Geni
 Imageni
Geni's display avatar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2012-07-21

Re: Vector Artworks

[quote=FAITH;#50733;1336447386]wow! I am very impressed![/quote] Thanks Faith :)
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

Beautiful works! Very inspiring.

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
Edd
 Quote and Mention
Edd's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
I am Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-05-11

[quote=Geni;#50544;1336445289]That's one good insight you got there bro. It's like a signature of work, like of Aseo and other people from Vector/Vexel group i know. I haven't really thought about that, an artwork of your own style sounds simple but really takes a lot of effort and time to build one. Me, i'm just studying and copying the styles of other artist for now. Not sure how or when i can create my own style of artistry. For someone to be thinking that way, that just means they've done a lot and whom most of their works are well appreciated. Pretty seem like you're taking the next step towards expertise. And another thing is, i'm not always motivated to finish all my artworks, i left half of them unfinished. :shrug:[/quote] Nahhhh I need to make an advancement. Am already a graduate and now I have to find a job. Its all a part of maturity. Its a vast world out there and only the best are selected. Chances are much greater if you excel in one field. We may know many styles but people will always go for the experts of a certain category. Artists are all the same. We have artblocks and mood swings, it's pretty normal. What differs is the way we motivate ourselves in certain situations. I for one, when having an artblock. I draw the ARTBLOCK itself. :) Its my counter measure to make myself draw and kill artblock.
Geni
 Imageni
Geni's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2012-07-21

[quote=Tricia;#51751;1336467365]Beautiful works! Very inspiring.[/quote] Thanks, hope this inspire a lot of artists here :yes: [quote=Edd;#51797;1336468237]Nahhhh I need to make an advancement. Am already a graduate and now I have to find a job. Its all a part of maturity. Its a vast world out there and only the best are selected. Chances are much greater if you excel in one field. We may know many styles but people will always go for the experts of a certain category. Artists are all the same. We have artblocks and mood swings, it's pretty normal. What differs is the way we motivate ourselves in certain situations. I for one, when having an artblock. I draw the ARTBLOCK itself. Its my counter measure to make myself draw and kill artblock.[/quote] Yeah, it's a very competitive world out there for young and growing artists like us which makes it hard to devote ourselves into this kind of career, because like you said, people will only choose the best - among the bests. It's always been a tough call to devote one's self into artistry. We need to excel and be great on our field just to be selected or be hired. I too need to find a job but i like to do art at the same time, i mean not to prioritize it equally with job but pursue on it even i'm working. I might excel slowly but it's a good thing to do what you like from time to time. I don't know what you meant about drawing the Art block but i do a lot of things to motivate myself into vectoring, like just thinking how happy my friends can be if i show them their vportraits, or i just browse for vector pics to bulk up my imagination - but these things i do to be inspired aren't always effective. It'll actually be good if i figure out how i can constantly motivate myself whenever i get an art block.

Last edited by Geni (2012-05-08 21:01:14)

mystic rain
mystic rain's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Legendairy!
Nightosphere
Pooc, Talisay City
2016-04-27

[quote=Geni;#50494;1336443955]Thanks future pro typographical video/graphic artist[/quote] You have some tutorials? :P XD
Geni
 Imageni
Geni's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2012-07-21

[quote=mystic rain;#54229;1336525237]You have some tutorials? XD[/quote] What kind of tutorial do you want future typo expert? :p
TheKimYasay
 Misunderstood
» FTalkAddict
2012-05-12
Website

This is jaw dropping :drool2: cool.

Wala namang taong hindi nasasaktan :invi: tsktsk. Bye.
Edd
 Quote and Mention
Edd's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
I am Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-05-11

[quote=Geni;#54221;1336525108]Yeah, it's a very competitive world out there for young and growing artists like us which makes it hard to devote ourselves into this kind of career, because like you said, people will only choose the best - among the bests. It's always been a tough call to devote one's self into artistry. We need to excel and be great on our field just to be selected or be hired. I too need to find a job but i like to do art at the same time, i mean not to prioritize it equally with job but pursue on it even i'm working. I might excel slowly but it's a good thing to do what you like from time to time. I don't know what you meant about drawing the Art block but i do a lot of things to motivate myself into vectoring, like just thinking how happy my friends can be if i show them their vportraits, or i just browse for vector pics to bulk up my imagination - but these things i do to be inspired aren't always effective. It'll actually be good if i figure out how i can constantly motivate myself whenever i get an art block.[/quote] Art Block is a term used when an artist is not in the mood to draw. Either to forcing it and ends up having no idea what to draw or how to draw. Art Block from the word itself. It blocks an Artist's brain or should we say creativity in making Art. It's pretty impossible if you haven't encountered this kind of problem. Remember Geni, and never forget. To make art and satisfy your self. You will improve in a high speed rate if you learn to make art for yourself and not for others cause. Am not saying that you should not do art for others. What am trying to say is that you should make an art for yourself. To satiate your hunger for creativity and to portray what you want to say to the viewer. Making art to gain others praises and compliments is what you should avoid. True art comes from your own passion. "Kaya nga ang mga magagaling na artist wala silang pakialam anung sabihin sa kanila ng ibang tao." It is because they make art not for others sake but for their own. I learned this the hard way. I was about to quit making Art because I doubted my passion for it. I was fueled by anger of seniors who gave sh*tty opinions on my art. They made fun of it. When the time came I was above them I began to ask myself. "I reached this level, why? Because of my anger to surpass those seniors who bow by my feet or because it is my passion?". I quit art for 1 year. Before I realized it was my passion. Never step the same faith as me Geni, learn from others.
Le Derpster
Le Derpster's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2020-08-27

Niceeeeee O____O

Last edited by Le Derpster (2012-05-15 07:33:33)

mj.sanvictores
mj.sanvictores's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
2013-02-18
Website

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3uxkoihcG1qae9w0o1_500.jpg[/img] [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4j7hpG7S41qae9w0o1_500.jpg[/img] Started using the program Paint tool SAI recommended by my co-architecture students who loves making vectors and manga :) Still having a hard time with rendering :p
mj.sanvictores
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
2013-02-18
Website

Geni. What program are you using?
Yesha
 Yesha
Yesha's display avatar
» FTalker
im just beautiful me
PANDORAs BOX
2013-04-09
Website

vector (Ai) :thumbsup:
Geni
 Imageni
Geni's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2012-07-21

[quote=Edd;#68189;1336810345]Art Block is a term used when an artist is not in the mood to draw. Either to forcing it and ends up having no idea what to draw or how to draw. Art Block from the word itself. It blocks an Artist's brain or should we say creativity in making Art. It's pretty impossible if you haven't encountered this kind of problem.[/quote] I understood the art block :) I just didn't get what you meant about "Draw the Art Block itself". Like how do you draw it or like how do you even picture it? For me, to motivate myself, i look for excellent artworks and i get inspired (usually) and that's how even started vectoring, i got inspired by some people and learned it on my own through checking different online tutorials. So maybe that's my way of destroying or removing art blocks - by looking at excellent artworks for motivation. [quote=Edd;#68189;1336810345]Remember Geni, and never forget. To make art and satisfy your self. You will improve in a high speed rate if you learn to make art for yourself and not for others cause. Am not saying that you should not do art for others. What am trying to say is that you should make an art for yourself. To satiate your hunger for creativity and to portray what you want to say to the viewer.[/quote] I do enjoy making art for myself and same thing with doing art for others. I am happy doing both :). [quote=Edd;#68189;1336810345]Making art to gain others praises and compliments is what you should avoid. True art comes from your own passion. "Kaya nga ang mga magagaling na artist wala silang pakialam anung sabihin sa kanila ng ibang tao." It is because they make art not for others sake but for their own. I learned this the hard way. I was about to quit making Art because I doubted my passion for it. I was fueled by anger of seniors who gave sh*tty opinions on my art. They made fun of it. When the time came I was above them I began to ask myself. "I reached this level, why? Because of my anger to surpass those seniors who bow by my feet or because it is my passion?". I quit art for 1 year. Before I realized it was my passion. Never step the same faith as me Geni, learn from others.[/quote] I'm really not sure how to respond with this one but i'm sry to hear you got crappy opinions from those who were once better (or [i]seniors[/i] as you mentioned) than you. Maybe you did expect appreciations or any kind of praises from them but you didn't get it after creating wonderful artworks influenced by them. , I appreciate praises and I want them on every of my artworks. It's my way to tell how good my artwork is from the people's perception. I appreciate different kinds of praises and even criticisms, as long as they're constructive and/or from experts. The people from VxV have appreciated and respected my works so far, and in return i respect their works as well - one of them is by welcoming different kinds of opinion. I'm in development so maybe one day I would possibly realized what you learned but for now, I don't know. Praises, appreciations, constructive criticisms do motivate me. [quote=Le Derpster;#80252;1337081083]Niceeeeee O____O[/quote] Thanks! :) [quote=mj.sanvictores;#108069;1337870823]Started using the program Paint tool SAI recommended by my co-architecture students who loves making vectors and manga Still having a hard time with rendering[/quote] Nice artworks, keep it up! :thumbsup: [quote=mj.sanvictores;#125964;1338371065]Geni. What program are you using?[/quote] Adobe Illustrator CS3 and Photoshop CS4 :yes: [quote=Yesha;#126370;1338378980]vector (Ai)[/quote] Thanks =3
cleanupkid
cleanupkid's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2016-05-09

You should post more! :yes:. Or you could post some unfinished projects :yes:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

:lol3: [align=center][img=540x720]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/2060/29286121721926591182400.jpg[/img][/align]
mj.sanvictores
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
2013-02-18
Website

[quote=cleanupkid;#205326;1341139238]You should post more! . Or you could post some unfinished projects[/quote] :thumbsup:
South-Mix
 Bert
South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

Damn work, great.

Board footer