Kim Um
*kim-a-holic's display avatar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Neptune
2013-03-26
Website

Sparks Fly (rewrite) *Chapter 2: May 12, 2012

[align=center] Started: April 29, 2012 Completed: ? [/align] [b]Prologue[/b] “The country has to find a suitable man for the princess – not because she deserves it, but her country deserves it more. They can’t afford to find someone who’s just only after for the riches and land. You know, they have to find a man – worthy enough to be the king.” “How did you know that?” I suddenly flinched and my brain froze. How did I know that? “Well, you know, I just thought it should be like that. I mean, Varoa is such a beautiful country. I just think they deserve a good ruler.” “Right.” He smiled. “Would you like to go grab some smoothie?” “S-smoothie?” “Yeah, my treat. Then we could talk about History and stuffs. But I don’t really like it, but its okay.” He winked and my butterflies just suddenly fluttered into my stomach. I can’t help but blush. He’s such a gentleman, but there’s some air of arrogance in him that makes everything so mysterious and challenging. He very well reminds me of some duke in Erlington.. or Lancaster.. or someone, that I’ve seen once before, but I can’t seem to remember. We walked down the street and sat on Jerry’s Café – they have like the best smoothie I’ve ever tasted.. ever! He bought me a strawberry smoothie, the usual, and he bought a banana smoothie for himself. “Have you been to Varoa?” He asked all of a sudden. “N-No! Of course not.. yet.” “Or Europe?” “N-no. I don’t have the money to travel as far as that.” I smiled. “You kind of sound like..” “Sound like what?” “No, nevermind. Maybe that’s just how you really speak.” He laughed. “It’s weird.” I looked at him, mesmerized in his very presence. I’ve never met such a man – he puts all the royal men on pedestal and how I wish I can show or introduce him to Beatriz and we could talk about how amazing this guy is. It’s too bad that he’s too [i]normal[/i], and I.. I’m only pretending to be one. [hr] [quote]Tell me what you think, should I continue or not? This is the same story as that of Confessions of a Princess that I wrote before but wasn't able to continue. A little twist or changes since I didn't do any backup and all. Thanks![/quote]

Last edited by *kim-a-holic (2012-05-12 02:07:31)

cleanupkid[?], The Savvy Nurse[?], and des[?] like this topic.

shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

Re: Sparks Fly (rewrite) *Chapter 2: May 12, 2012

ooh i like the concept of the story kinda fairytale-ish. :lol2:
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

Please continue this one. :) I'd love to see the whole story as it progresses. :yes:
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

Continue the story, Kim. I miss your works! =)
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Gonna read this through the end. :) Nice start ate kim!
The Savvy Nurse
The Savvy Nurse's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Reporting for Duty
Zmbnga City
2012-06-24

You should continue Kimey. The Prologue is interesting. And I'm pretty sure the story will be interesting as well ;)
*kim-a-holic
 Kim Um
» FTalker
Neptune
2013-03-26
Website

[b]Chapter 1[/b] [hr] “Princess in Club: Squeezed Booty.” My mom recited in her bloody British accent tone. “What is the matter with you? How many times do I have to tell you? How am I supposed to- oh gosh, this is just too much, Elizabeth!” “That isn’t too much. That’s just normal. That’s how French and British greet each other. And mom, it’s like 7 in the morning, and I’m having a bad hangover and all I hear is your usual sermon on the mountain.” “Mind your words, young lady! I’ve had too much of this! I’d better sent you out and find a husband!” she said and looked at me again with her gentle brown eyes that was almost pleading. “You just have to stop and behave in such a princessly manner, Elizabeth.” I almost felt guilty when she said that. “I’m just.. trying to be normal.” “You are not normal. We are not normal. We have the royal blood and everybody in this country expects us to act like one – to be a role model that everyone can look up to.” “Nobody looks up on me.” “The little girls do. Elizabeth, being a princess.. you remind them of their fairytales. You are like the materialization of those fantasies.. and this?” She held the morning paper on her hand. “This isn’t the fairy tale princess they expect you to be.” “This is reality, Mom. And princesses in this time don’t act like those girls on Disney channel! They aren’t damsels in distress waiting for a prince to come! I can’t be that!” The bickering and argument could’ve worsened if not for the two knocks on my door. The chief Butler, Marthol came in and asked for the “queen’s” spare time. “Ohh, thank God! Marthol saved me.” I sighed and slumped on my bed hoping that I’d get back to sleep again. “Your royal highness, your breakfast is ready.” Vivienne came in with a cart on her hand. “I guess I won’t be eating breakfast with the queen?” I looked at her and smiled. She nodded and proceeded to push the cart on the table. “She doesn’t mean it, does she?” I asked. “I cannot give an exact answer to that, Princess Elizabeth. Her majesty has always been firm with her words.” She gave curtsy and excused herself. “Thank you.” I said and just went back to bed. “Anyway, will Beatriz drop by the palace today?” “I would check the security office if Lady Beatriz would be here any time today. Excuse me, your highness.” “Oh please, will you just drop the ‘royal highness’ thing? I mean, you’ve been with me for 3 years now and you still call me that. It’s not like the queen is listening to our conversation.” “I’m sorry, your royal highness, but that is the rule we follow.” “Rules. Protocols. Useless. This is why I hate this life! It’s the 21st century and we still have that long list of traditions, rules and protocols-“ “And even manners!” The door suddenly opened and Beatriz came in with a smile on her face. “Good morning your highness.” She teased. “Oh come on.” I rolled my eyes. “Not you, too.” Beatriz laughed. “I’m sorry, I just like calling you your royal highness. It’s like you’re all innocent and everything. And the morning paper says different.” “I’m sure the queen is all busy thinking ways as to how to take down all these photos.” Pfffttt. “Well, she shouldn’t. Princess Charlotte of Monaco has always been on the tabloids in her bikini and bloody skinny body.” “Exactly. And Prince Harry had been dating this slutty girl named Chelsy and the British queen does not give a damn.” “Well.. that one with Prince Harry is so much different. The British royalty had always kept a mum about it but I heard from my daddy that Prince Charles is having a lot of wrinkles because of that.” “Seriously?” “Yeah, so they’re kind of hoping that he finds someone as perfect and as royalty-ish like Catherine.” “Catherine. I wonder how it feels like for her to be called Catherine instead of Kate.” I sighed and Beatriz slumped to the bed beside me. “And I wonder how it feels like to be called Princess.. or royal highness.. or whatever.” We laughed. “Oh right, so I passed by the library and the maids outside were talking about a ball in honor of their lovely princess.” She teased. “A ball?” “Yeah. I don’t know exactly. And how come you have no idea of that?” “Oh my gosh!” I stood up. “She’s not taking it seriously, is she?” “What?” “Oh my gosh. Seriously.” “The what? Can you please tell me?” “Well, my mom was so pissed off awhile ago because of this.” I pointed the morning paper. “And she was muttering nonsense.” “What kind of nonsense?” “Like marriage.” “MARRIAGE IS NOT NONESENSE! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU’RE 19!” “I know.” She stood up and looked at me. “Her majesty might be serious this time.” She stared at the morning paper. “And you don’t look very good at this photo. It seemed like you gained a pound or what.” “But this morning paper will help me not get a husband. I mean, if you think about it, nobody would like to marry a princess who’s got her ass touched by some French man on some random pub.” “If.. and only he isn’t like you.” “What do you mean?” “There are princes, dukes, barons who understand this kind of situation. You guys are all alike. You want freedom. You want to be normal. You just want to have fun. If there’s a prince that’s also into the whole ‘freedom’ thing, then he might agree and marry you.” “But if he also wants freedom, he won’t marry.” “Well, you also have a point.” I smiled. “Forget about that. Let’s worry about it when the invitations are out.” She smiled. “What do we do today?” “Where’s Peter?” [quote][i]August 24, 2011, 8:45 pm Chateau de Montbielard Mom and I had an argument this morning. I was published on the morning paper with some French man holding my buttocks. She was raged and we’ve never spoken to each other since then. She was mumbling about me getting married to avoid and stop the scandals. Didn’t she experience this phase? The phase where you feel like you aren’t a kid anymore. And among the royal families in the world, I think and I absolutely know that I’m the only one not enrolled in a prestigious university because my mom thinks that I learn better here in the palace. I’d prolly sneak out one day and just fly to wherever. Anyway, Beatriz and I went horse-riding and Peter dropped by. There is absolutely something wrong with the two. They’ve been avoiding each other for the whole afternoon and Peter just went ahead without even talking to Beatriz. I didn’t ask Beatriz about that, but I hope she’ll come around and tell me herself. Summer ends in a week or so and Beatriz will be going to school again and so does Peter. I envy Beatriz. She isn’t from any royal family, but she has the money to spend a lot. She goes to a university and meets a lot of people. She goes to parties without bodyguards and no photographs. She has a life. I really wonder how life is if I wasn’t born a princess. I’d probably be enjoying this night with some friends drinking tequila and eating peanuts on a boulevard. Or making out with a really hot guy and wake up on his bed. (Pardon me for my perverted thoughts.) I wonder what college life is. I’ll prolly keep on wondering forever. [/i][/quote] I closed my notebook and sat on my bed. This notebook is the only thing where I can be myself. I can call the queen as mom and the king as dad. I can use foul languages and I’d never get scolded. I can always look back on the pages and laugh on my grammars. It’s always personal. But this too is a rule. The Royal Archive Minister is tasked to check our diaries. He doesn’t read it of course, but he checks the dates, like whether we’ve skipped a day or not. As part of the royal family, it is a must that we write things or events or thoughts in our everyday lives. It’s a tradition – and more like.. for historical purposes. Either way, I like writing, so it doesn’t matter. The next day, as I was walking down the hallways of the palace, I noticed everyone was running to and fro. I wanted to go shopping so I asked for the limousine but Vivienne told me that designers will be sending dresses and gowns for the event on Saturday. “What event?” “Her Majesty had sent out invitations for a ball, your highness.” “What ball?” “Didn’t the queen mention anything?” “No, of course not. I wouldn’t ask if she did.” She paused and sighed. “It is an event in which they find someone for your marriage.” “WHAT?! Do I look like I can be auctioned?” “No, your highness.” “I know! Seriously!” I stormed out of the room and Vivienne followed me. “Princess Elizabeth, please wait. The queen had instructed me not to tell you this, I beg of you.” I stopped and looked at her. “I will lose my job, your highness. I beg of you to please let this go.” “Okay.” I smiled. I took a deep breath. “Well then, I’ll just wait for the fittings.” I went back to my room and locked the door. “Thank you, Princess Elizabeth.” She whispered on the other side. I spent the next five hours choosing a gown that isn’t too showy and sexy and everything. It was just exhausting. Saturday came and I wasn’t really in the mood to say hi to everyone. "Her Royal Highness, Princess Elizabeth Mathilde of Varoa!" Everyone had these royal smiles on their faces. I wasn’t really enjoying myself to that. I was just sitting there, beside my mom and dad and she was taking me to people and introducing me, announcing that I am a good princess and that they wouldn’t regret taking me into their family – royal sales talk. “Stop it.” I told the queen. “What?” She asked with a smile on her face pretending that everything’s okay. “Mom, just stop it.” I said. Some of the people looked at us and she dragged me to the balcony. “This is for your own sake.” “Really? Or is it for the family’s reputation’s sake?” I asked. “I’m so tired of this. I’m not a car that needs to be sold to these royalties! I am your daughter and-“ “And you just need to act like one. You want me to understand you, Elizabeth? Isn’t it unfair? Yet you don’t want to understand us.” “But Mom-“ “Enough of this talk.” She stormed out and mingled with the others. I stayed and stopped myself from crying. I took a deep breath and leaned on the marble railing. Varoa is such a beautiful country. Wittsburg itself is a very nice city and it’s good that I can see it from this balcony. The lights look like stars and the wind is fresh. “Lovely country, isn’t it?” Someone asked. “This place got a nice view of the city.” He said in almost a pleasing tone. I didn’t look back, nor peeked as to who I was talking to. I was afraid that he might know I’m the princess and he’d mock me or something. “I love this country.” “Am I intruding your personal time?” He asked. “No.” “Should I stand there beside you?” “No.” “Okay then. I’ll just be here behind the curtains.” He said. “So you love this country?” “Yes.” “That’s good. You won’t have a hard time being queen.” “I don’t wanna be queen.” “Then you don’t love this country.” “Why aren’t you calling me royal highness?” He paused and laughed. “Am I supposed to?” “No, not really. I’m just asking.” “I don’t really like manners and protocols, so I think I’ll keep this casual. You don’t plan to put me in prison if I don’t, right?” “No, it’s okay.” “I heard you’re a mess that’s why the royal family had this ball. Really, are you?” “They just don’t understand. I don’t want to be here.” “Then go somewhere. Royal families have all the resources they need.” He said in almost a mocking tone. “I can’t.” “Why not? Are you scared?” “No.” “I think you are.” “I’m not!” “Then go. Find yourself. See the world.” “But.. this place..” “This place will never vanish. This place will always be here. And you will always be welcome when you come back.” “How can you say that?” “Because I’ve been there. I’ve done that. But I passed. And my family has understood what I meant with going to college, spending time with non-royal friends, and seeing the world in a whole new way.” “And?” “And I’m always welcomed whenever I go home. It’s not like your family will dethrone you. After all, you are the only heir to the throne, aren’t you?” My mind suddenly started shooting bullets all over the place. He’s right. I can always come back home, I actually have nothing to lose. “But what if I’m scared?” “Then you’ll be forever imprisoned in your royal bubble and you’ll miss out half of your life.” I smiled. And when I turned to look at him, he wasn’t there. He was gone, like Cinderella. And this is the part where the prince runs after her, and I did. I ran after him, but he got into his black limousine, and I didn’t even see a glimpse of his face – only that smirk. [i] That mocking yet challenging smirk.[/i]
thewendynator
 Wendy Flowers
thewendynator's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
harlequin0666 :)
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
In your pants
2017-12-01
Website

OMG ate Kim! Chapter 2 please! ;)
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

update. update. update. :excited2:
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

Update! Update! :lol3: It's an amazing story.
MnGrcia
 Mona
MnGrcia's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
The Scandalers
2012-05-27
Website

Chapter 2! <3
zheaisthria
 flairmexheihaze
zheaisthria's display avatar
» n00b
2014-07-02

I so miss reading your stories and now you're back. Keep updating. Full support for you and this.
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Update please? :lala:
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

waiting for the updaaate. :woohoo: Chapter 2, please. :)
reigne0611
 Reigne Tongol
reigne0611's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Angeles City, Pamp
2014-02-26
Website

Nice start, Ate Kim! Chapter 2 puhlease! =)
zheaisthria
 flairmexheihaze
zheaisthria's display avatar
» n00b
2014-07-02

I'm so excited for the next update. It gives me much thrill. Who's who? Who's the guy behind the 'curtain'? The Cinderella man to be called. Update soon. I so missed reading your stories.
*kim-a-holic
 Kim Um
» FTalker
Neptune
2013-03-26
Website

Hi everyone, I really appreciate the great feedback. I'll probably go back to writing and try to finish everything. I'll update tomorrow, I'm just waiting for my laptop so I can start writing again. :love: Thank you so much! :woohoo:
The Savvy Nurse
The Savvy Nurse's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Reporting for Duty
Zmbnga City
2012-06-24

Will certainly look forward to that. ;) [b]Excitement Level: 100%[/b]
*kim-a-holic
 Kim Um
» FTalker
Neptune
2013-03-26
Website

[quote]Sorry if I took time updating again. Thank you so much for the support, you guys. I will try my best to really update this story. Anyway, I have lots of nosebleeding going on with this story, so please bear with my grammars and everything. I need a proof-reader, anyone want to lend a hand?[/quote] [b]Chapter 2[/b] [hr] “Did you find somebody interesting enough?” The queen asked while having breakfast in the garden, which is of course, the usual routine, except on days when she’s so stressed out or she has some place to go to. “I didn’t dance to anybody nor talked to anyone.” I said before biting the fresh green lettuce on my plate. “Well, that’s sad. I was hoping you’d find love-“ “On what? In a night? That’s just ridiculous.” I retorted. “Well, not really. I found love in one night when I was your age.” She smiled gently. “Your time is so much different from mine.” “Why are you being like this? Elizabeth, if you just behave and do as what the court tells you, you’ll be fine. The house will never ever push you to do something you don’t want to. We all just want some cooperation here, darling.” “But I want to go to college!” I said and put down my fork on the table. Then I stood up and ran to my room, which I just realized is so far from where we eat breakfast. When I arrived, I was almost panting and just threw my body to the bed. And I cried as hard as I could. After what that guy told me last night, everything just suddenly changed. I want to leave this place, go to college and experience ‘life’. *knock *knock “Your highness, her majesty the Queen would like to tell you that the Duchess of Malcomy will be arriving in 20 minutes. Please be ready and meet her on the Montbielard lake.” *knock *knock “Yes, thank you Vivienne.” I said and got excited of grandmother’s visit that I jumped out of my bed and ran to the mirror and put some concealer on my puffy eyes. I just don’t want her to see me crying or whatever. I went to the lake and waited for grandmother. My grandmother was the used-to-be queen, of course. She wasn’t really strict and all. She’s a commoner, so my grandfather wasn’t really expecting her to adapt to rules and protocols. But she did try her best. My grandparents met in Greece when my grandma was having a vacation (she was a teacher and she was ‘bumming’ around) and my grandpa was ‘royally’ visiting the island. They started getting to know each other and spent a month together on Greece without grandma knowing that he was a prince. They fell in love and he proposed, and grandma said yes to the man he thought was a bus driver. Anyway, they went to visit grandma’s parents on Vienna, and they gave their blessing to the couple. When it was time to visit grandpa’s rents, she was so surprised that she started doubting whether that was life for her, or maybe it was just too much, and the royal family was utterly rude to her, so she ran away telling herself that she won’t ever come back and everyone thought she was crazy for declining a marriage proposal from a prince. After two years, she was still teaching Psychology on the university when they crossed paths again. Grandpa was still having his ‘royal’ visits, and he happened to say hello and give an opening speech to the new building that the university had (which the Varoa royal family donated). And my grandma was there, and she was surprised that she ran away again and my grandfather had to stop talking and run after her. And to make the story short, they got married and lived happily ever after. “Oh, darling, you look awful.” I smiled at grandma and hugged her. Her smile shines like the sun – especially with her yellow dress and cute hat. She sat on her rocking chair facing the lake and I sat on the mantle in the ground. Whenever grandma visits Montbielard, the house prepares her rocking chair on the lake and my mantle on the ground. It’s almost a tradition ever since grandma left the palace for their summer castle in Vienna. “You weren’t here last night. You should’ve seen how mom was selling me to all those royalties.” I scoffed. “She wants me to marry young and never go to college.” “Forgive your mother. She won’t understand that. She was never curious of the outside world. And she grew up on a palace with the world on her hands.” She smiled gently. “But grandma, I’m not like her. I’m like you. I want to go to college and try to live a normal life.” “Your mom actually called me and told me to come over here. I knew then there was something wrong. See, your mom cares for you. It’s just that she has rules to follow and her role isn’t very easy.” “But grandma-“ “You have to understand her so she would understand you.” “I don’t wanna be here. I don’t wanna marry a prince just because they ‘need’ to. I want to find love. I want to meet men. I want to test my capabilities. I just want to leave.” Tears were starting to form in my eyes. “Tell me, Elizabeth. Where do you want to go? What do you want to do?” Grandma looked at me as if she knows what I will answer. “I want to go to New York.” I answered. “I want to enroll in an Ivy League university. I want to explore my options. I want to know myself. I want to get an apartment or a place where I can cook, clean and invite friends over.” “New York.. I’ve been there a couple of times when I was on my twentys. What a very nice place.” She smiled. “Say, when do you want to leave?” “When?” I smiled. “Now.” “Now?” “Yeah, as soon as I can. Whenever I think of the world and the places I can go to, I want to leave as soon as I can.” “But you can go to such places.” “Yes, but it’s a whole different story. When I go to places, guards and media are all over me.” “How do you plan to conceal yourself as the princess?” I stopped and thought about it. “You do have plans, don’t you?” “Of course!” “Then?” “I’ll think about it on the way to New York..” I mumbled. “If you’re so sure that you’ll find peace when you leave this place, leave Elizabeth. You need to have enough courage to at least try to step foot on the outer part of this walls.” “Will that be alright, grandma?” “Yes.” She chuckled. “You shouldn’t be scared. It’s your life. Nobody should dictate you of what and how to do with it.” “You know what, I’m gonna leave today.” “Today?” “Yeah. I have to leave today. And nobody should know, granny.” I winked. Funny how she winked back at me. “I’ll pay for your tuition.” She whispered and smiled at me. “Aww, granny.” I hugged her and ran back to the palace. I locked the door, took my suitcase and chose my clothes. I opened my closet and I brought 2 jeans, 2 shorts, lots of blouses, 2 dresses, 1 sneaker, 1 sandal, and 1 louboutin heels. I called up Beatriz to help me get my way out of the palace. She’s the real sneak-queen. She gets in and out of the palace without guards knowing it – or maybe they do notice her, they just don’t give a damn. “No, you have to be here at 12midnight.. yeah.. bring a black suit.. I need to get out.. okay, just sneak in.. okay, I’ll wait for you.” I hanged up and I fixed my bag, passport and papers. *knock *knock “Yes, Vivienne? I’m quite busy right now, I’ll call you when I need you.” I said and she excused herself. I waited for 11pm to come faster and Beatriz was just in time.. together with Peter. “What are you planning to do?” asked Peter. “Well, hello, it’s nice to see you too.” I smiled at him and gave him my luggage. “What’s this?” “What do you think it is?” Beatriz grinned and threw me a black shirt. “You’ll be needing this princess.” “A black shirt?” I asked. “You don’t plan on-“ “Oh yes she does.” Beatriz grinned again and I think Peter gets everything now. “It’s a must.” “So this is what you wear when you sneak in or out?” “Yeah, and she’s bloody good at that. She might even pass as a spy for the royal family, if you’d like.” Peter smiled and took the luggage. “Actually, 12 midnight is when all the guards are awake. So let’s wait till 1:30 am and we’ll move.” “But that’s a little-“ “We can actually move out now.” Peter suggested. “Really?” Beatriz looked at Peter and smiled. “Well, let’s trust the baron.” I put on the black shirt and tied my hair in a bun. I was also in black jeans and sneakers so running would be easy or what. Beatriz opened the window at the right corner of my room. She said it’s a blind side from the guards. Peter took my bed sheet and tied it on grill, a la Rapunzel and the witch. Peter went down first, then me and lastly Beatriz. It’s actually pitch dark and I couldn’t see a thing, except for the lights on the field. “This is where the fun begins. See that 5 guards out there?” Peter pointed. “Yeah?” “We have to pass by them without being seen.” Beatriz said. I froze. Although I’m a rebellious princess and all, I’ve never really tried sneaking out passing those 5 guards out there. I never even talk to them. “This is ridiculous. Nobody will be able to do that. I’ll just stay.” I slumped my shoulder and sighed. “Nobody?” Peter asked. “You forgot about this lady here.” Beatriz smiled at me. “This is gonna be okay. I’m the master, right? Just follow me. Peter knows what to do.” She winked. Peter handed me my luggage. “Just trust us.” “Okay.” I smiled and followed Beatriz lead. We went into the bushes and slowly crawled our way. We’re halfway to the walls and Beatriz already prepared a ladder to it. Gladly, the guards didn’t seem to notice it. “Omg, there are thorns, Beatriz.” I whispered panicking that I’ll hurt myself. “Be quiet. That’s just how it is. It’s part of the plan. The guards won’t come here.” We were going smoothly when Peter suddenly cried for pain. “Oooowww!” “Shut up!” Beatriz retorted. Then suddenly footsteps were everywhere. “Who’s there? Show yourself or we fire!” One of the guards shouted. “Geez, Peter.” Beatriz was pissed. We stayed seated under the bushes and kept quiet. “Here’s what, Liz. The ladder is 15 steps away from us. Worst case scenario, you run as fast as you could, climb the ladder without falling off with your bag.. okay? You’ll be fine.” She smiled. “Sorry.” Peter mouthed. “It’s okay. I think I can do it.” I smiled. Those 2 minutes were the longest of my life. We were breathing heavily and as quiet as we could possibly be. The footsteps’ sound were almost as faint and we started moving. We were so close, almost 7 steps away when a guard shouted. “Someone’s here!” The guards came running in and Beatriz looked at me as if she was telling me what to do and now is the time to do it. I leapt at the back of the oak tree and started climbing on the ladder. “You!” shouted the guard. Before I jumped on the other side, I peeked and saw Peter kissing Beatriz. What a show! “What are you doing?” The guards asked. “Oh, it’s Miss Beatriz.” He said, he’s probably too ashamed to barge in to somebody’s romances. “I’m sorry, Miss Beatriz and Sir Peter.” They stepped back and Beatriz gave me a thumbs-up. I braced myself and started climbing down on the stairs in the other side of the wall. “The princess!!” Another guard shouted and I ran as fast as I could, never looking back. I got on a taxi cab and the guards just stopped running. I was surprised they let me go, and I thought they’ll be following me any minute now, but they didn’t. “Where to, your royal highness?” I was surprised and shocked that the taxi driver knew me. He chuckled. “Don’t worry. I won’t tell.” He said. “Airport.” He nodded. Silence. “Do you by any chance… know a good place for vacation?” “Well, I’ve never been to any place other than Varoa. So I am not the person to ask.” He smiled. “By any chance, is the royal family’s limousine broken?” “Probably.” I answered. He chuckled again. This old geezer is annoying. Suddenly, two police cars were on our back and I was really scared. “Seems your escort is here.” “Just drive.” But the two police cars just drove through and I breathed calmly. “You’re quite lucky.” When we arrived on the airport, I put on my jacket and its hoodie and my spectacles. I gave the driver my fee but he wouldn’t accept. “No, it’s okay. The royal family has been very nice to this country. This is the least I could do.” “No, just take it. You need this.” “I have more than enough. Welcome to the real world, Elizabeth.” He smiled and bowed. “T-thank you so much.” I smiled, took my luggage and went inside. I showed them my passport, which is named differently. Royal families have “fake” passports that they use in times of danger that they need to leave the country without being known. “Good evening. How may I be of service?” “I’d like a ticket.. to a place you’re dying to go.” I said. “That wouldn’t be hard. Would you really like to go there?” “Yes. Don’t tell me what. Just give me a ticket to that place.” “This might not be your choice.” “It’s okay.” I smiled. Everyone wants to go to New York, so I’m pretty sure she’ll book me there. “Thank you for choosing VAir. May you have a pleasant flight.” She smiled. “Thanks.” I took my ticket and decided not to peek on it. I walked through the boarding gate, excited and yet scared to leave my country and be on my own. “I’m sorry.” A guy bumped on me and helped me with my stuffs that dropped. “I’m really sorry.” He said. “It’s okay. I got this.” I said and ran to boarding gate and went inside the airplane before anyone recognizes me and police comes over. We will be delayed for 10 minutes as the Varoa royal security will be checking the airplane for safety. “Royal security? Why, is there a royal family in here?” Everyone was asking the same questions and I cowered at my seat. “Excuse me, ma’am. May I please see your ticket?” An agent came over and I gave my ticket and passport. He took a look on it and gave it back to me. “May you have a nice trip, Miss.” He winked. He knows! “I’ve checked everyone! We’re good. Nothing here.” He shouted to his colleagues. “There’s only one here. He’s a duke. No princess.” He radioed over. A duke? :/ “Thank you.” I mouthed. “Well, take care and go back here stronger and independent.” He whispered and the plane started moving. As I was sitting on my chair and looking at the skyline of the Wittsburg, I know this place will always be mine and I will always come back no matter what. [quote][i]August 28, 2011, 1am On the way to New York, VAir Today, I start a new life, not as a princess but as Elizabeth Zerbst. I’m so psyched. I can’t wait to see New York.[/i][/quote] [spoiler]“The princess has escaped!” The guards shouted and alerted the whole house. The queen was running from her chamber and sent all the guards to run after her. “Sophie.” “Mother! The princess has es-“ The Duchess of Malcolmy stopped the guards with her wave of hand and smiled at the queen. “Mother, what are you doing?” “She needs to find herself, Sophie. She needs to grow up and resolver her anger issues. She’s just a teen.” “But Mother-“ “Let her be, sweetie. Let her explore the world and find her heart. She will come back. She will always come back.” The King entered the hallway and held the queen’s hand. “Yes she will. She has the royal blood running in her veins. Moreover, she has the blood of a Tudor.” The queen stopped and the guards stayed on their posts. “Well, let’s get some sleep. Chop, chop!” The Duchess of Malcolmy ordered and everyone returned to their chambers.[/spoiler]

Last edited by *kim-a-holic (2012-05-12 06:52:53)

thewendynator
 Wendy Flowers
thewendynator's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
harlequin0666 :)
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
In your pants
2017-12-01
Website

Wow. *u* I hope Elizabeth is really going to New York. But I have a bad feeling about this. Waaaa, i'm so stoked. Please update already, unni! :")
  • Literature 
  • » Sparks Fly (rewrite) *Chapter 2: May 12, 2012

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:52

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy