discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Unforgettable moments with your crush.

yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

Re: Unforgettable moments with your crush.

He's chosen me to be his partner for this culminating activity for our PE subject. :lol2: [i]I'm not much for dancing, but for him I did ~[/i]
South-Mix
 Bert
South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

My first Kiss,
senpaimomo
 Monmon
senpaimomo's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Tranching
Philippines
2013-05-03

1st -> 2007-2008 The school year we talk to each other using YM (She's on Canada and I'm here in the Philippines) 2nd -> 2010 2nd Year 3rd Tri (AMACC) When she confess that she had a crush on me. (And I was like [i]WUT[/i]?) - back then I was still immature :D (until today hehehe :xixi:)
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

talking like we're the best of friends ever. I dont crush him anymore tough :yes:
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

When he told me that our feelings are mutual but sadly, we have to go back from being best friends to strangers 'cause he is no longer available for me. =(
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=yunish;#322875;1365616637]He's chosen me to be his partner for this culminating activity for our PE subject. I'm not much for dancing, but for him I did ~[/quote] :lol3: funny 'cause i asked my crush to be my partner for a PE dance activity too and she said yes :lol2:
michiiella
michiiella's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
PANDORAs BOX
2014-05-21

When, because I was in character, shook hands with him during theater audition :lol3:
kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

Watching sunset together with matching holding hands :lol2: :blush:
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

It was on retreat when I was telling him I'm sorry for being mean to him then all of the sudden while I'm talking he pulled me for a gentle hug and yeah. Still makes me smile up to this day.
luckystar
luckystar's display avatar
» FTalker
Tropang Kalye 09
2013-10-24

I wanted to leave him alone but he didn't let me. Why? Cause he said I'm his bestfriend.
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

There was this one day.. I thought it was just any other ordinary day. I asked her to accompany me coz I kinda think she was still grieving on her aunt's burial. And then when we got out of the tricycle.. suddenly the rain juz poured down.. good thing we brought an umbrella with us.. and then she suddenly hugged me tight while walking.. It feels like heaven.. I cant describe it in words.. I even wish that I could stop time and cherish that moment :) for you guys it might be just ordinary.. but for me... it was one of those days I'll never forget :blush: hehe

Last edited by cropped.head (2013-05-29 11:09:37)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Aw man. I was the fourteen year old, foreign-exchange student who didn't know anybody at the school. A really tall white kid came up to me and befriended me. He was so nice but he was also really cute. He got a haircut - semibald, and I fell in love with his face. HAHA Anyways, I already knew he was starting to like me. One day when the bell rang and we had to eat lunch, he invited me to eat with him outside the cafeteria. He cooked me some german food and said, "This way, you won't have to eat that gross american food. That's crap." :lol3: It was so thoughtful, because he knows I bring my own lunch -- and my own rice :lol3: Later that day, he skipped his bus and stayed behind just to wait for me get my stuff done in the library. He walked me home and while we were almost at my house, he pulled out a paperbag from his bag. It was all wrinkled and crumpled, probably because he was trying to hide it from me. He gave me a small teddy bear (though at the time I really hated teddy bears because of my ex) and also a CD that contained all of the songs that we both loved listening to. I was so shy back then so I just said thanks and thanks for walking me home. :swt: I think he got the impression that I didn't like him (?). He only told his friends about it, but not me. Poop. :( Anyways, we didn't end up dating because it was just a crush and I was still very very consumed to my studies.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

i take pictures with him every year on my bday. :lol3: its really funny hahahaahh and my friends... ugh, my friends always are the one forcing us to do it. what the heck guys?! :lol3: ive had a crush on him since like i was in grade three or sth, [i]wow that's been 10 years[/i]! and were part of the same circle of friends up to this day so sometimes it gets a little awkward but we just laugh at it most of the time. :lol3:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Hugged him while he was sleeping. His back was turned towards me and he clasped my hand while my body was pressed close to him and we were like that for a few minutes but my bladder had other plans so I got up and the moment was lost. We were in an MU state but then he changed school so there was no development. It was the first time I took the initiative of intimate physical contact. hehee
rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

When I held hands with her during the "Ama Namin" part in the Mass. [i]Ninja Moves?[/i]:p
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

He played for the Juniors Basketball team last year during Intrams, and that time, he didn't know that I liked him so much. HAHAHAHA. So yeah, my friends and I noticed that before shooting the ball, he would look at me then smile. :love::woohoo:
theblottedmystery
 Jhade Concepcion
theblottedmystery's display avatar
» FTalker
~ my sweetest downfall
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-14
Website

he was a hearthrob in our office...there was one time when we were watching a movie with our officemates. I was beside him .. (cause we're way too close to each other and there are issues around saying that we are secretly dating . lol ) ..I was so sleepy coz it was like around 3am ..:sleepy: I asked him to pinch my arm to wake me up .. He smirked and then bit my arm... I tried to pull it away but he bit even harder.. and I screamed... and our officemates were like --- > :eh: :O :eh2: :dumb: :xixi: .... and I was like ... ==> :peek: and he was like .. == > :eh: WEIRD . He's a weirdo .
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

we were both looking at the slide in the same microscope. Then our hands touched. It was electricity running through my veins. His eyes were so blue I couldn't take my eyes off Then he stood up and I saw a ring on his finger.

Last edited by chaw (2013-08-31 20:38:35)

theblottedmystery
 Jhade Concepcion
theblottedmystery's display avatar
» FTalker
~ my sweetest downfall
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-14
Website

The first day I saw him in the office. He was wearing a yellow shirt and a black jacket. Then I stared at him. Sh*t. That smile. His dimples. His eyes. Never have I been attracted this much to a certain guy in person. Then when I glanced at him. I caught him staring at me. Then he smiled. Like 5 times. Then after some while my friend introduced me to him. We shook hands.. But he didn't let go. :xixi: then after some while he sat beside me and his friend too. He asked for my number and his friend was like taking the number from him. Okay enough butterflies :xixi:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

~

Last edited by chaw (2014-05-08 20:34:59)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:22

[ 8 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy