Marie Jenifer Labao
jenipengpeng's display avatar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Tropang Kalye 09
Baliuag, Bulacan
2015-11-13

Re: What are your parents like?

They're cool. They let us enjoy our teenage life but they have rules too that we should follow. They taught us how to be responsible in life and they let us do the things that will make us happy. They also let us decide about our future, they just support us all the way. :hug2:
nicolelongos
 Nicole Longos
nicolelongos's display avatar
» n00b
EFH
2012-06-04
Website

My mother is beautiful and i hate my dad, he left us
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

My dad is a great cook, plays the guitar and smart. He's the repairman of my family which is good and very helpful. My mom then is the most hardworking member of our family.

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
magikarp
 princess jed
magikarp's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2015-06-02

sometimes they're chill, but they're more uptight and strict than anything. but they're both very smart and you probably shouldn't anger them or they will ruin your life, and that's no exaggeration.
JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

conservative and strict =( but my mum and my tatay are the best parents of me =)

Last edited by JaChriz (2012-06-04 04:34:54)

Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

idk.
Aybs
 Diana
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

Strict and nice at the same time. :)
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Dad's cool. H ewas awfully strict before but now he lets me do anything I want. Must be old age. Mom's beautiful. I can't even compare.
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

Mom's beautiful. People say I look like her so I must be beautiful too (chos). She's industrious, but a little too short-tempered. Dad? I don't know. We don't see each other and I don't know him so yeah. Couldn't describe him.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

My dad's very strict and is sort of obsessed in keeping legacies in our family. He's uptight and going against him would feel like going against a lawyer or a judge. He's very business-minded. Workaholic and travels a lot. If he wants his sons to do something, it should be done right and immediately. My mum's really lovely. She always wanted to be the housewife material but she isn't one. She likes to bake, although she's not very good at it. And she likes books.. just not reading :lol2: she's a loving mother and values me and my brothers more than anything else in the world.
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

My mom is very hardworking ever since she was a child (she told me so and I believe her). I wish I was as hardworking as her but no, I'm like my dad :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

My dad and mom are workaholics. We barely have family time hahahaha. But my mom has made so many sacrifices for us, and I couldn't thank her enough. She has problems with her temper, but I know God can change that. My dad cusses a lot at home and he smokes. I worry about his health because all he drinks is soda and all he ever eats is junk food. :/ But yeah. Despite this, I know for sure that my parents would do anything for us. Getting a job in the US is hard enough but my dad did it so we can have another chance to restart our lives and expose ourselves in the sea of dreams and opportunities.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[spoiler]My parents are very open and insightful about things. They were only strict about education, they made me realize how important it is in such an early age, they raised me well... though it still isn't enough for me bc they weren't always around while I was busy growing up. But they were cool, we talk about everything. :lol2: They're cool with me going to parties, exploring, having boyfriends, or just be anywhere besides home bc I think they think of me as too aloof and standoffish. They made me do anything, just as long as I do not forget about my responsibilities, namely my studies. :B The only problem was, I wasn't the extrovert type. :lol3: I had a different view of life when I was a kid, and I realized early the things that will never matter. Dang, I'm boring. -__- When I asked my mom if I can have piercings, she automatically said yes. She didn't know I was just testing her, and I was never planning to have one in the first place, but she agreed anyway so I can prolly still have one next time on my boobs. Haha, jk. :xixi: Nah, I would never do that, I respect my body too much and I know my parents know that very well. =) I love them both so much, and I know they try their bests to straighten out their wrongs. I thank them because I grew up not being rebellious, but instead was very understanding about everything. :d They introduced God to me, so I really am grateful of them very much. I know that even if they're constantly away, God will always be our connection. I miss you, guys! :*[/spoiler]

Last edited by Pawws (2013-10-04 15:48:13)

MIKOY
 mike
MIKOY's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
In our JS Prom.
PANDORAs BOX
Land of Promise
2018-07-24
Website

monsters??:D
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

My mom is very supportive in everything that I do. She always there to listen and give me advice. My stepdad is a bit strict but he's cool. He always teaches me how to sing good. :yes:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

They'ree beautiful and understanding people. I love them so much. C:
sikarenpo
 Hanabi
sikarenpo's display avatar
» n00b
Philippines
2020-05-24

They're super cool, as if we're like super friends here. :salute2::pictures:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Well, my parents are getting a divorce now. They hate each other and they are both hurt and exhausted. It's hard to talk to them so we all just pretend nothing is happening.
South-Mix
 Bert
South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

My Parents are cool, sometimes they are strict but in a good way, thats why ilove theme.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:18

[ 8 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy