bobcbar[?] likes this topic.

Celine
Celine's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2012-08-08
Website

Re: Things you don't understand with guys.

I don't understand why some guys replace their beautiful girlfriends with slutty girls!! :lol3:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

^ is that so? :lol2: I don't think [b]real man[/b] will do that... unless he's not... :lala:
Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

If they do something really cute they're automatically cute and when girls do something cute it's like they're wanting attention. :scared::scared::scared::scared:
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

[quote=Celine;#31291;1336050180]I don't understand why some guys replace their beautiful girlfriends with slutty girls!![/quote] ^ this :cry: :cry: Why they have to be the ones who break up(sometimes) when it's their fault why their relationship turned out like that, and it's always the girls who end up being hurt real bad. :x_x: :facepalm:

Last edited by asawanibatman (2012-05-03 10:20:52)

Jhncys
Jhncys's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2014-03-22

I don't understand why they have to hide their true feelings in front of girls. I mean, if they wanna cry or if theyre scared then might as well just show it. For me, I love guys more that way.
The Savvy Nurse
The Savvy Nurse's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Reporting for Duty
Zmbnga City
2012-06-24

[quote=Jhncys;#32127;1336063554]I don't understand why they have to hide their true feelings in front of girls. I mean, if they wanna cry or if theyre scared then might as well just show it. For me, I love guys more that way.[/quote] ^ I second the motion. Also, I don't understand why [some] guys realize a girl's worth after the break up. Like.. when the break up is still fresh, they'd go and celebrate. Pretend that they're fine and girls do the crying. And after weeks.. [even months] when the girl they love has finally moved on, there they are.. running after her. Finally has realized the girl's worth.
FAITH
 beauty blogger ♡
FAITH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Row 4
New York
2020-03-29
Website

[quote=The Savvy Nurse;#35162;1336126568]Also, I don't understand why [some] guys realize a girl's worth after the break up. Like.. when the break up is still fresh, they'd go and celebrate. Pretend that they're fine and girls do the crying. And after weeks.. [even months] when the girl they love has finally moved on, there they are.. running after her. Finally has realized the girl's worth.[/quote] [b]^THIS!Seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyy![/b]
Phrem
 Phremtot
Phrem's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Mandaluyong
2013-10-17
Website

Idk why some guys can be flirts. Some guys always pretend that they're fine after a breakup. Like srsly, I also dunno why theyre bringing up so much pride.
Christianne
Christianne's display avatar
» FTalker
Mordor
2012-05-20
Website

Boys aren't that sympathetic enough and they don't think deeper about what they said or done, while us girls we tend to over-think and jump to conclusions. And some guys are just plain "torpe". We girls wouldn't want to the the first move. Think!
strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
You don't fucking know me
2014-03-18

[quote=Celine;#31291;1336050180]I don't understand why some guys replace their beautiful girlfriends with slutty girls!![/quote] The truth is, we love you so much that we don't to get sick of having sex with you all the time. So we have sex with other girls to satisfy our libido and then when it your turn to have sex with us, it won't feel as stale as before.. Hahahahahahaha! [quote=Christianne;#41298;1336229730]And some guys are just plain "torpe". We girls wouldn't want to the the first move. Think![/quote] It'd be awesome if you girls would do the first move, then the shy guys can finally be free from their torment of not talking to you. [quote=The Savvy Nurse;#35162;1336126568]Also, I don't understand why [some] guys realize a girl's worth after the break up. Like.. when the break up is still fresh, they'd go and celebrate. Pretend that they're fine and girls do the crying. And after weeks.. [even months] when the girl they love has finally moved on, there they are.. running after her. Finally has realized the girl's worth.[/quote] LOL. The real reason is they got drunk and decided they missed you. Don't flatter yourself. First of all, a [normal]guy will know a girls worth. They just don't want the drama in the relationship that you girls always bring up. So, when you guys break up, guys feel free, but eventually they'll miss you and your constant nagging, decide to get drunk then get horny then start to masturbate with the mental image of you then decide that they miss having sex with you. Second chances are fine, but third chances are shit. [quote=Jhncys;#32127;1336063554]I don't understand why they have to hide their true feelings in front of girls. I mean, if they wanna cry or if theyre scared then might as well just show it. For me, I love guys more that way.[/quote] Dude, girls will always fall in love with a "tough" guy. Now I don't mean that the guy is bulky and have muscles, what I mean is that girls like guys who can protect them, a 'tough" guy per se. That's why guys don't feel comfortable showing our emotional side and the only way to bring that out is to have a beer with our best friends. Anyway, keep em coming girls!! I'll tell you the truth behind what every guy is thinking or doing. :D

Last edited by strikerno14 (2012-05-05 14:22:39)

MnGrcia
 Mona
MnGrcia's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
The Scandalers
2012-05-27
Website

I don't understand why they still do things that they know will just hurt us girls. Or maybe they are just so insensitive.
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

I've been with boys every time. I just don't get why they masturbate. :swt:
The Savvy Nurse
» FTalkAddict
Reporting for Duty
Zmbnga City
2012-06-24

[quote=strikerno14;#41817;1336241345]LOL. The real reason is they got drunk and decided they missed you. Don't flatter yourself. First of all, a [normal]guy will know a girls worth. They just don't want the drama in the relationship that you girls always bring up. So, when you guys break up, guys feel free, but eventually they'll miss you and your constant nagging, decide to get drunk then get horny then start to masturbate with the mental image of you then decide that they miss having sex with you. Second chances are fine, but third chances are shit.[/quote] I just read this and hell that was so funny. :lol: :lol: Guessing you're a guy, trying to protect your pack's image. :eh: Kidding aside. But hey thanks for giving out your response. 'Cause sometimes, girls just need to hear out opinions from a guy's perspective. ;D
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

[quote=The Savvy Nurse;#49142;1336405180]trying to protect your pack's image. :eh:[/quote] :lol2::lol2: Not all men are the same... It's like finding the right one... If you experienced something unacceptable traits from a guy, It's not the end for you girl... try to make that experience as a lesson! :yes2: [b]Tip:[/b] Don't fall in love with a guy with curly hair, has a mustache and especially not a Ftalker...believe me! :lol2:
Geni
 Imageni
Geni's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2012-07-21

[quote=strikerno14;#41817;1336241345]Anyway, keep em coming girls!! I'll tell you the truth behind what every guy is thinking or doing.[/quote] Outstanding! Sounds like the guy from Ugly Truth :thumbsup:
strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
2014-03-18

[quote=The Savvy Nurse;#49142;1336405180]Guessing you're a guy, trying to protect your pack's image.[/quote] LOL. I could care less about my "pack". Given that pack means a group. Don't worry, I just give out the truth. [quote=The Savvy Nurse;#49142;1336405180]But hey thanks for giving out your response. 'Cause sometimes, girls just need to hear out opinions from a guy's perspective. ;D[/quote] Your welcome. :D [quote=mrjpc07;#49766;1336418664]Tip: Don't fall in love with a guy with curly hair, has a mustache and especially not a Ftalker...believe me![/quote] DUDE! Don't ruin my chances! [quote=Geni;#50118;1336435781]Outstanding! Sounds like the guy from Ugly Truth[/quote] Thank You. [quote=velle;#48988;1336402763]I've been with boys every time. I just don't get why they masturbate.[/quote] LOL! Guys masturbate because we're horny and we don't have a girlfriend. Even if we have a girlfriend, we masturbate because the girlfriend is not around to have sex with and we're horny. Also, it's normal to masturbate. It's nature. [quote=MnGrcia;#42260;1336267896]I don't understand why they still do things that they know will just hurt us girls. Or maybe they are just so insensitive.[/quote] *Sigh* The truth is [i]Mona[/i], us guys or "men" or at least most of us are afraid that we are gonna get hurt first. Every guy has a different way of avoiding that, and one of them is being a jerk.

Last edited by strikerno14 (2012-05-08 09:05:53)

The Savvy Nurse
» FTalkAddict
Reporting for Duty
Zmbnga City
2012-06-24

[quote=mrjpc07;#49766;1336418664]Not all men are the same... It's like finding the right one... If you experienced something unacceptable traits from a guy, It's not the end for you girl... try to make that experience as a lesson![/quote] Yes of course, I know that not all men are the same. But most of you have the same.. traits. Guessing the reason would be because you guys came all from Mars and we girls came from Venus. So what am I trying to say? Nothing really, just wanna react and make my reaction a bit longer. :lol3: :lol3: But of course.. experience will be the best lesson :) [quote=mrjpc07;#49766;1336418664]Tip: Don't fall in love with a guy with curly hair, has a mustache and especially not a Ftalker...believe me![/quote] [i]Basta Ftalker, sweet lover[/i] ba? :lol3: [align=center]---[/align] I was wondering.. uhm.. why are some guys insecure? [spoiler]Like I had this boyfriend who was really insecure and he kept on comparing our lives. He always tells me before how I belong to the 'langit' and how he belongs to the 'lupa' group. Like srsly? And I had this one suitor before who didn't want to be with be until he finishes his gym classes for a month and does facial whatever until his face would look "makinis". Like wtf.. I don't even go to facial choochoo :lol3: It made me feel like he was the girl for a moment. And lastly [finally] my present guy is.. sooo.. insecure.. about.. everything. I don't even know why he feels that way. I mean.. compared to the past guys I've dated, he ranks 1 in looks. Honestly, he's good-looking. I just think he has low self-esteem which usually leads us to an argument 'cause see.. there's no problem about his face or body or attitude but he keeps on letting himself down. So why are some [or most? ok ill just go with some :lol:3 ] guys insecure?[/spoiler]

Last edited by The Savvy Nurse (2012-05-08 09:05:35)

strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
2014-03-18

[quote=The Savvy Nurse;#51946;1336471113]Basta Ftalker, sweet lover ba?[/quote] Exactly.. Just like me. :) [quote=The Savvy Nurse;#51946;1336471113]Like I had this boyfriend who was really insecure and he kept on comparing our lives. He always tells me before how I belong to the 'langit' and how he belongs to the 'lupa' group. Like srsly?[/quote] LOL. That guy loves you so bad, that he's scared that you'd break up with him. He feels that you are out of his league that he knows one day you'd break up with him. And the thing is, he was right, but another thing is, he's a bitch. He was probably devastated when you two broke up. But don't worry, he's a bitch. [quote=The Savvy Nurse;#51946;1336471113]And I had this one suitor before who didn't want to be with be until he finishes his gym classes for a month and does facial whatever until his face would look "makinis". Like wtf.. I don't even go to facial choochoo It made me feel like he was the girl for a moment.[/quote] He wants to be the guy that every other girl will get jealous of. He wants to be the hot guy with the *eherm* hot girl and he wants every other girl to be jealous of you. He's an attention whore. [quote=The Savvy Nurse;#51946;1336471113]And lastly [finally] my present guy is.. sooo.. insecure.. about.. everything. I don't even know why he feels that way. I mean.. compared to the past guys I've dated, he rank 1 in looks. Honestly, he's good-looking. I just think he has low self-esteem which usually leads us to an argument 'cause see.. there's no problem about his face or body or attitude but he keeps on letting himself down. So why are some [or most? ok ill just go with some 3 ] guys insecure?[/quote] Well, based on the lack of evidence you've given, he's probably just a very sad guy who thinks the world is full of shit and he doesn't care anymore. Anyway, nice one. Please post more shit that I can answer.
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=velle;#48988;1336402763]I just don't get why they masturbate.[/quote] I'm 70% male and fapping is fun :lala: [quote=strikerno14;#51899;1336470040]It's fine, I'm Asian and I have a small penis.[/quote] I see you in a new light :salute: What the 30% female part of me don't understand is why do you guise have to compare your penis's sizes? :lol3::lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:44

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy