[Help] Cannot connect to wireless network

mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

[Help] Cannot connect to wireless network

Is there someone here already experienced this issue or somebody here know the solution for this, kindly help me... :( Here: There's a free wireless connection (no password) nearby.. I connected to that several times before... it has a stable internet... : [img]http://i48.tinypic.com/206j7ef.png[/img] After hours of using SmartBro on my laptop...now I can't connect to a that wireless network... :( when i try connecting to it i always got this error message: [img]http://i49.tinypic.com/2e4klxs.png[/img] I already restart my wireless network adapter... but doesn't change.. !

Last edited by mrjpc07 (2012-05-07 19:53:37)

zsyggy
 Karl
zsyggy's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
I'm gettin' paper.
PH
2014-04-16

Re: [Help] Cannot connect to wireless network

The moderator of the wireless connection may have activated the MAC address filter. It's another kind of protection for a wireless network; without the use of a password. Each wireless device has its unique MAC address. If MAC address filter is activated, only devices with MAC addresses that is on the 'allowed list' can connect to the wireless network.
Edd
 Quote and Mention
Edd's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
I am Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-05-11

Dont make things complicated, the owner of the network simply denied incoming network peers or like what the guy above me said. The owner might have filtered your MAC address(Your UNIQUE hardware ID) or should we say has banned you from using it. ^^ If you can try connecting with a different laptop or computer it means you're MAC address has really been banned. :)
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

I don't think they activate that kind of filter... they don't even put a password on their wifi.. i think they're noob about customizing their wifi... I have a feeling that my wireless network adapter have a conflict with smartbro... i'm not sure though :(
Edd
 Quote and Mention
Edd's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
I am Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-05-11

[quote=mrjpc07;#50410;1336442321]I don't think they activate that kind of filter... they don't even put a password on their wifi.. i think they're noob about customizing their wifi... I have a feeling that my wireless network adapter have a conflict with smartbro... i'm not sure though :([/quote] We can't tell for now. They could put in passwords to choose who may use it. They may use a filter to prevent someone from using it. Best chances of knowing what really happened is to ask the owner orrrrrrrr use another computer and see for yourself. As for your network adapter. Try: SMARTBRO - DISCONNECT CHAZNICOLE - CONNECT You cannot connect to 2 networks at the same time imo.
the_legend_killer
 randy orton
the_legend_killer's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
one man dynasty
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
st louis missouri
2015-11-18

[quote=mrjpc07;#50410;1336442321]I don't think they activate that kind of filter... they don't even put a password on their wifi.. i think they're noob about customizing their wifi...[/quote] its not you see a wireless wifi that doesn't have a password that doesn't mean there noob they can use different options to block you, don't be fooled by what you seeing no password in a wifi doesn't mean their noob they have the access to have their wifi they are the administrator they can do what ever they wanted to and besides your just sneaking their wifi anyways think outside of the box fella...

Last edited by the_legend_killer (2012-05-08 21:14:11)

Welcome to the revolution! You know why I am the leader? Because I'm the best in the world! I put attitude back where it belongs! So join me, Live the revolution...
cleanupkid
cleanupkid's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2016-05-09

[quote=Edd;#50472;1336443407]As for your network adapter. Try: SMARTBRO - DISCONNECT CHAZNICOLE - CONNECT[/quote] Try this bro. You should be open to the suggestions that their giving :yes2:. You could also try connecting wirelessly to another hotspot, if it connects then there's nothing wrong with your adapter and it's probably the filters that your neighbors set. :)
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=mrjpc07;#50090;1336434746]After hours of using SmartBro on my laptop...now I can't connect to a that wireless network... when i try connecting to it i always got this error message:[/quote] The owenr of the wireless device turned it off :yes2: happens at my place all the time :p
  • Tech Zone 
  • » [Help] Cannot connect to wireless network

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:57

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy