vote. I've created a poll last night as well and an Ftalker with an FtalkAgent rank (more than 2k posts) said she cannot vote. And sir Bob, you got the subscription badge already. :thumbsup:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

admin fixed it..I just saw the poll he created :D
vanraid
 Denz Salvador
vanraid's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
ABS-CBN
Balagtas, Bulacan
2015-07-03
Website

Well, I have this problem. When I stayed on the forum page for the long time and when I refreshed it. The page is no longer found. I nee a few minutes again before the page comeback. :(
FTalk
» Admin

@vanraid Do you still encounter the same problem now?
vanraid
 Denz Salvador
vanraid's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
ABS-CBN
Balagtas, Bulacan
2015-07-03
Website

[quote=FTalk;#75997;1336975817]@vanraid Do you still encounter the same problem now?[/quote] Last Night I still encountered that problem again. I'm creating a new topic, when submit it. Same problem occur. My topic turns to waste. :facepalm: Same Problem today... my topic gone to waste again :x_x:

Last edited by vanraid (2012-05-14 06:55:57)

FTalk
» Admin

[quote=vanraid;#76491;1336989450]Last Night I still encountered that problem again. I'm creating a new topic, when submit it. Same problem occur. My topic turns to waste. :facepalm: Same Problem today... my topic gone to waste again :x_x:[/quote] Are you sure it's not an issue with internet connection? Have you tried accessing FTalk from a different pc?
vanraid
 Denz Salvador
vanraid's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
ABS-CBN
Balagtas, Bulacan
2015-07-03
Website

[quote=FTalk;#89693;1337356451]Are you sure it's not an issue with internet connection? Have you tried accessing FTalk from a different pc?[/quote] Yes, I tried it. Every evening around 7pm - 10 pm. (phlippine time) I suddenly disconnected.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:38

[ 8 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy