Oneironaut
 Trish ♡
Oneironaut's display avatar
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
Manila/L.A.
2013-01-08

Re: Favorite line from a song.

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." - Semisonic, [i]Closing Time[/i]
myjhadeheart
 Jhade Concepcion
myjhadeheart's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
TragicLover
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-31

[i]" I feel like I've been cheated, coz we never said goodbye... " -[/i] (Will You Wait For Me by Gareth Gates)
SweetReverie
 Ju
SweetReverie's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Trying to save my FTalk
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2015-02-01

"[i]I find your lips so kissable and your kiss unmissable. Your fingertips so touchable and your eyes, irresistible.[/i]" "[i]I've tried to ask myself. Should I see someone else? I wish I knew the answer.[/i]" -- Niall ~ Irresistible - 1D [i]"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you You'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh."[/i] -- Niall [i]"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth But if it's true It's you, It's you they add up to I'm in love with you And all your little things" [/i] ~ Little Things - 1D [i] "They don’t know how special you are They don’t know what you’ve done to my heart"[/i] -- Louis ~ They Don't Know About Us - 1D [i] "I've tried playing it cool But when I'm looking at you I can’t ever be brave 'Cause you make my heart race." [/i] -- Liam ~ One Thing - 1D [i]*lol, i'm a directioner[/i] [i] "'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do Nothing to lose And it's you and me and all other people And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you." [/i] ~ You and Me - Lifehouse [i]"You smile that beautiful smile and All the girls in the front row scream your name So dim that spotlight, tell me things like I can't take my eyes off of you I'm no one special, just another Wide eyed girl who's desperately in love with you Give me a photograph to hang on my wall, superstar."[/i] ~ Superstar - TSwift I just love listening to music.
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

[i]"And I'd give up forever to touch you Cause I know that you feel me somehow You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be And I don't want to go home right now"[/i] - [b]Iris[/b] by [i]Goo Goo Dolls[/i]
senpaimomo
 Monmon
senpaimomo's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Tranching
Philippines
2013-05-03

I miss you, just like the air that I breath I need you with me I'm not gonna cry I can't imagine myself without you But I will survive. -Survive (Gabrielle)
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Never ever say never to love you! :love: :blush:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

"How can the world want me to change? They're the ones that stay the same." - I'm Still Here by John Rzeznik
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕

[i]I remember what you wore on our first day You came into my life And I thought hey You know this could be something[/i] - Two Is Better Than One - [i]Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift[/i]
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

[i]"She finds color in the darkest places She finds beauty in the saddest of faces..."[/i] - Walk Away by The Script
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕

[i]"I can't believe how much I see, When you're lookin back at me..."[/i] - [i]For The First Time[/i] - [b]Kenny Loggins[/b]
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

I can't live without you now and I don't want nobody else. I can't even live with myself. -Stomach tied into knots by Sleeping with Sirens You bring out the beast in me. -If I were james Dean you'd be Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping with Sirens
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕

[i]"The finest years I ever knew, were all the years I had with you..."[/i] - Everything I Own [i]by Bread[/i] :heart:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[i][b]"I found her diary underneath a tree and started reading about me. The words she's written took me by surprise. You'd never read them in her eyes."[/b][/i] :wow2: --- Diary, by Bread. :) Gah, I just love that band so much. :lol2:
rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

[i]I will be here You can cry on my shoulder When the mirror tells us we're older I will hold you And I will be here To watch you grow in beauty And tell you all the things you are to me I will be here..[/i] I Will Be Here by Steven Curtis Chapman
WhoSaid
WhoSaid's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
FEUture MD!
Rated SPG

They say you dont grow up you just grow old, it's safe to say I havent done both. - Here I am alive - yellowcard
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

My lips are raw as hell From biting on them just to stay awake It's not like I'm gonna need them, you won't be around To see them bleed and break - Cigarette Lighter Love Song by Marvelous 3
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕

[i]"Cause you bring out the best in me, like no-one else can do That's why I'm by your side... and that's why I love you."[/i] - Best In Me [i]by Blue[/i]

Last edited by mrjpc07 (2013-07-03 23:31:24)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

You have never failed and you won't start now. (Oceans, Hillsong United)
champoyrado
 cham
champoyrado's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
cliche'
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
kuwait
2015-04-06

there's no religion that can save me - it will rain bruno mars
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕

[i]"Say it's true.. There's nothing like me and you.. "[/i] - Runaway [i]by The Corrs[/i]
  • Music 
  • » Favorite line from a song.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:06

[ 9 queries - 0.237 second ]
Privacy Policy