The Savvy Nurse
The Savvy Nurse's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Reporting for Duty
Zmbnga City
2012-06-24

Bullying at school.

[align=center]Have you experienced[b] being bullied by the mean girls/evil ones in your school[/b]? :invi: Or maybe.. [b]have you experienced bullying someone who is.. helpless[/b]:turbopoke:? Share your story about what you went through and how you got through it :)[/align]
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Re: Bullying at school.

Yes I have. But I went through it the wrong way; I maintained a low profile and sacrificed some important things. The truth of the matter is, ignoring them is the best way to get through it. Don't fight, just smile and live your life the way you want it to be. :lala:
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

I bully a lot of guy bullies when I was younger. Now I just bully my friends, but not in a mean way. I was bullied by girls by saying rude things and spreading rumors which is like stabbing a knife in my back. Crap minds.

Last edited by Tricia (2012-05-08 11:08:52)

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

Yes I was bullied before. I was bullied by my 2 girl seatmates when I was in Grade 6. :lol3: I couldn't fight back because they're girls. I told it to our adviser but they denied what they did and our adviser didn't believe me. Until we graduated and one of my classmate told me that one of the bullies had a crush on me but I don't believe it because I know who's her crush. Now, I don't know where they are and dunno if they still remember me. :lol:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

I belong to the bully group. Idk why it was so fun to make people cry or to insult the 'losers' in school before. I make the lower batch buy me food or drinks in the canteen. Sometimes I ask for 10 peso coins from them. :xixi:
cleanupkid
cleanupkid's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2016-05-09

Someone tried to bully me but it failed and only lasted for one day probably because I'm a big gentle guy and I could smash anyone if they mess with me? :lol2: :lol2:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

During high school, I belong to the group of bullied students. 3/4 of my guy classmates bullied me because I was crybaby. :lol3: But when I was in college, I was the one who bully. I bully my guy classmates. :lol3: I'm using my position as their class president just to bully them. Yeah power tripping. :lol3: But I love my classmates. and they love me too. :lol3:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

I was bullied when I transferred here in Bacoor. Half of the guys at my class were constantly picking a fight with me. (Prolly because I look like a whimp) :lol2:
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

Uhm. I was one of the bullies. :lol3: I was a mean little kid back in my elementary days. Although I never got bullied, I finally realized what I did was wrong, and now, I am friends with the people I used to bully. :xixi:
Zypadhera
 Telalalalay
Zypadhera's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Feel the heat
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2017-03-22
Website

I used to bully guys way back in highschool. There's this one guy. Uhm, I used to bully him. I call him 'balyena', 'fat' and whatsoever. It made him not to want to go to school anymore and blabla so I stopped. We're actually very good friends right and he's not really fat now. :lol3: :lol2:
thewendynator
 Wendy Flowers
thewendynator's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
harlequin0666 :)
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
In your pants
2017-12-01
Website

When I was in 6th grade, most of the boys in our batch were scared of me because I was boyish and maangas, and they said they were intimidated because they felt like they were losing their balls cause I was bullying them to death. I was so mean back then. But now, we're all friends and we're past all that. They bully me now. :( HAHAHA.

Last edited by thewendynator (2012-05-10 07:53:50)

mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

High school years is bullying years for me. First year was a very emotional for me... I was bullied by my classmates every time they saw me.. :cry: They always hide my bag even though i had the biggest bag in the class... But I appreciate their efforts on bullying me, they always think of new ways on how to bully me.. :salute: Third year and fourth year was my year... =D I was the one bullying students... I bullied even my teachers in science and filipino... :lol2:
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

I was the bully loljwk :lol3:
zsyggy
 Karl
zsyggy's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
I'm gettin' paper.
PH
2014-04-16

I've never experienced rough bullying. The only ones who bullies me are my friends, but not in a mean way. I bully them back 'cause that's what real friends are. :lol:

Last edited by zsyggy (2012-05-13 22:06:33)

PretZel
 zelle
PretZel's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Website

That's scary. But it's good that I've never experience bullying at school.
magikarp
 princess jed
magikarp's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2015-06-02

Hmm I've never experienced bullying before. Like people tell me I'm short and tiny, but they seem to rather like it. Even if they do intend to bully or hurt me, I really cannot give two shits.
Khanon
» FTalker
2014-02-13

I was such a rough kid back then. I made several dudes cry. But, now, yea, no bullying.
koy1991
 Natsu
koy1991's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
shutterfreak
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
DVO, PHL
2020-05-01

I was a bully in my highschool years :lol2:
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

No, but I've witnessed one. I didn't do anything but the bullies left. I think they were afraid of us :lol3:
iamnana
 Nana
iamnana's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Row 4
Dissected Heart
2012-10-16
Website

I was bullied because of my fucking eyeliner haha.. I was backstabber by my so called friends back then, we even end up talking with our adviser because of their immaturity haha. but still I claim, I DON'T HAVE ANY SHITS IN MY SELF :) yay.. anyways the girls bullied me became my best meanest friends EVER! :excited::excited::excited::xixi::chew:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:07

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy