» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
ABS-CBN
Balagtas, Bulacan
2015-07-03
Website

[SYSTEM] Command Prompt: Net Send

Not all chat messages is available if your using a computer w/ high policy. But, in a simply and small [b]work group (network)[/b] you can message your colleagues without using any higher application. [b]Note:[/b] On every computer, you just need to know know if there messenger is open. [b]start>run>services.msc[/b] Look for [b]messanger[/b] Look for startup type, and it must be [b]Authomatic[/b] Look for Service status. It should be in [b]start.[/b] This should be the settings. [img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j249/vanraid8/Ftalk%20Tech%20Zone/test.jpg[/img] If this is your configuration. You can message them using [b]Command Prompt.[/b] But make sure the PC you will message has the same configuration. Just Type: [b]net send <computer name or ip address> <message>[/b] Enjoy. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: [spoiler]We use this command to bypass the admin in our work. :lol3::lol3::lol3:[/spoiler]

Last edited by vanraid (2012-06-04 04:29:59)

the_legend_killer
 randy orton
the_legend_killer's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
one man dynasty
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
st louis missouri
2015-11-18

Re: [SYSTEM] Command Prompt: Net Send

very well topic fella :thumbsup:

Welcome to the revolution! You know why I am the leader? Because I'm the best in the world! I put attitude back where it belongs! So join me, Live the revolution...
vanraid
 Denz Salvador
vanraid's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
ABS-CBN
Balagtas, Bulacan
2015-07-03
Website

[quote=the_legend_killer;#54279;1336526496]very well topic fella[/quote] Thanks, just sharing it coz of annoying computer policies.. :lol3:
TAP
 Patrick
TAP's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2016-06-12

thanks, be nice making popup messages with this :lol2: I believe for Vista and Windows 7, they use MSG now and they don't have it for premiums :(
  • Tech Zone 
  • » [SYSTEM] Command Prompt: Net Send

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:35

[ 9 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy