» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
June 23 2014 ♥
PANDORAs BOX
Amsterdam
Website

Ryan Bang turns down TV project in Korea

[img]http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/8IT0neP7fBq7Kw2KPUosNA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNDI7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://l.yimg.com/os/289/2012/04/27/630nppa-ryanbang042712-jpg_012611.jpg[/img] Korean comedy actor-TV host Ryan Bang is so in love with the Philippines he turned down an offer to join a reality comedy show in South Korea so he can focus on his showbiz career here. After his stint in Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash, Ryan has been a regular in ABS-CBN TV shows like “It’s Showtime” and “Banana Split.” He also stars in Piolo Pascual and Angelica Panganiban’s upcoming movie under Star Cinema, “Every Breath You Take.” Does Ryan want to go back to Korea and start a showbiz career there the way 2ne1’s Sandara Park did? “Hindi ko pa isip, pero may offer po ako galing sa Korea,” Ryan said in an interview at the press conference of “Every Breath You Take” at Dolce Latte on Thursday, April 26. “Isang malaking reality comedy show. May offer po ako, last week yata. Pero gusto ko pa dito stay sa Philippines eh, mas masaya,” he explained. His mother, who lives in Korea, wants Ryan to return to his native land. But Ryan is adamant in staying in the Philippines and saving money so he can bring his family to his adopted country. Super blessed Up to when does he plan to stay? “Masaya po ako dito dati pa. Kahit hindi pa po ako artista, mahal na mahal ko Philippines. Enjoy ako dito. Ngayon mas masaya kasi marami na akong friends and family. Super blessed ako sa kaibigan,” he replied. Ryan also shared that he went on vacation in Korea together with Vhong Navarro last Holy Week. Who does he want to take with him to Korea the next time around? “Sana si Kaye Abad. Crush lang. Filipino beauty eh, mabait pa. Pero hindi pa ako work sa kanya (with her),” Ryan said shyly. 'It’s Showtime' Ryan also denied that fellow “It’s Showtime” host Vice Ganda and director Bobet Vidanes are at odds. “Hindi yata totoo iyon. Sobrang masaya sila. Usap sila siyempre. Sobrang mabait si Vice,” Ryan said. Ryan feels excited and nervous to be part of “Every Breath You Take,” saying that he gets the advice of Piolo and Aneglica, as well as fellow hosts in “It’s Showtime” where acting is concerned. “First time ko lang po sa pelikula, parang kinakabahan po ako. Hindi naman po ako masyado nahirapan, pero hindi rin naman po ganoon kadali. Marami po akong natutunan sa kanila, kila kuya Piolo, ate Angelica, sa “Showtime family,” Ryan admits. Ryan loves Korea, and he knows that its showbiz industry might offer him more opportunities. “Alam ko po may chance rin, pero in love na ako sa ‘Showtime.’ Sobrang happy po ako. Alam ko po na kapag pumunta ako sa Korea, mas malaki kita ko. Pero baka malungkot ako doon kahit malaki ang kita,” Ryan said.
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

Re: Ryan Bang turns down TV project in Korea

Could it be that competition here i Korea is really tough? Anyways, it's a fact that Koreans like to stay in the Philippines b/c Filipinos are very hospitable people and friendly :thumbsup:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
đź’š Life đź’š

Ryan Bang is doing great here. And I saw that he really loves to stay here. And for me it's a good decision he made there.

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

^agree :eh2: maybe he can go to Korea if he's not that "hot" here in the Phil. like sandara did! :D
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

ofcourse he will stay here. Theres Vice Ganda and his other friends with him. And hes very funny.(whats the connection?) :lol2:
EHRAAA:)
EHRAAA:)'s display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Team Saging
Tropang Kalye 09
2017-02-12

Thank you for sharing this. I am proud to know that Ryan Bang is also proud of where he is now. I don't look at the issue against Korea instead, I look at it only on the side of the Filipinos. How a Korean turns down an offer of his own country just to stay in the Philippines. How proud he is of being in this prestigious country.
bittersweetdilemmas
 Rosemae De La Cruz
bittersweetdilemmas's display avatar
» FTalker
I've loved and I've lost.
Tropang Kalye 09
Dhaka, Bangladesh
2020-12-03
Website

Like what people say, 'Its more fun in the Philippines.' :lol3: I feel happy that Ryan is happy to be living in the Philippines. This made me more proud of my country!
akosiloys
 Lois Chan ♔
akosiloys's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Happy Virus
Mla, Phil
2021-05-04
Website

I wonder what show it was. LOL
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=MsMaria;#4130;1335547922]Korean comedy actor-TV host Ryan Bang is so in love with the Philippines he turned down an offer to join a reality comedy show in South Korea so he can focus on his showbiz career here.[/quote] It's simple...all the beautiful girls there make it so he doesn't want to leave :lol3:
heyleyei
 LeA
heyleyei's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
heeiy :>
Bikini Bottom
2013-09-23
Website

All I can say is he made the right decision! :)
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

He experienced so much fun here! :xixi:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk