Truth or Dare

yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

Re: Truth or Dare

Dare: ;) Truth: have you ever cheated on somebody or something? Dare: change your avatar w/ the picture of someone you really find so hot/sexy.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

I would like to pick dare but I've just recently changed my avi so 'Yes' to truth. :lol2: [b]Truth:[/b] Do you wear super worn out undies? [b]Dare:[/b] Post a photo of your toes.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

truth: yep haha theyre comfy so why not :lol2: truth: do you often have sexual fantasies with someone you know in rl? if yes then who? lol dare: say 'i love hot dogs so much' in your tweet and show the printscreen here
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2rze2z6.jpg[/img] truth: have you ever fondled someone else's breast? if yes, whose? :lol3: dare: post a photo of your largest mole
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

Truth: No, not yet. Just mine. :lala: :rolleyes: [b]Truth: [/b]Have you ever lied to your parents to be with your friends/ lover. [b]Dare:[/b] Give someone a + repu and tell him/ her your darkest secrets. (Requires printscreen)
Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

Truth: Not really. Truth:What is the stupidest thing that you have done in front of a crowd? Dare:Post a picture of you kissing someone
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

im not that daring :lol: so Truth: accidentally pour buko juice all over my face :lol3: truth: Name your guilty pleasures dare: post a pic of the largest scar (peklat) on yo bodeh
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

@aya lmao haha :thumbsup: @ t : dare [spoiler][img]http://image.blingee.com/images16/content/output/000/000/000/579/437437828_564366.gif[/img] hahahahahh jk i choose truth. guilty pleasures are singing during showers, singing in duets with my guy friends, singing everywhere :lol3: also watching tv series all day, only leaving my bed to get food. :lol2:[/spoiler] truth: name all the animals you think are pretty weird looking dare: post a picture of yourself jumping, it can be anywhere
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Unya specie. [b]Truth:[/b] Who is your favorite FTW in Spotlight thread? [b]Dare:[/b] Post a photo of your ear hole.
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

My favorite FTW are ate aya, chaw, jem and the admin [b][quote]Truth: What's the most embarrassing moment of you here in ft? Dare: post a pic of you kissing a cabbage :yes:[/quote] [/b]
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

i'd like to do the dare but there isnt any cabbage in our house rn :lol3: so most embarrassing, hmmm... i dont think there is one yet, sry :lol: truth: who's da ftalker youre secretly and romantically attracted with? it can be with da same sex. :lol2: dare: post a picture of your eyes c:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws]i'd like to do the dare but there isnt any cabbage in our house[/quote] Ditto. :lol3: [b]Dare[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/f9m4hs.jpg[/img] [b]Bonus: my eyes and chan's[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/30urcxk.jpg[/img][/spoiler] Truth: Who's da ftalker youre secretly and romantically attracted with? Dare: Create a new thread in Underground section entitled: "I'm hot and you know it". You may delete it after 24 hours.

Last edited by aya (2014-03-21 14:16:07)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^i wont pick truth hehehehe dats a secret! jk haha :lol3: dare: http://ftalk.us/t2558-i%27m-hot-and-you-know-it%2C-ftalkers%21%21%21%21.html hahahahaha i hope admin wont kill me :um: [hr] truth: which ftalker is the most annoying for you so far? :lol2: dare: post a picture of your toes c:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Truth: not annoyed with anyone at the moment. :plotting: -- [b]Truth:[/b] Who is the most 'maarteng' ftalker? Why? [b]Dare:[/b] Post a full body photo. :thumbsup:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

Dare [spoiler][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/235lip.jpg[/img][/spoiler] Truth - Reveal your darkest secret that no one, as in no one knows about you Dare - make daniel padilla's photo your avatar here in ft for a week :xixi:

Last edited by bianx (2014-03-22 06:14:02)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

^ Bianx, not accepted. :no2: I meant [i]your[/i] full body of course. Truth: At least 2-3 people know my darkest secrets. :thumbsup: Truth: The Ftalker you've kissed on the lips / want to kiss. Dare: Post the current avatar of your FT crush.
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=aya;#388411;1395482145]^ Bianx, not accepted. I meant your full body of course. Truth: At least 2-3 people know my darkest secrets.[/quote] it is me alright :lol3: :lol3: ok now, edited. Is that your darkest darkest secret??!! :lol3: :lol3: [spoiler]Truth: Kite :thumbsup:[/spoiler] Truth: ftalker you have been in a relationship with. romantically Dare: Make "I really love Daniel Padilla OMG!!" your FB stat and post the prinstcreen of it

Last edited by bianx (2014-03-22 06:29:39)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bianx;#388417;1395484120]Dare: Make "I really love Daniel Padilla OMG!!" your FB stat and post the prinstcreen of it[/quote] No. fucking. way. [quote=bianx;#388417;1395484120]Is that your darkest darkest secret??!! :lol3: :lol3:[/quote] No. It means I don't have a secret that [b]no one[/b] knows about. :lol: Truth: I never had a bf in FTalk. :thumbsup: But an ex followed me here. -- [b]Truth:[/b] If you only had 5 hours left to live, what would you do? [b]Dare:[/b] Post a photo of you in a bikini /swimsuit.

Last edited by aya (2014-03-22 06:52:01)

des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Truth: skinny dipping. I don't wanna die without crossing this out off my bucket list. Truth: who do you hate in Ftalk? Dare: Post a photo of your tummy.
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

It is so hard. :lol3: Ok i'll choose truth, i hate john caps for not being a responsible ftw :lol3: but no hard feelings, just for that reason :lol3: Truth: have you ever french kissed someone? Dare: make "i super crush *insert ft crush's username*" your siggy for about a month, printscreen it as a proof. :thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:45

[ 8 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy