discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

First kiss?

chaw
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: First kiss?

Three nights ago. I didn't kiss him back but his lips were soft and i just froze. I forgot to tell him I don't kiss guys but ok he was too casual. :/ I saw him today but we didn't really talk about it lol it was a one-time thing.
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

20 years old. And yeah I'm the typical LATE-BLOOMER-PERSON. And actually I don't remember how I felt that time. :lol3::lol3:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰ðŸ»
ms.audrey99
 Audrey
ms.audrey99's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
Cebu , Philippines
2014-04-14

not yet :scared:
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

July 20, 2013 On the Bed :D

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

I was 15 when I got my first kiss. My first kiss wasn't a smack but it wasn't momol either. It was somewhere in between. Like a lip-lock kiss. We kissed under the burning sun while we stood in the water, on chest-level (because I didn't know how to swim). We were talking about school stuff and when she got quiet, I leaned closer to her face and she let me kiss her. And then she wrapped her arms around my neck. I got a bad tan after but it was worth it.
Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

I think I was 14. We were at a friend's house. They went out to buy something. So Pepper and I were left. She was on the couch, playing the guitar. I remember I was hesitating. Those what-if-she-pulls-away-if-i-leaned-in kinda thoughts were running through my head. Blocked everything out and I just went for it. She was shocked. And she curled into a ball, blushing. :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

@Tres wow Gus your first is like a romantic scene taken out in a movie. :lol: That's so cool coz she wouldn't be able to tell if you're a wet, sloppy kisser. Hahaha. @Ajcakes Kiss and tell hahahahahah.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

my first kiss went a little like this.... meh. :lol3: it was beautiful and awful, i hate remembering all about it now haha
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

@Hazel I have a way of making my stories sound like that but nope don't think of it too much as a romantic scene because I seriously got a sunburn and our lips were salty. Hahahahahahaha thanks to the beach I'm saved from the embarrassment of a sloppy momol HAHAHAHA
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

@Gus doesn't matter, had first kiss. :thumbsup:
Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

@aya, ♫ leave me be. I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity. ♫ :lol3: sorry. It's like one of those moments you just can't forget. :lol3:
Chan
» FTalker
Se7en Deadly Sins
2018-12-03

Last edited by Chan (2017-02-09 06:53:49)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

We were at Jalapeños eating lunch together with just us for the first time and when he told me I'm beautiful, I couldn't help but look into his eyes and lean closer and kiss him. I wanted to cry at that time because he sounded so sincere hahahah :( I guess we were just both vulnerable LOL but when i let go, I kissed him again before he could even open his eyes to see my face. I realized what I did and I was blushing and afraid and kilig all at the same time.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=chaw;#390018;1396060257]I couldn't help but look into his eyes and lean closer and kiss him. I wanted to cry at that time because he sounded so sincere[/quote] It's refreshing to hear a story where the girl makes the leans close first. Damn why am I kilig too :lol3::lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@Tres Hahahaha thank you tres, even though I seemed too forward. :lol2: I had to give him the signal that it was okay to kiss me, so I just did it myself :lol2: Telepathy doesn't work! Haha
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

It didn't seem too forward to me. Besides, isn't that a lunch date hahahaha telepathy doesn't work! Girls should stop thinking it does. We can't read your minds. It's okay for girls to do the first move. How did the kiss feel then? :lol2:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

yes it is but I didn't even think we would be momol in broad daylight :lol3: Hahahahaha the kiss was nice. His lips were soft. Damn. :lol2: Hahahaha yeah because honestly if we girls show that it's not okay, the guy won't ever do it because he respects you (if they [i]are[/i] respectful :lol2:)
PretZel
 zelle
PretZel's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Website

15 and i can still remember the exact date, hour and location :lol3:
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

We were on his room, just hugging and I was quiet because I don't know what's happening I was innocent and I just keep going on with the flow and It's like we were both waiting for it to happen and finally, he suddenly kissed me and then we just hugged, and quiet. He was really sorry for that kiss.

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

13. I was in a taxi with my gay cousin and ex. My friends dared me to kiss the guy and won't stop bugging me about so I kissed him. In the taxi. It was just a smack. :lol3: It was... Ewww. :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:24

[ 8 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy