discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

What is your ideal man/woman?

chaw
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: What is your ideal man/woman?

My ideal man is the "Man to Marry" and not the "Man to Date." He's the kind of man who thinks about the future and sees me in it. He's the kind of man who works hard to keep his university grades up because he knows he'll need a job and he needs to be able to support me. And if I ever move to another country, he will encourage me to achieve my goals (definitely NOT tell me I'm bound to fail and that I'll suffer bigtime) and tell me that he'll be there waiting for me when I come back home. A guy like that is hard to find. :chew:
JohnCaps
 John Capili
» FTalker
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
sa puso mo..
2014-05-02
Website

a girl who can tell me that im so handsome always..
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

A guy who'd (still) sing me a song even if he doesn't have a [i]maganda[/i] voice, even if he's out of tune, even if the lyrics are wrong. :3 haha
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

I don't mind being with a guy like Joey Tribbiani. :lol3: he's so stupid, but mannnn he's so funny HAHAHAHAHAHAH
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[spoiler][quote=chaw;#400289;1398228390]My ideal man is the "Man to Marry" and not the "Man to Date." He's the kind of man who thinks about the future and sees me in it. He's the kind of man who works hard to keep his university grades up because he knows he'll need a job and he needs to be able to support me. And if I ever move to another country, he will encourage me to achieve my goals (definitely NOT tell me I'm bound to fail and that I'll suffer bigtime) and tell me that he'll be there waiting for me when I come back home. A guy like that is hard to find. :chew:[/quote] [/spoiler] Yall. I think I might have found him already. I'm crying, but I'm gonna wait til both of us graduate college

Last edited by chaw (2015-02-14 03:55:16)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:52

[ 8 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy