» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Darkness' Mist

This is... kinda morbid. A short story I wrote for one of my classes in which I got a pretty high score for. Oh well, here it is: [spoiler]I was sitting on my bed, with my bedside table lamp open, reading my ancestors’ journal. I am from the Von Christ noble family. Our bloodline can be traced to the era of the great Kings and Queens of the world. However, due to certain circumstances, we now live as an elite family in the modern day world. We currently live in the beautiful city of London, England. According to this journal, as noble and pure our family may seem, deep inside is a dark history that dwells within our very soul. For centuries nothing serious has happened, that’s why this was considered to be a myth of our family. I continued reading, and when I read, I don’t mind the time. I don’t take calls, eat or check my e-mail. I just read, continuously. Out of the blue, there was a gentle rapping on my door. I ignored it since I know it’s just my mother who wants to check up on me. She knows I don’t like to be bothered when I’m engrossed with the smell and touch of paper against my flesh. I continued reading and after a few minutes the gentle rapping was on my door again. I ignored it, yet again. Then I thought to myself, mom wouldn’t check up on me twice. Maybe she needs something. Then again, the gentle rapping once more occurred. “Mom, do you need… anything?”, I asked but no revert. Another gentle rapping, “Don’t worry, I’ll be sleeping in a few.” I said. Continuous gentle rapping, and if I’m not mistaken, it’s increasing speed. I opened the door but I saw nothing but darkness. Darkness and nothing more. Maybe it’s my sister, Lily. She likes to play pranks like this since she’s an avid fan of thriller and suspense movies. “Lily, don’t bother me. I’m reading. You know how I get when I’m bothered while reading.” I put down my book and opened my laptop. I checked my facebook, twitter and e-mail. Nothing new, pfft. I opened itunes and listened to The Maine’s song Into Your Arms. I saw the time on the laptop’s clock, 3 a.m. I guess I should go to sleep. I closed my laptop and turned the table lamp. I tucked in under my sheets and started counting sheep. I suddenly felt as if someone was lying down beside me. As if there’s a dent at the right side of the bed. I kept my eyes close. No, this is just a product of my imagination. I’m just stressed that’s all. But no, I felt cold fingers stroking my cheek. Shivers went down my spine and I was immobilized. I was taken aback; I don’t know what to do. Should I open my eyes and scream for help? Should I pretend that I’m in a deep slumber so that eventually, whatever this thing is, would leave me alone? The cold fingers stopped stroking my cheek, for a while I felt relieved. Then I heard heavy breaths just beside my ears and the stroking continued. But now it’s caressing my neck, shoulders and now back to my face. I couldn’t stand it anymore so I opened my eyes and screamed. Nothing— absolutely nothing. I turned on the lamp and sat on my bed. I examined my room scrutinizing. No sign of weird form. Ah, I get it. My mind is playing tricks on me for not getting any proper rest. I got up and decided to go to the kitchen for a nice cold drink. I opened my door not expecting the horror that surprised me. In front of me were my mother and sister. Eyes gouged out and ribs torn apart. I ran to them and looked around. There were blood and internal organs everywhere. Not only that, my sister was holding what appears to be my mother’s intestine. I cried out for help and ran towards the stairs. Liver, intestines, tongues, ears and pretty much every body part is scattered everywhere. The real horror befell upon my very eyes. Our helpers are now devoured beings slowly enveloped by a dark mist. I screamed. I shrieked. Nothing, absolutely nothing! I can’t hear my own voice. I started running for the door when I felt a painful thrust in my back. It’s not done by something sharp, I felt fingers inside me. Snap! My spine was broken. Rrriiip! My insides were torn apart. I felt death welcoming me to its arms. I turned around hoping to see the face of the assailant before I take my last breath. I fell down to my knees. I saw nothing but darkness. The very darkness that dwells inside me, where the soul meets the bone, has completely devoured me and claimed my life.[/spoiler] :wasted:
MnGrcia
 Mona
MnGrcia's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
The Scandalers
2012-05-27
Website

Re: Darkness' Mist

I was like :wow: when I read the last part. Bravo!
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Re: Darkness' Mist

[quote=MnGrcia;#27230;1336003161]I was like when I read the last part. Bravo![/quote] My blockmates were disgusted :wasted: anyways, sankyoo =3

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:27

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy