» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

Right or Left- brained?

[img]http://img4-3.realsimple.timeinc.net/images/1006/org-right-jewelry_300.jpg[/img] [b]Which side do you think you're with?[/b] If you池e not sure whether you池e left- or right-brained, here痴 a quiz to give you an idea. Read each statement and note which ones apply to you, then consult the key. Our lefty- and righty-inspired solutions for keepsakes, jewelry,and photos are on the pages that follow. 1. When I知 finished using an item, I put it away immediately. 2. I love being surrounded by vibrant colors. 3. Whether I知 looking at a work of art or a room, I tend to prefer symmetrical design. 4. I like to move around my furniture a few times a year rather than stick with the same arrangement. 5. I知 the go-to party planner for friends and family. 6. Keeping current projects where I can see them is a must. 7. I love having a designated spot for each item in my closet or drawers. 8. On my computer, I often have multiple windows open at once. 9. I have a specific morning routine that I always follow to a T. 10. When making major purchases, I usually follow my instincts rather than do research. 11. I often wear the same jewelry every day. 12. If I have to explain directions to someone, I値l draw her a map instead of telling her verbally. 13. When I find a great dish at a restaurant, I order it every time I go there. 14. I often drive with the Empty light flashing. 15. I always bring a shopping list to the grocery store. 16. I have a lot of knickknacks around the house. 17. My books and CDs are in order, so I can always find what I知 looking for. 18. My desk is filled with piles of papers, sticky notes, and business cards. 19. I feel guilty if I don稚 follow the rules while playing board games. 20. I知 fine with other people making last-minute changes to plans. Key: Count up the odd and even numbers you致e circled. More odd numbers? You池e a left-brainer. More even? Welcome to the right-brain club. Equal split? You池e a mix and can benefit from organizing systems designed for either type.

TAP[?], nicanix91[?], bramzero[?], and JaChriz[?] like this topic.

JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

Re: Right or Left- brained?

SJ why is it too long =( I'll answer this quiz later have to finish my tasks :xixi: .. Maybe a bring home quiz :lol2:
Darryl
 Darryl
Darryl's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Cebuuuuuuuuu!
2013-11-22

[quote=sj0405;#16351;1335777937]1. When I知 finished using an item, I put it away immediately. [b]2. I love being surrounded by vibrant colors.[/b] 3. Whether I知 looking at a work of art or a room, I tend to prefer symmetrical design. 4. I like to move around my furniture a few times a year rather than stick with the same arrangement. 5. I知 the go-to party planner for friends and family. [b]6. Keeping current projects where I can see them is a must.[/b] [b]7. I love having a designated spot for each item in my closet or drawers.[/b] [b]8. On my computer, I often have multiple windows open at once.[/b] 9. I have a specific morning routine that I always follow to a T. 10. When making major purchases, I usually follow my instincts rather than do research. 11. I often wear the same jewelry every day. [b]12. If I have to explain directions to someone, I値l draw her a map instead of telling her verbally.[/b] [b]13. When I find a great dish at a restaurant, I order it every time I go there.[/b] 14. I often drive with the Empty light flashing. [b]15. I always bring a shopping list to the grocery store.[/b] [b]16. I have a lot of knickknacks around the house.[/b] [b]17. My books and CDs are in order, so I can always find what I知 looking for.[/b] [b]18. My desk is filled with piles of papers, sticky notes, and business cards.[/b] [b]19. I feel guilty if I don稚 follow the rules while playing board games.[/b] 20. I知 fine with other people making last-minute changes to plans.[/quote] Odd nos. - 5 [b]Even nos. - 6[/b] I've got more even, so I'm right-brained :lol:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=sj0405;#16351;1335777937]1. When I知 finished using an item, I put it away immediately. [b]2. I love being surrounded by vibrant colors[/b]. [i]3. Whether I知 looking at a work of art or a room, I tend to prefer symmetrical design.[/i] 4. I like to move around my furniture a few times a year rather than stick with the same arrangement. 5. I知 the go-to party planner for friends and family. [b]6. Keeping current projects where I can see them is a must.[/b] [i]7. I love having a designated spot for each item in my closet or drawers.[/i] [b]8. On my computer, I often have multiple windows open at once.[/b] [i]9. I have a specific morning routine that I always follow to a T.[/i] [b]10. When making major purchases, I usually follow my instincts rather than do research.[/b] [i]11. I often wear the same jewelry every day.[/i] [b]12. If I have to explain directions to someone, I値l draw her a map instead of telling her verbally.[/b] [i]13. When I find a great dish at a restaurant, I order it every time I go there. [/i]14. I often drive with the Empty light flashing. 15. I always bring a shopping list to the grocery store. 16. I have a lot of knickknacks around the house. [i]17. My books and CDs are in order, so I can always find what I知 looking for.[/i] [b]18. My desk is filled with piles of papers, sticky notes, and business cards.[/b] 19. I feel guilty if I don稚 follow the rules while playing board games. 20. I知 fine with other people making last-minute changes to plans.[/quote] Odd: 6 Even: 6 I'm a frikkin genius :lol3::lol3::lol3:
nicanix91
 Nica C
nicanix91's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
PANDORAs BOX
Cebu-Leyte
2014-04-24
Website

[quote=sj0405;#16351;1335777937][b]1. When I知 finished using an item, I put it away immediately.[/b] [b]2. I love being surrounded by vibrant colors.[/b] 3. Whether I知 looking at a work of art or a room, I tend to prefer symmetrical design. 4. I like to move around my furniture a few times a year rather than stick with the same arrangement. 5. I知 the go-to party planner for friends and family. [b]6. Keeping current projects where I can see them is a must.[/b] [b]7. I love having a designated spot for each item in my closet or drawers.[/b] 8. On my computer, I often have multiple windows open at once. 9. I have a specific morning routine that I always follow to a T. [b]10. When making major purchases, I usually follow my instincts rather than do research.[/b] [b]11. I often wear the same jewelry every day.[/b] 12. If I have to explain directions to someone, I値l draw her a map instead of telling her verbally. 13. When I find a great dish at a restaurant, I order it every time I go there. 14. I often drive with the Empty light flashing. [b]15. I always bring a shopping list to the grocery store.[/b] 16. I have a lot of knickknacks around the house. 17. My books and CDs are in order, so I can always find what I知 looking for. [b]18. My desk is filled with piles of papers, sticky notes, and business cards.[/b] 19. I feel guilty if I don稚 follow the rules while playing board games. 20. I知 fine with other people making last-minute changes to plans.[/quote] Odd: 4 Even:4 I'm both! :D
TAP
 Patrick
TAP's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2016-06-12

I had the test in my psychology class, I'm both, but I feel I'm a right brain haha :lol2:
Aybs
 Diana
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

[quote=sj0405;#16351;1335777937]1. When I知 finished using an item, I put it away immediately. 2. I love being surrounded by vibrant colors. [b]3. Whether I知 looking at a work of art or a room, I tend to prefer symmetrical design.[/b] [b]4. I like to move around my furniture a few times a year rather than stick with the same arrangement.[/b] 5. I知 the go-to party planner for friends and family. 6. Keeping current projects where I can see them is a must. [b]7. I love having a designated spot for each item in my closet or drawers.[/b] [b]8. On my computer, I often have multiple windows open at once.[/b] [b]9. I have a specific morning routine that I always follow to a T.[/b] [b]10. When making major purchases, I usually follow my instincts rather than do research.[/b] 11. I often wear the same jewelry every day. 12. If I have to explain directions to someone, I値l draw her a map instead of telling her verbally. [b]13. When I find a great dish at a restaurant, I order it every time I go there.[/b] 14. I often drive with the Empty light flashing. 15. I always bring a shopping list to the grocery store. [b]16. I have a lot of knickknacks around the house.[/b] 17. My books and CDs are in order, so I can always find what I知 looking for. [b]18. My desk is filled with piles of papers, sticky notes, and business cards.[/b] 19. I feel guilty if I don稚 follow the rules while playing board games. 20. I知 fine with other people making last-minute changes to plans.[/quote] Odd: 4 Even: 5 Right-Brained
saberAlter
 Jolene
» FTalkManiac
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2012-11-04

[quote=TAP;#102823;1337690293]I had the test in my psychology class, I'm both, but I feel I'm a right brain haha[/quote] Same here. :lol2: [quote=sj0405;#16351;1335777937]1. When I知 finished using an item, I put it away immediately. 2. I love being surrounded by vibrant colors. 3. Whether I知 looking at a work of art or a room, I tend to prefer symmetrical design. 4. I like to move around my furniture a few times a year rather than stick with the same arrangement. 5. I知 the go-to party planner for friends and family. [b]6. Keeping current projects where I can see them is a must.[/b] [b]7. I love having a designated spot for each item in my closet or drawers.[/b] [b]8. On my computer, I often have multiple windows open at once.[/b] 9. I have a specific morning routine that I always follow to a T. 10. When making major purchases, I usually follow my instincts rather than do research. [b]11. I often wear the same jewelry every day.[/b] [b]12. If I have to explain directions to someone, I値l draw her a map instead of telling her verbally.[/b] 13. When I find a great dish at a restaurant, I order it every time I go there. 14. I often drive with the Empty light flashing. [b]15. I always bring a shopping list to the grocery store.[/b] [b]16. I have a lot of knickknacks around the house. 17. My books and CDs are in order, so I can always find what I知 looking for.[/b] [b]18. My desk is filled with piles of papers, sticky notes, and business cards. 19. I feel guilty if I don稚 follow the rules while playing board games.[/b] 20. I知 fine with other people making last-minute changes to plans.[/quote] This one says I'm equal, again. XD
neexkun
 Neex Feliz
neexkun's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Bulacan, PH
2014-03-15
Website

Odd: 3 Even: 4 Result: Right brain --- The result is different based on which hand I usually use (which is more accurate I might say), I'm actually more of a right handed person so I use my left brain more often. But anyway, nice test. :)
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

I'm an equal split :lol3: How could that be? :O
SweetReverie
 Ju
SweetReverie's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Trying to save my FTalk
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2015-02-01

I'm right-brained :lol2:
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

[quote=sj0405;#16351;1335777937]1. When I知 finished using an item, I put it away immediately. [b]2. I love being surrounded by vibrant colors.[/b] 3. Whether I知 looking at a work of art or a room, I tend to prefer symmetrical design. 4. I like to move around my furniture a few times a year rather than stick with the same arrangement. [b]5. I知 the go-to party planner for friends and family.[/b] [b]6. Keeping current projects where I can see them is a must.[/b] [b]7. I love having a designated spot for each item in my closet or drawers.[/b] 8. On my computer, I often have multiple windows open at once. [b]9. I have a specific morning routine that I always follow to a T.[/b] [b]10. When making major purchases, I usually follow my instincts rather than do research.[/b] 11. I often wear the same jewelry every day. [b]12. If I have to explain directions to someone, I値l draw her a map instead of telling her verbally.[/b] [b]13. When I find a great dish at a restaurant, I order it every time I go there.[/b] 14. I often drive with the Empty light flashing. 15. I always bring a shopping list to the grocery store. 16. I have a lot of knickknacks around the house. [b]17. My books and CDs are in order, so I can always find what I知 looking for.[/b] 18. My desk is filled with piles of papers, sticky notes, and business cards. [b]19. I feel guilty if I don稚 follow the rules while playing board games.[/b] [b]20. I知 fine with other people making last-minute changes to plans.[/b][/quote] Odd: 6 Even: 5 [b]Left-brained[/b] xD
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=sj0405;#16351;1335777937]1. When I知 finished using an item, I put it away immediately. [b]2. I love being surrounded by vibrant colors.[/b] 3. Whether I知 looking at a work of art or a room, I tend to prefer symmetrical design. 4. I like to move around my furniture a few times a year rather than stick with the same arrangement. 5. I知 the go-to party planner for friends and family. [b]6. Keeping current projects where I can see them is a must.[/b] [b]7. I love having a designated spot for each item in my closet or drawers.[/b] [b]8. On my computer, I often have multiple windows open at once.[/b] 9. I have a specific morning routine that I always follow to a T. 10. When making major purchases, I usually follow my instincts rather than do research. 11. I often wear the same jewelry every day. 12. If I have to explain directions to someone, I値l draw her a map instead of telling her verbally. [b]13. When I find a great dish at a restaurant, I order it every time I go there.[/b] 14. I often drive with the Empty light flashing. 15. I always bring a shopping list to the grocery store. 16. I have a lot of knickknacks around the house. [b]17. My books and CDs are in order, so I can always find what I知 looking for.[/b] 18. My desk is filled with piles of papers, sticky notes, and business cards. [b]19. I feel guilty if I don稚 follow the rules while playing board games.[/b] 20. I知 fine with other people making last-minute changes to plans.[/quote] Odd: 3 Even: 3 Equal split XD
iamnana
 Nana
iamnana's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Row 4
Dissected Heart
2012-10-16
Website

[quote=sj0405;#16351;1335777937][b]1. When I知 finished using an item, I put it away immediately.[/b] 2. I love being surrounded by vibrant colors. 3. Whether I知 looking at a work of art or a room, I tend to prefer symmetrical design. [b]4. I like to move around my furniture a few times a year rather than stick with the same arrangement.[/b] [b]5. I知 the go-to party planner for friends and family.[/b] [b]6. Keeping current projects where I can see them is a must.[/b] 7. I love having a designated spot for each item in my closet or drawers. [b]8. On my computer, I often have multiple windows open at once.[/b] 9. I have a specific morning routine that I always follow to a T. [b]10. When making major purchases, I usually follow my instincts rather than do research.[/b] [b]11. I often wear the same jewelry every day.[/b] 12. If I have to explain directions to someone, I値l draw her a map instead of telling her verbally. [b]13. When I find a great dish at a restaurant, I order it every time I go there.[/b] 14. I often drive with the Empty light flashing. 15. I always bring a shopping list to the grocery store. 16. I have a lot of knickknacks around the house. 17. My books and CDs are in order, so I can always find what I知 looking for. [b]18. My desk is filled with piles of papers, sticky notes, and business cards.[/b] 19. I feel guilty if I don稚 follow the rules while playing board games. [b]20. I知 fine with other people making last-minute changes to plans.[/b][/quote] Odd: 4 EVEN: 6 right-brain
K :)
 boss K.
K :)'s display avatar
» FTalker
someone's heart *
2014-09-05

[quote=sj0405;#16351;1335777937]1. When I知 finished using an item, I put it away immediately. [b]2. I love being surrounded by vibrant colors.[/b] 3. Whether I知 looking at a work of art or a room, I tend to prefer symmetrical design. [b]4. I like to move around my furniture a few times a year rather than stick with the same arrangement.[/b] 5. I知 the go-to party planner for friends and family. [b]6. Keeping current projects where I can see them is a must.[/b] [b]7. I love having a designated spot for each item in my closet or drawers.[/b] [b]8. On my computer, I often have multiple windows open at once.[/b] [b]9. I have a specific morning routine that I always follow to a T.[/b] 10. When making major purchases, I usually follow my instincts rather than do research. [b]11. I often wear the same jewelry every day.[/b] 12. If I have to explain directions to someone, I値l draw her a map instead of telling her verbally. [b]13. When I find a great dish at a restaurant, I order it every time I go there.[/b] 14. I often drive with the Empty light flashing. [b]15. I always bring a shopping list to the grocery store.[/b] 16. I have a lot of knickknacks around the house. [b]17. My books and CDs are in order, so I can always find what I知 looking for.[/b] [b]18. My desk is filled with piles of papers, sticky notes, and business cards.[/b] [b]19. I feel guilty if I don稚 follow the rules while playing board games.[/b] [b]20. I知 fine with other people making last-minute changes to plans.[/b][/quote] even - 6 odd - 7 :)

Last edited by K :) (2012-10-10 08:00:54)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Sorry this is bull. :no2: The brain does not function like that. It functions as a whole. UGH =(

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:44

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy