Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• The Lounge 
  • » If you know you're gonna die in less than a month ____________.

If you know you're gonna die in less than a month ____________.

A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

If you know you're gonna die in less than a month ____________.

Let's say, you have foreseen that you'll be dead in less than a month. What will you do in your remaining days? How do you want to die? AND where do you want to die? I know this sounds creepy but answers might teach us lessons on how to value our lives. :thumbsup: [i]Live our lives to the fullest, we'll never know when will it end.[/i] _____________________ I'll start answering my questions first, [b]What will you do in your remaining days?[/b] I will take pictures everyday, and on my last night I will make an AVP for my family and friends. I will make a documentary about myself. :lol3: I will show my love to my family and friends. [b]How do you want to die?[/b] I want to die peacefully. A bad dream perhaps. [b]AND where do you want to die?[/b] In my parent's room.
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Re: If you know you're gonna die in less than a month ____________.

What will you do in your remaining days? Watch yaoi 24/7 and hoard fan arts of Shizuo and Izaya in bed. :eh: How do you want to die? Extreme blood loss because of ShiZaya sexiness. AND where do you want to die? If possible, I want to die in between Shizuo and Izaya while they are making love. :um::um::um:
leslax
 Leslie Laxina Amato
leslax's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
party all night long :]
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Adelaide Australia
2023-03-11
Website

[b]What will you do in your remaining days?[/b] spend time with loved ones [b]How do you want to die?[/b] in my bed lying. [b]AND where do you want to die?[/b] in my room
SweetReverie
 Ju
SweetReverie's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Trying to save my FTalk
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2015-02-01

What will you do in your remaining days? spend more time with my friends and family How do you want to die? get shot when sleeping. :lol3: AND where do you want to die? in a beach cottage :lol3:
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Yah.
Rated SPG

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#32982;1336094063]Extreme blood loss because of ShiZaya sexiness.[/quote] You'll still die a pervert. :xixi: [quote=leslax;#33343;1336100481]in my bed lying.[/quote] How? :( [quote=SkylineGoddess;#32982;1336094063]If possible, I want to die in between Shizuo and Izaya while they are making love. :um::um::um:[/quote] A real pervert to death! :lol3:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=A I C H;#58941;1336625388]You'll still die a pervert.[/quote] Oh you. Stop it. :xixi: [quote=A I C H;#58941;1336625388]A real pervert to death![/quote] Hey! What's wrong with death by ultimate yaoi sexiness? :aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa:
thewendynator
 Wendy Flowers
thewendynator's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
harlequin0666 :)
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
In your pants
2017-12-01
Website

[b]What will you do in your remaining days?[/b] I will contact a biographer. Lol =)) I'd spend my remaining days with my family and friends. I'll visit my mom, too. [b]How do you want to die?[/b] Fast and absolutely painless. (Haha, I wish) [b]AND where do you want to die?[/b] In my room. :)
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

What will you do in your remaining days? Teach people. Feed people. How do you want to die? I don't know... ): AND where do you want to die? My hometownnnn
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Yah.
Rated SPG

[quote=thewendynator;#60440;1336650212]I will contact a biographer. Lol )[/quote] Why? You wan't to [i]publicize[/i] the story of your life? [quote=SkylineGoddess;#60372;1336649613]Oh you. Stop it.[/quote] Stop what? :xixi: You know I'm just kidding. :pet::kiss:
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

What will you do in your remaining days? Carpe Diem :lol:, appreciate the art of poetry and write notes on the things i see. Daydream and Imagine all i love just like the guy in the film "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" =) How do you want to die? I want to die with sweats, little tears and many many blood. I wanna die fighting for truth and something else :eh: AND where do you want to die? Forest, Battle Zones and mountains. I also like a scene at the seashore. :drool:

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
aicah
 c h i T A E
aicah's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
GANDA BABAE
Rated SPG

[quote=A I C H;#32973;1336093885]What will you do in your remaining days?[/quote] Do things that I never did before. Spend it with my loved ones. [quote=A I C H;#32973;1336093885]How do you want to die?[/quote] With a smiling face. :lol2: [quote=A I C H;#32973;1336093885]AND where do you want to die?[/quote] With someone I really cared the most.
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

exactly TPAM's answer :P
iamnana
 Nana
iamnana's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Row 4
Dissected Heart
2012-10-16
Website

What will you do in your remaining days? I will eat whatever I want. I will spend my last days with my family and love ones I will serve God until the last minute. I will take pictures of me around the world :) How do you want to die? painless :) and with smiling face :) AND where do you want to die? in my room :)
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

[b]What will you do in your remaining days?[/b] Eat all the food I want. Sing and dance until I lost the energy to do that. Enjoy the scenery of my home overlooking the trees and flowers. Take a deep breath, and let the air tickle my face. Swim at night under the full moon and the stars. Hug everyone. Read a good book. Finish a story of mine. Serve God until my last breath. Make everyone happy. Lol I want to do so many things haha. [b]How do you want to die?[/b] I want to die drowning. To have those "greatest hits" flash through my mind fast. With my hair flying around the water, with my eyes closed, and my lifeless body floating on the water. [b]Where do you want to die?[/b] Underwater. Maybe in a swimming pool or a lake. Or a river. Not the sea because Sharks might eat me hahaha joke
  • The Lounge 
  • » If you know you're gonna die in less than a month ____________.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:45

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy