Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Class Cutter/s

Le Derpster
Le Derpster's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2020-08-27

Re: Class Cutter/s

well this one subject where even the prof is the one who cuts class. Explaining blah blah for 15 mins. or so then he'll go out and will return when there's 30 mins. left. (and take note: and that's 4.5 hours class) :lol3:
Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

Once. It was our club time but since I didn't have my swimgear with me, I went to the Volleyball club and played there. After that, we went to the canteen and chilled ourselves there.
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

I have tried it once with my 2 classmates. :lol3:

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

I did it once when during my senior year. I was attracted by foods that time... :lol2:
JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

When I was 4th year college :facepalm: .. The class was boring and I don't like our instructor :no2: .
iamnana
 Nana
iamnana's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Row 4
Dissected Heart
2012-10-16
Website

yes.. back in my high school days whenever we felt the urge of boredom we will just cut our class by using "palusots" ; the whole bunch of class 1 :) hahaha then eventually the next day we will suffer consequences such as tests and papers :) hahaha
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

I often cut class back in High school. Hahaha I just love the feeling of sneaking on every building just to make sure the prof doesn't notice us. :lol2::lol2:
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=Aybs;#20700;1335871224]True this. That's why I always do it. But never in did when in HS.[/quote] I think they don't notice you anyway hahaha I usually cut class because I didn't wake up on time. I only skip classes intentionally because I expect we won't be having a discussion that day but you can also say I did that because I'm lazy :lol3: Sometimes, it's because I have a paper due in a few hours or because I have an exam and I'm not yet ready :aaa:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Yeah I skipped class all the time in High School because of severe laziness. When I found out I'm still in the top 10, I felt so guilty so I started working my butt off in senior year to maintain my GPA. In college I only skipped class once because we had a sub who was extremely boring and was not teaching the material very well. I felt bad but when I found out everybody did it, I felt even more guilty. Then I got over it because it's college, ain't nobody got time for that.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

I didn't cut class much in high school. I got along with my instructors (especially during senior year), had great time with great friends at school so that was a time when I'd rather spend my afternoons there than staying home. My first and second year in college, I skipped class a lot. I got myself unofficially dropped from my History subject and had to retake it last semester. Now i'm in my junior year and I'm trying with my best to minimize my cutting. I need to not have any more back subjects until next term so I could proceed to our OJT this summer.
hervs
 hervie lang naman XD
hervs's display avatar
» FTalker
here here here :D
2021-11-29

i sometimes cut class when the teacher is so boring and i will attend if there will be a quiz or major exams .. :evil:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Guys, I'm officially a class skipper.... It's so bad :( I can't help it D; I just skip because I already know the material but sometimes I skip because I'm just so lazy and "tired" especially on Fridays. I'm so stupid why did I pick Friday classes :'( I haven't gotten into any kind of trouble YET, but I hope I find that motivation pretty soon. #firstworldproblems
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

I never dare to do such a thing...itz really a big issue to meh if I really skip classes...coz I dont wanna waste ma money...I would rather quit than skippin class...so im particular when it comes to thiz! So never ever! :d
michelle
michelle's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

Boring/Lazy/Stupid college professors made me mia at school.
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

I cut a looot of times back in college, but these are the most memorable ones: 1) I cut my English class 'coz I was soooo scared of this terror professor we have. He likes making pahiya his students during recitation. As in. And I wasn't prepared at that time. I'd rather cut and get a zero than get shouted infront of many people. Hahaha. 2) Our Constitution class was sooo boring so I decided to cut and go to Gateway instead. Then I found out that our professor didn't come to class, and told the class beadle to let everyone attend the ongoing seminar at school, but still has to check the attendance. So I was like, it's fine at least no quiz or whatever graded activity. Funny thing was, while I was strolling around the mall, I saw my professor holding hands and shopping with his boyfriend.
SamanthaIcee
 Samantha
SamanthaIcee's display avatar
» FTalker
This is the best caption.
The Scandalers
Behind you.
2014-06-02
Website

When I was in HS, I think I did...I did not go outside the school, though. I just skip one subject and went in the school garden with my friends from the other sections. :D When I was in College...I did a lot of cutting classes since some of the professors doesn't care about our attendance. So that was it, it made my grades quite low. :no2:
ELLE
 Elle
ELLE's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
(●ᴥ●)
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

I always cut Anatomy class las term :lol2: the teacher was so boring and she didn't take attendance at all i only go to class to take the exams :lol3:
shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

i cut class all the time. one time i cut class in english bc my teacher's shoulder-length hair doesnt move even when its windy. like she put a lot of gel on it. its funny eh. i cant look at her seriously. :lol2:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:12

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy