» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

How to transfer music from one iPod to another iPod

The tool you need is iPod 2 iPod, you can download it directly free from here [url]http://www.itworld.com/mobile-amp-wireless/62096/how-transfer-music-one-ipod-another-ipod[/url]. It’s about 5.72 MB. iPod 2 iPod will detect and automatically close iTunes, so please don’t run iTunes while you are using iPod 2 iPod. Step1. Download and install iPod 2 iPod, run it. Connect your first iPod device via either USB/Firewire connectors. It will take iPod 2 iPod approximately 15 seconds to auto detect then display the music from your first iPod. Your first iPod is identified as a 'tab' on both the left and right sides of the screen. [img]http://www.freedvdripper.net/image/tutorial/transfer-music-from-ipod-to-ipod.jpg[/img] Step2. Use the "Right Click" menu to carry out a range of actions on the individual song tracks. To initiate this menu place the cursor over the music list and click on your right mouse button. [img]http://www.freedvdripper.net/image/tutorial/transfer-songs-from-ipod-to-ipod.jpg[/img] Play Enables you to listen to the currently selected track. Show All Shows all music on your iPod. Useful when viewing songs within playlists. Select All Songs Selects all music within the song list. Select Similar Songs Selects all songs matching the text in the first column. Find Duplicate Songs Finds duplicate music on your iPod. You will be given the option to clean-up any songs found, freeing up space! Find Unlinked Songs An annoying issue in iTunes, the "Unlinked Songs" function helps discover music titles which are no longer associated with the actual music file. Find Unique Songs Compares the iPods in the left and right panels, and displays the songs which are on one iPod, but not the other! Delete Selection Removes music no longer required. Step3. Transferring music Select the songs you wish to transfer and either drag them to the destination panel, or click on the "arrows" to transfer music from one iPod to another. It is easy to end up having duplicate songs on your iPod, iPod 2 iPod tracks these duplications and allows you to remove them in seconds. It also optimizes storage space on your iPod allowing you to store more songs!
vanraid
 Denz Salvador
vanraid's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
ABS-CBN
Balagtas, Bulacan
2015-07-03
Website

Re: How to transfer music from one iPod to another iPod

:O This what sir [url=http://ftalk.us/p=bobcbar]bobcbar[/url] looking for. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Last edited by vanraid (2012-05-03 08:57:28)

sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

My pleasure bro :xixi:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Thanks for this...Just what I needed :heart: I can't find the link in the article for downing :wallbash:

Last edited by bobcbar (2012-05-03 10:08:48)

sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

[quote=bobcbar;#31645;1336053851]Thanks for this...Just what I needed :heart:[/quote] I don't know if it helps :eh: [quote=bobcbar;#31645;1336053851]I can't find the link in the article for downing[/quote] The link is the one highlighted on the first post [b] ↑[/b]
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=sj0405;#33065;1336095392]The link is the one highlighted on the first post ↑[/quote] But there is no download link on the page from the highlighted link :O
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

[quote=bobcbar;#33631;1336105658]But there is no download link on the page from the highlighted link :O[/quote] Click the link above. When another page opens you can see "download it directly free from here" Click that and viola the [b]iphone 2 iphone [/b]will be downloaded to your pc
strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
You don't fucking know me
2014-03-18

OR You can activate the other iPod on the computer (using iTunes, click store and then click "Authorize this computer") and sync your music from your iTunes to the other iPod. No sweat.
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=sj0405;#40149;1336216619]Click the link above. When another page opens you can see "download it directly free from here" Click that and viola the iphone 2 iphone will be downloaded to your pc[/quote] We must be seeing a different site..the one I see is an article about the software from itworld, I honestly do not see a download link on the page :wallbash: [quote=strikerno14;#41779;1336240727]You can activate the other iPod on the computer (using iTunes, click store and then click "Authorize this computer") and sync your music from your iTunes to the other iPod.[/quote] i tried that it erased all the songs from the first Ipod :(
strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
You don't fucking know me
2014-03-18

[quote=bobcbar;#42038;1336255856]i tried that it erased all the songs from the first Ipod[/quote] Hahah. It's gonna prompt you when you stick in your iPod. It says (paraphrased) "Do you want to transfer your songs from your device to this computer?" Anyway, I did it without a problem.
  • Tech Zone 
  • » How to transfer music from one iPod to another iPod

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:04

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy