Rebound Relationship
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Rebound Relationship

[b]Are you on the rebound?[/b] A rebound relationship is one where you (or your partner if they're the one rebounding) are still affected by a previous significant relationship. That impacts on either the quality of the current relationship or your perception of it. In essence, when you're in a rebound relationship you spend a significant amount of time focusing on your previous one. Focusing on what could have been, what went wrong, wondering if you did the right thing in splitting up and lots more besides. All the time you focus on your old relationship you are draining the potential of your current one to be successful. You spend the time focusing on the old relationship because you have unanswered questions, because you still hurt from some of the experiences you went through, because you haven't taken the time that your mind and your heart needs to work through the painful emotions you're still feeling. How do you know if you or your partner are on the rebound? What must you do to ensure you don't get into a hurtful rebound relationship or, if you find yourself in one, what can you do to protect yourself? [hr] For more deeper understanding about Rebound Relationship [url=http://www.therelationshipgym.com/relationship-breakdown/item/250-rebound-relationship-are-you-in-one]Click Me.[/url] [hr][hr] What are you opinions about Rebound Relationship?

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
Jhncys
Jhncys's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2014-03-22

Re: Rebound Relationship

If ever I'm in this kind of relationship, I'd talk to my partner and ask him calmly if he still wants to continue our relationship or if he want some time out so he can figure out himself a little more. Though being cought in a rb relationship is pretty sucky. I wouldn't want to be in one. :lol3:

Last edited by Jhncys (2012-05-01 19:35:13)

mystic rain
mystic rain's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Legendairy!
Nightosphere
Pooc, Talisay City
2016-04-27

Having a rebound relationship really suck because you're having such relationship should involve love with both partners not one sided type. But if ever I'm in this kind of relationship I should really end the relationship as soon as possible for avoiding scenarios in getting worse XD
Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

I did! Once, the last relationship I have by this time. It was like.. Nothing. For me it's just a fling and I feel so sorry for him since I know that he loves me so much and I left him.
thewendynator
 Wendy Flowers
thewendynator's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
harlequin0666 :)
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
In your pants
2017-12-01
Website

I think that's why you should move on first before committing again. This kind of relationship won't get you anywhere. One way or another, someone will just get hurt.
myjhadeheart
 Jhade Concepcion
myjhadeheart's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
TragicLover
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-31

It won't work out . I SWEAR . You'll get in bigger conflicts .
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

I think it's cool if you guys both know that you're playing with each other. It would suck if you're doing it alone and the your partner is already taking it seriously. Lmao I sound like a jerk
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

This kind of relationship sucks

Last edited by bianx (2012-05-27 11:34:40)

keyrowlina
 Karol
keyrowlina's display avatar
» FTalker
PANDORAs BOX
Cebu, PH
2012-10-01
Website

WRONG. SICK. VILE. COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY EVIL. [b]But...[/b] I can't blame the person if he/she does end up having a rebound relationship. Sometimes when your heart gets broken, you're just too weak to set your standards straight and somebody comes along who loves you the way you want the person who broke your heart to. You just can't stand having another rejection and you get the illusion that you love that person because you think that it's better if you love him/her. You'll feel better and finally think you're okay. But you're not. It's either you hurt the other person or you end up hurting yourself again. Definitely not good. [spoiler]Phew. Spilled out all my sentiments. That was a long one. :lol3:[/spoiler]
akosiloys
 Lois Chan ♔
akosiloys's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Happy Virus
Mla, Phil
2021-05-04
Website

I've been there. Done that. I was his rebound. He was also my reboud. Sucks, it didn't work. :lol3:
Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

I helped a friend to get out of this situation... when we were in grade 6. :yes:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

It sucks
myjhadeheart
 Jhade Concepcion
myjhadeheart's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
TragicLover
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-31

[quote=akosiloys;#116516;1338134851]I've been there. Done that. I was his rebound. He was also my reboud. Sucks, it didn't work.[/quote] agree . happened to me too. :facepalm:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Lol i think it's okay if the two of you ended with a mutual agreement. It would just suck if you or the partner took the "relationship" seriously. Most relationships nowadays are taken very lightly anyway.
South-Mix
 Bert
South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

[quote=chaw;#339455;1373000142]Lol i think it's okay if the two of you ended with a mutual agreement. It would just suck if you or the partner took the "relationship" seriously. Most relationships nowadays are taken very lightly anyway.[/quote] Agree. But it looks like that you have past like this?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=South-Mix;#377138;1385021367][quote=chaw;#339455;1373000142]Lol i think it's okay if the two of you ended with a mutual agreement. It would just suck if you or the partner took the "relationship" seriously. Most relationships nowadays are taken very lightly anyway.[/quote] Agree. But it looks like that you have past like this?[/quote] Yeah, I was younger and I'm not proud of it. Honestly my views have changed. I no longer care if it's a mutual agreement, I don't like it at all 😂 Man, poor girl if a guy used her as a rebound. Or if a guy just used you for his benefit. And poor guy if she's just too messed up. I don't even care lolll this kind of thing usually comes back and bite us down there loll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:10

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy