What people think of you and what you really are

Belle
Belle's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Topic Initiator
2021-12-07

What people think of you and what you really are

People think of me as non-caring, happy-go-lucky person when in truth, i'm a loving person and takes responsibilities very seriously. :p
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

Re: What people think of you and what you really are

People always think I'm an innocent little creature. :lol3: When in fact, I know a lot of things more than they can imagine. :xixi:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

woah

Last edited by chaw (2013-09-05 03:07:33)

mj.sanvictores
mj.sanvictores's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
2013-02-18
Website

[quote=chaw;#91637;1337407543]I'm really insensitive with people I don't want to be associated with. I am not silly, but I'm just fun to be with.[/quote] hi chaw! :) you got pretty smile :)
mj.sanvictores
mj.sanvictores's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
2013-02-18
Website

They think im smart but im really not.
JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

They think that I am so so strict :um: but the truth is that I am not strict maybe just my face I am such a sweet girl :yes:
YouKnowImBad
 lj <3
YouKnowImBad's display avatar
» FTalker
2015-09-22

people think I'm shy, quiet and laidback.. but the truth is, I'm actually crazyyyy =D
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

Weird, Snob, Weak, Reclusive, shy and careless. They are right about me being weird, weak and shy :lol:

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
xx4eversilentxx
 Frenchise
xx4eversilentxx's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
you can call me 'french'
PANDORAs BOX
Cebu,Phillipines
2020-08-22
Website

overacting,selfish,and mamy to mention... let them them think who i am.. but there's only one thing i know myself more... :)
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

I'm lazy and laidback. They're correct. I'm evil. Not entirely correct. Although I enjoy other people's misfortunes (especially to those who I loathe) I'm surprisingly soft hearted and forgiving (when I'm no longer mad). I don't care about a lot of things like what goes on in Africa, babies with tumors/missing limbs/congenital diseases, missing people, beggars and etc. But I have a lot of sympathy for old people, and I hate seeing people killing endangered animals. I am a snob. Not rly, I just don't talk to people if I don't have anything to say. I'm a little aloof with strangers but that's only if I'm not interested in making friends with him/her. This is not permanent tho, I become accomodating when I start to like the person.

Last edited by aya (2012-07-29 06:30:38)

dch
 First Class Mischief >:)
dch's display avatar
» FTalker
Original Sin
Se7en Deadly Sins
Zip 6000
2014-07-06

[quote=aya;#258454;1343557732]I'm surprisingly soft hearted and forgiving (when I'm no longer mad).[/quote] Oddly, this is true :xixi: [quote=aya;#258454;1343557732]I don't care about a lot of things like what goes on in Africa, babies with tumors/missing limbs/congenital diseases, missing people, beggars and etc.[/quote] why the hell are you a nurse??? :lol3: ___________________________ unpredictable - True. But not to my really close friends. They can read me like an open book :lol3: frank - Yes. I say what I think and sometimes I don't mean it. :xixi: I don't know how to say sorry - Well... true, I guess. There will be a lot of fighting and shouting first before I calm down and say sorry.. and that's only IF I know I'm wrong.
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

easy to be with :yes: friendly =) ( jolly )a happy type of person :thumbsup: :yes:
kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

They think that I'm snob but the truth is I'm a friendly person :) I like having new friends.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[spoiler]Impression: I'm an over-achiever and I'm very OCD Truth: They're right :lol3: For me, it's less talking and more doing. Sometimes it annoys people, but that's why I take all the responsibilities and I'm willing to do it all by myself if it means getting a perfect score. Impression: A kuya told me, "Dude, you're really quiet." Truth: I'm very far from quiet :lol3: I'm only quiet when I'm with people I'm not comfortable talking to. Impression: I'm not friendly. Truth: I'm not sure. I get annoyed very easily but I know how to control my facial expressions. Sometimes I just walk out when someone is getting on nerves and I'm on the verge of telling that person to shut up. :swt:[/spoiler]
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[spoiler]I flirt with every girl I make eye-contact with. Sorry, but no. The problem nowadays, some people mistaken a kind gesture for flirting. I respect women, above anyone else in this mortal world, and it's my subconscious' initiative to be a gentleman towards them. It's just that, I can barely turn down favors from women (e.g when they need company in shopping or eating outside) once they approached me, you know? I'm predictable. Partly yes and partly no. I may be the worst lazy-ass you'd ever find in your classroom, but I can also be an effective leader once I stepped up on the platform. I'm a snob. Not entirely. I'm only a snob when people are nowhere near me. I rarely say the first hello or initiate a conversation or do the first approach. Unless I like the person, then I'd definitely get up from my seat and sit next to them :blush: I'm silent and reserved. I am silent, yes. I don't talk very loudly. But reserved, nope. We can flail over TV shows and books and movies and Victoria's Secret model and One Direction, together for all I care :lol2:[/spoiler]
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

I'm shy at first.. that's why people around thinks that I'm a shy person at all times.. but the truth is.. I'm shy on people who I just saw for the first time, but once we clicked then I turn into another personality.. I'm crazy like hell.. ! :lol2:
theblottedmystery
 Jhade Concepcion
theblottedmystery's display avatar
» FTalker
~ my sweetest downfall
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-14
Website

People think I'm snobbish and sort of 'suplada' but the truth is I'm more of the crazy and 'palaban' style of girl . I'm a bit boyish ...... okay a lot . :lol3:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

They said Im a very arrogant person...but when they use to get to know me better....Im actually a very shy, funny and quiet person. :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

That I'm gullible and inexperienced. I'm not. I just don't take most of the things that happen in my life very seriously, that's why sometimes I don't even care lol And inexperienced -- partially true. I'd rather not explore the unknown at this point of my life. Next time nalang pag ready na
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

People think im nice when in fact im super mean in my head. But I forgive easily though. :lol2:

Last edited by Pawws (2014-04-24 23:39:50)

• The Lounge 
  • » What people think of you and what you really are

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:08

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy