discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

What`s your birthday color?

khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

What`s your birthday color?

[i]If your birthday is on... Scroll down to find out about your nature... December 23rd - January 1st - RED January 2nd - January 11th - ORANGE January 12th - January 24th - YELLOW January 25th - February 3rd - PINK February 4th - February 8th - BLUE February 9th - February 18th - GREEN February 9th- February 28th - BROWN March 1st - March 10th - AQUA March 4th - March 20th - LIME March 21th - BLACK March 22th - March 31st - PURPLE April 1st - April 10th - NAVY April 11th - April 20th - SILVER April 21st - April 30th - WHITE May 2nd - May 14th - BLUE May 15th - May 24th - GOLD May 25th - June 3rd - CREAM June 4th - June 13th - GRAY June 14th - June 23rd - MAROON June 24th - GRAY June 25th - July 4th - RED July 5th - July 14th - ORANGE Ju;y 15th - July 25th - YELLOW July 26th - August 4th - PINK August 5th - August 13th - BLUE August 14th - August 23rd - GREEN August 24th - September 2nd - BROWN September 3rd - September 12th - AQUA September 13th - September 22nd - LIME September 23rd - OLIVE September 24th - October 3rd - PURPLE October 4th - October 13th - NAVY October 14th - October 23rd - SILVER October 24th - November 11th - WHITE November 12th - November 21st - GOLD November 22nd - December 1st - CREAM December 2nd - December 11th - GRAY December 12th - December 21th - MAROON December 22nd - TEAL * RED = Cute and lovable type, you are picky but always in love... and linked to be loved. Fresh and cheerful, but can "MOODY" at times. Capable with people, nice, soft and that can love you for the way you are. Likes people that are easy to talk to, and can make you feel comfortable. * CREAM = Competitive and sportive. Don't like losing and always cheerful! You are trustworthy , and very out-going. You choose love carefully, and don't fall in love easily. But once you find the right one, you don't let go for a long long time. * TEAL = You are mostly interested in your looks. And have high standards in picking love. You think and make a solution precisely, and hardly make stupid mistakes. You like to lead, and is easy for you to make new friend. * GRAY = You are attractive and active. You never hide your feelings, and express everything that's inside. But can be selfish at times. You want to be noticed, and don't like to be treated unequally. You can brighten up peple's day. You know what to say at the right time, and you have a good sense of humor. * GREEN = You get a long well with new people. You are not really a shy person, but sometimes you can hurt people's feelings by your words... You like to be loved and noticed by your lover, but, mostly you are single, waiting for the right person. * GOLD = You know what's right and what's wrong. You are cheerful and out going. It's hard for you to find the one you want, but once you find the right person, you won't be able to fall in love again for a long time. * PINK = You are always trying your best in everything, and like to help people and care for other people. But you are not easily satisfied. You have negatives thoughts, and you look for romantic love like in a fairytale. * YELLOW = You are sweet and innocent.Trusted by many people, and have a strong leadership towards relationships. You make good decision and make the right choice at the right time. And always dreaming of romantic relationship. * MAROON = You are intelligent, and know what's right. You like to take things go your way, which can sometimes cause trouble or not thinking about other people's feelings. But you are patient when it comes to love... Once you get a hold of the right person, it's hard for you to find a better love. * ORANGE = You are responsible for your own actions, and you know how to treat people. You always have goal to reach and are competitive. When it comes to friendship, you find it hard to trust someone, but once you find the right friend, you trust them for ever. * PURPLE = You are mysterious, never selfish and get interested in things easily. Your day can be sad or happy depending on your mood. You are popular between friends but you can act stupid at times, and forget things easily. You go for person that's trustworthy. * LIME = You are calm, but easily stressed out. You get jealous easily, and complain over little things. You can't get stuck into one thing, but you have a capable personality for everyone to trust you and like you. * SILVER = You are imaginative and shy, but you like trying new things. You like to challenge yourself. You learn things easily, and like " HARD TO GET ". Your love is normally hard and confusing. * WHITE = You dream and have goals in your life. You get jelous easily and you don't react to things easily. You are different and sometimes thought highly by others. * OLIVE = You are warm and light hearted. You seem to flow well with friends and family. You don't like violence and know what's right. You are kind and cheerful, but don't envy people easily. * BROWN = You are active and sportive. It's hard for other people to become close with you, but you fall in love easily. But once you find out you can't get something, you give up and let go easily as well. * BLUE = You have low self- esteem and very picky. You are artistic and like to fall in love, but you let your love pass by, by loving with your mind, not your heart. *NAVY = You are attractive, and love your life. You have a strong feeling towards everything. And very easily distracted. Once you get angry at someone, it's hard for you to forgive them. *AQUA = Your feelings change suddenly and easily. You are always lonely, and like traveling. You are truthful, but listen and believe other people too easily. It's hard to find love for you, and you get lost in love easily. Sometimes you get hurt by love. * BLACK = You are challenging, and have the "GUTS". But you don't like changes in your life. And once you make a decision, you keep it that way for a long time. Your love is also challenging, and different. Credits to. :xixi:[/i]

Last edited by khuyabrye.20 (2012-05-10 01:36:56)

JaChriz[?] likes this topic.

ScarletMoon
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter

Re: What`s your birthday color?

Cream
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Gold :D
DreamWeaver
 F
DreamWeaver's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
go hye mi ~
Phillipines

Silver
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#59114;1336628196]* GRAY = You are [b]attractive[/b] and active. [i]You never hide your feelings, and express everything that's inside.[/i] But can be [b]selfish at times[/b]. [b]You want to be noticed, and don't like to be treated unequally.[/b] [b]You can brighten up peple's day.[/b] [i]You know what to say at the right time, and you have a good sense of humor.[/i][/quote] in Bold - true most of the time Italicized - not true most of the time
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#59114;1336628196]* BROWN = [b]You are active and sportive. It's hard for other people to become close with you, but you fall in love easily.[/b] But once you find out you can't get something, you give up and let go easily as well.[/quote] It's not that accurate but yeah. :lol3: /edited

Last edited by asawanibatman (2012-05-10 02:31:23)

sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

April 1st - April 10th - [b]NAVY[/b] NAVY = You are [b]attractive, and love your life[/b]. You have a [b]strong feeling towards everything[/b]. And very easily [b]distracted[/b]. Once you get angry at someone, it's hard for you to forgive them. [b]99% true to me [/b] :d The last one isn't true at all :eh:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote]NAVY = You are attractive, and love your life. You have a [b]strong feeling towards everything[/b]. And [b]very easily distracted[/b]. [b]Once you get angry at someone, it's hard for you to forgive them.[/b][/quote] Well this is basically me. Short attention span and anger management issues. :thumbsup:
4C4157
4C4157's display avatar
» FTalker
Team Saging
Error 404
Recycle Bin
2020-06-17
Website

May 2nd - May 14th - BLUE
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

[b]August 5th - August 13th - BLUE[/b] * [color=blue][b]BLUE[/b][/color] = You have low self- esteem and [b]very picky[/b]. You are artistic and [b]like to fall in love, but you let your love pass by, by loving with your mind, not your heart.[/b] Bold ones are not true. :lol3: And why BLUE not GREEN? :lol3:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
aicah
 c h i T A E
aicah's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
GANDA BABAE
Rated SPG

[b]* MAROON[/b] = You are intelligent, and know what's right. You like to take things go your way, which can sometimes cause trouble or not thinking about other people's feelings. But you are patient when it comes to love... Once you get a hold of the right person, it's hard for you to find a better love. :lol3:
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

[b]* YELLOW[/b] = You are sweet and innocent.Trusted by many people, and have a strong leadership towards relationships. You make good decision and make the right choice at the right time. And always dreaming of romantic relationship. hhahahahaha so true :evil:
melalacx
melalacx's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Row 4

CREAM = Competitive and sportive. Don't like losing and always cheerful! You are trustworthy , and very out-going. You choose love carefully, and don't fall in love easily. But once you find the right one, you don't let go for a long long time __ Well, I think it's correct. :lol3:
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

Navy :xixi: (what it means refer to the 1st post) :d
Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

* PURPLE = You are mysterious, never selfish and get interested in things easily. Your day can be sad or happy depending on your mood. You are popular between friends but you can act stupid at times, and forget things easily. You go for person that's trustworthy. TRUE.
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

May 15th - May 24th - GOLD [i] * GOLD = You know what's right and what's wrong. You are cheerful and out going. It's hard for you to find the one you want, but once you find the right person, you won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.[/i]
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

*NAVY = You are attractive, and love your life. You have a strong feeling towards everything. And very easily distracted. Once you get angry at someone, it's hard for you to forgive them. [b]Everything is true [/b] :lol3:
JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

[b]*NAVY[/b] = You are attractive, and love your life. You have a strong feeling towards everything. And very easily distracted. Once you get angry at someone, it's hard for you to forgive them. Yeah right :lol2: :xixi:
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

* [b]LIME[/b] = You are calm, but easily stressed out. You get jealous easily, and complain over little things. You can't get stuck into one thing, but you have a capable personality for everyone to trust you and like you. really true :thumbsup: :D
renz_RN
 Lawrence
renz_RN's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Nightosphere
Pampanga
2016-01-02
Website

July 26th - August 4th - PINK * PINK = You are always trying your best in everything, and like to help people and care for other people. But you are not easily satisfied. You have negatives thoughts, and you look for romantic love like in a fairytale.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:30

[ 9 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy