Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• Tech Zone 
  • » [HELP!] You have been logged on with a temporary file.

[HELP!] You have been logged on with a temporary file.

yh3t
 Lareith Ann
yh3t's display avatar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Summoner's Rift
2015-06-18

[HELP!] You have been logged on with a temporary file.

Okay so I was wondering if I can post this here? Anyway, last night as I was watching something on Netflix using my computer, then my screen suddenly turned all black (it does that. Normally because my laptop overheats due to oldnezzzz *sobs. I usually just force close everything and when I mean force close I mean I press the off/on key for a long time, and when I open it again, it turns back to normal.) But now when I turned it on again, (I have two user accounts, actually the one is from my parents before they bought their own laptop) the welcome button stays on the screen forever. It doesnt load my homescreen (if that's what it is called.) And so I tried waiting for minutes. After 15, it opened but all my files weren't there anymore. It says at the bottom "You have been logged on with a temporary file.) And that sucks because all the files I need is in my admin account. Now I tried to login using my parents account, and it worked. I know I can use that, but the same time I can't do everything an admin can do. Just for example, I need to download something (And I download a lot cus I'm currently taking an online class. So) Please help. I'm gonna cry now. ;A;
vanraid
 Denz Salvador
vanraid's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
ABS-CBN
Balagtas, Bulacan
2015-07-03
Website

Re: [HELP!] You have been logged on with a temporary file.

Have you tried loading in safe mode. If your using administrator account, you can access all of your files. Safe mode can do the trick. :thumbsup:
yh3t
 Lareith Ann
yh3t's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Summoner's Rift
2015-06-18

Re: [HELP!] You have been logged on with a temporary file.

^ Yes I did a lot of times. The same msg pops up. :(
  • Tech Zone 
  • » [HELP!] You have been logged on with a temporary file.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:05

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy