Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

BB Cream, Tinted Moisturizer or Liquid Foundation?

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: BB Cream, Tinted Moisturizer or Liquid Foundation?

[quote=sj0405;#270141;1344672165]@T: Since you're tired of BB Cream I'll go for Tinted Moisturizer :thumbsup:[/quote] See, this is why I called you an asshole. I dunno whether you're really trying to help the thread starter or if you're being sarcastic/rude to other members. But since you really seemed oblivious, let me enlighten you. No one's stopping you from posting whatever you want. Like I said, there are no mods here and admin's pretty cool with that as long as we use our common sense. However, if another member gets annoyed with how you post, I think you should at least try to compromise. Push wasn't asking you to stop posting or to change your answer, she just wanted you to stop spamming. If you read her posts, you would see that she's very interested in this topic and she prolly wants someone here to have a decent discussion with her. BUT seeing your posts probably made her disappointed/annoyed (probably, since I'm not her.) [quote=sj0405;#270141;1344672165]OK I guess this never ends b/c we are two hardheaded people :wallbash: so as an older sistah here I apologize if my spamming is an annoyance to everybody :facepalm: I honestly didn't know that :yes: Peace :)[/quote] Sorry if I was also rude to you. I just didn't like how you responded to Push's post. It was like you were mocking her coz you kept saying "BB Cream" over and over. Instead of just posting what you're using, countless of times, why don't you also add some info on the brand or why you like it or better yet, talk to the other members who posted here too.
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

[quote=aya;#270166;1344673714]Instead of just posting what you're using, countless of times, why don't you also add some info on the brand or why you like it or better yet, talk to the other members who posted here too.[/quote] OK :yes: Got it :D @T: Since it's summer in Korea and much of sweating I use Tinted moisturizer from CD :lol3: It moisturizes the skin softening fine, dry lines, while adding a smooth, healthy glow to the skin :thumbsup: and it just gives a natural look :yes:
mj.sanvictores
mj.sanvictores's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
2013-02-18
Website

[b] I use Gel Foundation or Liquid Foundation [/b] It blends in the skin easily.
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

I used concealing cream once, and it's maxi peel. here it is: [img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6h0moIpwMeuxMjvXk5tGHnBEqzG1okn6-ou3Yh0waVoaelO6P_g[/img] I don't know if it's considered as liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer? Idk.. Concealing cream I guess as what the box says. I'm not good at make ups :xixi: And I've stopped using this one because I also stopped using the exfoliating cream version of this so yeah. But it definitely concealed my pimple scars back then :xixi: not my pimples though. I am now using garnier for moisturizing and maybeline new york for foundation: [img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRAzZhCkOdFsrGNQOYjPsMrhtxZav00LnV2BLa_ujpQtOJRaqV[/img] [img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRslUiArdqMpMbc_aE_dxOdlTTlVtIEy8udf2judPdafziJREoX[/img]

Last edited by bianx (2012-08-12 02:10:00)

PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

I just love this thread! :D @tpc: I bought a bb cream for like 30pesos/less than a dollar. its like a jap product, it gave me lotsa pimples wch i dont normally have haha. ohhhhhh btw theres a brand wch lets u trade ur bb cream prod to theirs for roughly have the price.i forgot the brand name.. il get back to you on that! @gf: roughly arnd P700-1k :-_-:

Last edited by PUSH (2012-08-22 01:37:54)

She
 She aka hikarisakura
She's display avatar
» n00b
Yin
House
2012-10-28

I'm using BB cream :) from Etude.. cause my skin kinda sensitive.. [spoiler][img]http://www.evecare.com/images/products/large/Etudehousepreciousmineralbbcream.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

.none at the moment.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

I'll switch to Tony Moly BB cream soon. Foundations are kinda heavy. D:
eizeeiz
 Eiz
eizeeiz's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Row 4
2014-12-16

Planning to buy Encara BB Cream and Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation. But I am currently using Wet 'n Wild liquid foundation. Love the coverage!
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

I'm using (Color Contol) CC Cream by Faceshop. Based on my experience in using different BB creams, I highly recommend this :thumbsup: the best I used so far :)
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

I'm into BB creams right now. =) I'm currently using Etude's BB Cream but I've also tried Tony Moly's.
thewendynator
 Wendy Flowers
thewendynator's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
harlequin0666 :)
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
In your pants
2017-12-01
Website

I use Tony Moly's BB cream, but I'm not really that impressed. I think I'm switching brands, like maybe Etude House? But yeah, I'd go for BB cream, obviously.
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

yo guys, u should try the rimmel wake me up foundation if you're not into bb creams its light and has a good coverage :thumbsup:

Last edited by PUSH (2014-04-03 04:58:50)

mauxxvii
 Mau
mauxxvii's display avatar
» FTalker
Kismet happens.
VIP
AE
2015-01-17

I'm using Estée Lauder Double Wear and it's thah bombb. But it's kinda expensive so [s]tipid-tipid.[/s] I like Maxi Peel Concealing Cream too. =)

Last edited by mauxxvii (2014-07-23 18:08:22)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:08

[ 8 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy