» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
ABS-CBN
Balagtas, Bulacan
2015-07-03
Website

Meaning of Love

[quote]When you think of past love, you may view it as a failure. But when you find a new love, you view the past as a teacher. In the game of love it doesn’t really matter who won or who lost. What is important is that you know when to hold on and when to let go. You know you really love someone when you want him or her to be happy even her happiness means that you’re not part of it. Everything happens for the best. If the person you love doesn’t love you back, don’t be afraid to love some else again for you’ll never know unless you give it a try. You never love the person you love unless you risk for love. Love is hurting. If you don’t get hurt you don’t know to love. Love doesn’t hurt all the time though the hurting is still there to test you, to help you grow. Don’t find love. Let love find you. That is why it’s called falling in love, because you don’t force yourself to fall, you just fall! You cannot finish a book without closing its chapter. If you want to go on then you have to leave the past, you should turn the pages. Love is not destroyed by a single failure or won a single caress. It is a lifetime venture in which we are always learning, discovering and growing. The greatest irony of love is letting go when you need to hold and holding on when you need to let go! We love someone we love only when we are destined to find someone else who can love us even more than we can love ourselves. On falling out of love, it takes sometime to heal and then get back the horse. But don’t ever make the same mistake of riding the same one that threw you the first time. To hope is to risk failure. But risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. To reach for another is to risk involvement. To expose your feeling is to expose your true self. To love is to risk, not to love in return. How to defined love? Fall, but do not stumble. Be constant but not too persistent. Share and never be unfair. Understand and try not to command. Hurt but never keep the pain. Love is supposed to be the most wonderful feeling. It give you joy can also hurt you in the end. Loving people means giving them the freedom. Who they choose to be and where they choose to be. For all the heartaches and tears shattered, for all the gloomy days and footless years. You should give things for you know that these were the things, which help you grow. Loving someone means giving him the freedom to find his way whether it leads towards you or away from you. Love is very painful risk to take. But risk must be taken no matter how scary or painful, for only then you’ll experience the fullness of humanity, and that is love. Only love can hurt your heart, fill you with desire and tear you apart. Only love can make you cry and only love knows why. If you’re not ready to cry, if you’re not ready to take the risk, and if you’re not ready to feel the pain. Then you’re not ready to love. There was a time in our lives when we became afraid to fall in love. Because every time we do, we get hurt. Then, I figured that is why it’s called falling in love. When we decide to love, allow it to grow. And when you promise to love, refuse it to die…[/quote]

Last edited by vanraid (2012-05-12 12:20:39)

myjhadeheart
 Jhade Concepcion
myjhadeheart's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
TragicLover
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-31

Re: Meaning of Love

...I cant say anything.
douchefag