Favorite line from a song.

ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Re: Favorite line from a song.

I don't know what's worth fighting for Or why I have to scream. I don't know why I instigate And say what I don't mean. I don't know how I got this way I know it's not alright. So I'm breaking the habit, I'm breaking the habit Tonight - Breaking The Habit - Linkin Park :music:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰ðŸ»
kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

This is my most favorite line from a song: [sub]Will you come back in a heartbeat? Don't be confused of what great thing we could be. Take a walk at the same street. Can you tell me how Boston is like without me?[/sub] [align=right][sup][i]- from Typecast's song Boston Drama[/i][/sup][/align]
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

every once in awhile i see a smile it turns my day around - Think of Aaliyah

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰ðŸ»
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Please, remember me As in the dream We had as rug-burned babies Among the fallen trees And fast asleep Aside the lions and the ladies That called you what you like And even might Give a gift for your behavior A fleeting chance to see A trapeze swing as high as any savior — Trapeze Swinger by Iron and Wine
iSuperman
 3g
iSuperman's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

I picture something, it's beautiful It's full of life, and it is all blue I've seen the sunset on the beach, yeah It makes me feel calm When I'm calm, I feel good And when I feel good, I sing And the joy it brings makes me feel good - Freedom Song
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

Love is the answer to so many questions Now I know, and I can stop my endless wandring Love gives the meaning to my world I see the answer now. Love is the Answer.... Love! --- [url=http://www.lieth-kontrast.de/html/love_is_the_answer.html]Love is the Answer[/url]

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰ðŸ»
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

Don't love me for fun girl, Let me be the one girl... Love me for a reason, let the reason be love... :um:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

[align=center]Oh, See I just want you to know That you deserve the best You're beautiful You're beautiful Yeah And I want you to know, you're far from the usual Far from the usual [b]How To Love by Lil Wayne[/b] [/align]
iSuperman
 3g
» FTalkElite

[quote]And I'm, I'm over-joyed And I'm, I'm over-loved And I'm feeling lucky like a little boy Who's hiding under cover And looking to discover[/quote] - 1000 Things
dch
 First Class Mischief >:)
dch's display avatar
» FTalker
Original Sin
Se7en Deadly Sins
Zip 6000
2014-07-06

[i]"Whenever you want it Whenever you need it Whatever you feel like, it's gon' be like You better believe it Whenever you feel like dancing You don't have to dance alone, no You know, you know, you know You should already know I choose you" [/i] - I Choose You by Mario :love:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

I'm falling even more in love with you Letting go of all I've held on to I'm standing here until you make me move I'm hanging by a moment here with you I'm living for the only thing I know I'm running and not quite sure where to go And I don't know what I'm diving into Just hanging by a moment here with you - Hanging By A Moment by Lifehouse

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰ðŸ»
ForeverMeKate
 Kate
ForeverMeKate's display avatar
» FTalker
Call Me Maybe ;)
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2013-02-13

You're gonna regret you left me - Life of the party by A rocket to the moon

CallMeMaybe<3
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Yah.
Rated SPG

[i]Get down and move it all around[/i]. :music:
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

[i]'Cause baby There's nothing I won't do To spend my life with you I'll give my all to you I promise that I will never lie to you boy[/i] -Promise By Ciara [i]I was wondering maybe Could I make you my baby If we do the unthinkable would it make us look crazy [/i] - Unthinkable - Alicia Keys
iSuperman
 3g
» FTalkElite

[quote]Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now Fuck the presents might as well throw em out Fuck all those kisses, they didn't mean jack Fuck you, you hoe, I dont want you back[/quote] -Fuck it :lick:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

What would you do, if my heart was torn in two, More than words to show you feel, That your love for me is real, What would you say, if I took those words away, Then you couldn't make things new, Just by saying I love you, -- More Than Words

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰ðŸ»
Veelnerable
 Yvs ♥
Veelnerable's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I need love.
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Mars
2013-05-18
Website

[i]If happy ever after did exist, I would still be holding you like this.[/i] :cry:
jemsykes
 Jem
jemsykes's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Post Mortem
Narnia

There comes a time in every man's life When he grows hair where it used to be bare I know you're feeling weird, but you should be happy You don't have a vagina, that would be crappy Because periods suck and commas rule! This is Sex Education, not grammar, fool! When she gives you affection, you better wear protection That skank might have an infection, are you paying close attention? In Sex Ed (in Sex Ed), remember what you read (remember what you read) Just forget what the others have said Get it through your head, use your brain before you go to bed And it takes only one sperm cell to make a baby, And if you think they are cute, then you must be crazy Babies suck because they barf and poo and cry They have the ability to pee in your eye Babies suck because they barf and poo and cry They have the ability to pee in your eye (OH MY GOD IT BURNS! ) And did we mention The risk of getting STDs Not just gross hookers have it Even Dennis Rodman could get a bit You don't know who Dennis Rodman is? Well maybe you should watch more basketball Wait a second this is not about sports Quick fact! You can't get girls when you're wearing these shorts Your body is growing You will get hairy Your puny voice will start to change And your no-no place will feel a bit strange Your pits will stink You will get zits on your face Without this knowledge you will scare girls away So listen to this song every day :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3: :music:
dch
 First Class Mischief >:)
dch's display avatar
» FTalker
Original Sin
Se7en Deadly Sins
Zip 6000
2014-07-06

You've already won me over in spite of me And don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet Don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are I couldn't help it It's all your fault :love:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad Carry you around when your arthritis is bad Oh all I wanna do is grow old with you I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches Build you a fire if the furnace breaks Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you I'll miss you Kiss you Give you my coat when you are cold Need you Feed you Even let ya hold the remote control So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink I could be the man who grows old with you I wanna grow old with you -- Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰ðŸ»
  • Music 
  • » Favorite line from a song.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:04

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy