Sweeneytodd
 Code.Lucifer
Sweeneytodd's display avatar
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
Crocodile Island
2013-12-05

Re: The walking dead _discussion

rick gone loko again :lol3:, daryl "has his reasons" :xixi: and glen seems to be on rage mode :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Sweeneytodd;#317572;1360702745]rick gone loko again :lol3:[/quote] I'm kinda scared for the group because of that. Made things worse with Daryl gone... like who's gunna protect them if Rick gone nuts??! :lol3:
Sweeneytodd
 Code.Lucifer
» n00b
Crocodile Island
2013-12-05

they would probably take in the 4 survivors that came into the prison for more helping hand.hated the two white boys of course. someone's probably gonna get killed because of those two.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Sweeneytodd;#317686;1361020362]they would probably take in the 4 survivors that came into the prison for more helping hand.hated the two white boys of course. someone's probably gonna get killed because of those two.[/quote] So happy! Daryl is back~! (felt sorry for Merle when he made that sad puppy face lol). Damnnnn! I am really scared for the group. HAHAHA [i]Oi Rick umayos ka[/i]! :lol3: When Axel got shot I thought Carol got shot too. D: D: D: Mini heart attack. Darylllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll <3

Last edited by aya (2013-02-19 04:07:57)

Sweeneytodd
 Code.Lucifer
» n00b
Crocodile Island
2013-12-05

ricks far off in the land of oz world again lol. i think the gun fight was a bit retarded for me :lol3: they're like storm troopers who cant hit with a rifle scope. daryl's a bad ass especially when he was rescuing illegal aliens :xixi: . too bad for axel i bet he wanted to bang carol :p
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Sweeneytodd;#317738;1361263341]ricks far off in the land of oz world again lol. i think the gun fight was a bit retarded for me :lol3: they're like storm troopers who cant hit with a rifle scope.[/quote] and they (The Governor's team) could have easily wiped them all out if they waited for the walkers to scatter and grab Herschel, Rick or whoever. I don't get why they left... They're like "The walkers can do the job". lol. [quote=Sweeneytodd;#317738;1361263341]too bad for axel i bet he wanted to bang carol :p[/quote] And I was starting to like Axel too. D: and I like his [i]last [/i]joke. :lol3: Damn.
Sweeneytodd
 Code.Lucifer
» n00b
Crocodile Island
2013-12-05

meh , current episode is so so :s , andrea da wussy , she could have ended the tyranny already and took ova the town smart of her to copy cat michone though. i kinda starting to like one of hershels daughter whoever she is , very talented and cute in the past season i loathed and hated her for being an emo :yes: . as usual those 2 rats from the new group makes me a little bit irritated. was a bit surprised that rick gave andrea a gun and a car though considering he was a bit nuts and consumed by crazy town and rage
Sweeneytodd
 Code.Lucifer
» n00b
Crocodile Island
2013-12-05

doubleve post

Last edited by Sweeneytodd (2013-02-26 04:37:30)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Don't you feel sorry for the hitchhiker? I do. I felt soooo bad for him. D:
senpaimomo
 Monmon
senpaimomo's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Tranching
Philippines
2013-05-03

Up until now, I still haven't watch the [b]LAST[/b] episode because of my 3pm-12mn work. I'm so pissed that Morgan hasn't joined Rick's group yet. He'll be a great asset to the group especially in making traps and on supply run.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=senpaimomo;#324303;1366358097]Up until now, I still haven't watch the LAST episode because of my 3pm-12mn work. I'm so pissed that Morgan hasn't joined Rick's group yet. He'll be a great asset to the group especially in making traps and on supply run.[/quote] LOL. I haven't watched the last [b]two[/b] episodes. :lol: I'm saving it coz when I do finally watch the last episodes of the season, I'll have to wait again until October. I'm just kind of savoring the moment I guess... Don't really agree with Morgan teaming up with Rick. He's nuts. :lol3:. I think they just made him meet up with Rick so the latter would realize where he's headed if he doesn't get his shit straight.
senpaimomo
 Monmon
senpaimomo's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Tranching
Philippines
2013-05-03

[quote=aya;#324345;1366369451]LOL. I haven't watched the last two episodes. :lol: I'm saving it coz when I do finally watch the last episodes of the season, I'll have to wait again until October. I'm just kind of savoring the moment I guess... Don't really agree with Morgan teaming up with Rick. He's nuts. :lol3:. I think they just made him meet up with Rick so the latter would realize where he's headed if he doesn't get his shit straight.[/quote] Well, in the comics, he's in Rick's group so I hope they put him in the next season despite that the series is a little different from the comics. :)
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=senpaimomo;#325381;1366805367]Well, in the comics, he's in Rick's group so I hope they put him in the next season despite that the series is a little different from the comics. :)[/quote] Maybe they won't coz they got Daryl... who's not in the comics. Morgan < Daryl. :lol3::lol3:
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

The ending season 3 seems off to me. Not really made an impact. And I don't like it on how Andrea died, did not really gave justice on her character. But bleh. Still looking forward to the next season.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Season 4 Trailer is out you guysssss! I'm so excited :yay:
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=oniongurl;#329787;1369500786]The ending season 3 seems off to me. Not really made an impact. And I don't like it on how Andrea died, did not really gave justice on her character. But bleh. Still looking forward to the next season.[/quote] Season finale was kinda predictable too. but meh, prison gates are almost put down by walkers!! :aaa:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

I regret back-reading. I cannot [i]not[/i] read the spoilers :lol3::lol3: brb gunna start watching s3
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

I really love the trailer!!!! I can't wait for s4. I'm glad that they're focusing the story on zombies again.

Last edited by oniongurl (2013-08-28 07:30:13)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=oniongurl;#329787;1369500786]The ending season 3 seems off to me. Not really made an impact. And I don't like it on how Andrea died, did not really gave justice on her character. But bleh. Still looking forward to the next season.[/quote] I agreeeee! S3's finale was so [i]bitin[/i], my initial reaction on it was, "[i]seriously?! tapos na!? eto na yun?[/i]" :plotting: uggghh. :lol3: But about Andrea, heck girl I'm sorry but I'm just so glad she's finalleh dead. =___= :fear: She's been a total bitch, making false decisions and shit, she could've hold back Rick's group again, so I'm kinda relieved she's out of the picture. Sorry. :um: [align=center] [b]SEASON 4 TRAILER[/b] [youtube=400x300]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCGYMOrnncM[/youtube][/align] Daaaamn what happened to Tyreeeseee back there? Noooo! huhu :(
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

The first two episodes of le walking dead season 4 was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee ugh yey O____O I feel bad for the pigs and rats though. :swt:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:12

[ 8 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy