Yesha's display avatar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
im just beautiful me
PANDORAs BOX
2013-04-09
Website

Re: What`s your birthday color?

[color=red]* RED = Cute and lovable type, you are picky but always in love... and linked to be loved. Fresh and cheerful, but can "MOODY" at times. Capable with people, nice, soft and that can love you for the way you are. Likes people that are easy to talk to, and can make you feel comfortable.[/color]
Aybs
 Diana
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#59114;1336628196]* ORANGE = You are responsible for your own actions, and you know how to treat people. You always have goal to reach and are competitive. When it comes to friendship, you find it hard to trust someone, but once you find the right friend, you trust them for ever.[/quote] :)
mj.sanvictores
mj.sanvictores's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
2013-02-18
Website

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#59114;1336628196]* SILVER = You are imaginative and shy, but you like trying new things. You like to challenge yourself. You learn things easily, and like " HARD TO GET ". Your love is normally hard and confusing.[/quote] Very Libra.
kath
kath's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
2013-08-05

* WHITE = You dream and have goals in your life. You get jelous easily and you don't react to things easily. You are different and sometimes thought highly by others. :cool:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#59114;1336628196]August 5th - August 13th - BLUE[/quote] [quote=khuyabrye.20;#59114;1336628196]* BLUE = [b]You have low self- esteem and very picky.[/b] You are artistic and like to fall in love, but [b]you let your love pass by[/b], by loving with your mind, not your heart.[/quote]

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
Desaparecidos
 Conan Doyle
Desaparecidos's display avatar
» FTalker
a young detective
i'm at your back
2013-09-08

* GRAY = You are attractive and active. You never hide your feelings, and express everything that's inside. But can be selfish at times. You want to be noticed, and don't like to be treated unequally. You can brighten up peple's day. You know what to say at the right time, and you have a good sense of humor. ^ :eh:
kayeelsters
 Kayeel
kayeelsters's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Like a Boss
2019-03-11
Website

March 1st - March 10th - AQUA :eh:
Veelnerable
 Yvs ♥
Veelnerable's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I need love.
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Mars
2013-05-18
Website

* PINK = You are always trying your best in everything, and like to help people and care for other people. But you are not easily satisfied. You have negatives thoughts, and you look for romantic love like in a fairytale. Indeed.
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

[b]NAVY[/b] = [b][i]You are attractive, and love your life. You have a strong feeling towards everything. And very easily distracted. Once you get angry at someone, it's hard for you to forgive them.[/i][/b] The last sentence isn't true :lol3:
renz_RN
 Lawrence
renz_RN's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Nightosphere
Pampanga
2016-01-02
Website

July 26th - August 4th - PINK PINK = You are always trying your best in everything, and like to help people and care for other people. But you are not easily satisfied. You have negatives thoughts, and you look for romantic love like in a fairytale. I do agree about this info.. haha...
Jea
 weirdo
Jea's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Vizard ★ Femme
PANDORAs BOX

* BROWN = You are active and sportive. It's hard for other people to become close with you, but you fall in love easily. But once you find out you can't get something, you give up and let go easily as well. :lol3: aww opposite :lol3:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

May 15th - May 24th - GOLD
iSuperman
 3g
iSuperman's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

[quote]* WHITE = You dream and have goals in your life. You get jelous easily and you don't react to things easily. You are different and sometimes thought highly by others.[/quote] :thumbsup:
xena
 Xena
xena's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
The Scandalers
2014-05-10

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#59114;1336628196]September 24th - October 3rd - PURPLE[/quote] [quote=khuyabrye.20;#59114;1336628196]* PURPLE = [b]You are mysterious, never selfish and get interested in things easily.[/b] [b]Your day can be sad or happy depending on your mood.[/b] You are popular between friends but you can act stupid at times, and forget things easily. [b]You go for person that's trustworthy.[/b][/quote]
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

January 22. [i]* YELLOW = You are sweet and innocent.Trusted by many people, and have a strong leadership towards relationships. You make good decision and make the right choice at the right time. And always dreaming of romantic relationship.[/i]
jerriedee
 JID :) /je-ri-di/
jerriedee's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Row 4
Website

[quote][b]* WHITE = [/b]You dream and have goals in your life. You get jelous easily and you don't react to things easily. You are different and sometimes thought highly by others.[/quote] TRU DAT! :)
shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#59114;1336628196]* LIME = You are calm, but easily stressed out. You get jealous easily, and complain over little things. You can't get stuck into one thing, but you have a capable personality for everyone to trust you and like you.[/quote] wooff :B
K :)
 boss K.
K :)'s display avatar
» FTalker
someone's heart *
2014-09-05

October 24th - November 11th - WHITE WHITE = You dream and have goals in your life. You get jelous easily and you don't react to things easily. You are different and sometimes thought highly by others.
renz_RN
 Lawrence
renz_RN's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Nightosphere
Pampanga
2016-01-02
Website

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#59114;1336628196]July 26th - August 4th - PINK[/quote] [quote=khuyabrye.20;#59114;1336628196]* PINK = You are always trying your best in everything, and like to help people and care for other people. But you are not easily satisfied. You have negatives thoughts, and you look for romantic love like in a fairytale.[/quote] :excited::excited2::woohoo:
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

Navy - please refer to page 1 for the Meaning