myjhadeheart's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
TragicLover
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-31

Re: Friendzoned.

We started at M.u. but ended up being bestfriends.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

I friendzoned my crush after our "M.U Stage" (lol wat) because I got tired of talking to him everyday. It wasn't really infatuation. He just had good looks but that was just it.
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Others use to call us couple well..actually not bro...waakakakaaaa coz we alwayz make fun and of each other and hate each other in some wayz....rofl........wtf! :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Been friendzoned once. Friendzoned/brotherzoned. But she came around and we got together a couple of months after :heart:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

^wow so lucky.. I have been friendzoned since 2nd year highschool with this one guy named carlo. I hate guys whose name is carlo.. :lol3: :lol3: jk.. He's going to the same school where I go NOW (and i hate it), and.. I also hate it when he's like acting and feeling pogi when im around. urgh!!!! I know that he knows I crush him so big back when we're in highschool. And I guess, the whole campus knows that.. I even wrote a story inspired by our story wahaha! Kainis lang. The worse part is that, he confessed to my bff that he likes her.. That's when we're 4th yr already. I hate that moment T___T I really cant move on with that friendzone thinig he did to me. Hahahah! JK! :) PSP = past is past :lol3:

Last edited by bianx (2014-03-28 05:03:37)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

In order for you not to get friendzoned, your intentions must be clearrrrrrrrrrr. You either succeed or get rejected. If she says "We can still be friends." Say [i]fuck you po[/i] and exit dramatically like the bitter person that you are. :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

^ lol i know right. dont lead him on thats just stupid hahahah
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=bianx;#389818;1395997285]I have been friendzoned since 2nd year highschool with this one guy named carlo. I hate guys whose name is carlo..[/quote] I know someone named Carlo too but he's the one who got friendzoned. Karma found the wrong Carlo HAHAHAHHAHA how long ago was that? This carlo of yours sounds really full of ego. Go bruise his ego. Kick him in the nuts. :yes::lol2:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=Tres;#389891;1396019342][quote=bianx;#389818;1395997285]I have been friendzoned since 2nd year highschool with this one guy named carlo. I hate guys whose name is carlo..[/quote] I know someone named Carlo too but he's the one who got friendzoned. Karma found the wrong Carlo HAHAHAHHAHA how long ago was that? This carlo of yours sounds really full of ego. Go bruise his ego. Kick him in the nuts. :yes::lol2:[/quote] :lol2: hahahahah right... He's like pa-hard to get and everything. After all the courage i had to confess with what i truly feel about him, friendzoned padin. :facepalm: anyways, is that friend of yours still friendzoned now? :lol3: maybe someone will come along to fill his empty broken friendzoned heart, because you know life is a yin yang, when something bad happens something good comes along and sometimes, even better. and im glad carlo dumped me before, so i got the chance to know someone way better than him. :thumbsup: so your friend should be happy by now? Is he? Does he already have a girlfriend? Or atleast someone who cares for him? The one who friendzoned us should be jealous as hell :lol3: joke lang. Good for you tres the one who friendzoned you didn't resist your appeal that's why she fell for you too afterwards :lol2:

Last edited by bianx (2014-03-28 17:57:18)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=bianx;#389990;1396043789]He's like pa-hard to get and everything. After all the courage i had to confess with what i truly feel about him, friendzoned padin. :facepalm:[/quote] Was he still pa-hard to get even after he friendzoned you? Whatever happened to him? I mean, where is he now? [quote=bianx;#389990;1396043789]and im glad carlo dumped me before, so i got the chance to know someone way better than him. :thumbsup: so your friend should be happy by now? Is he? Does he already have a girlfriend? Or atleast someone who cares for him? The one who friendzoned us should be jealous as hell :lol3: joke lang.[/quote] That's what I was gunna say too! You found someone waaaay better. His name even sounds better than 'carlo.' hahahaha my friend Carlo is still single :lol3: but he's a happy single. Besides, he's a nursing student so he kinda figured he won't be able to spare enough time for a girlfriend. [quote=bianx;#389990;1396043789]Good for you tres the one who friendzoned you didn't resist your appeal that's why she fell for you too afterwards :lol2:[/quote] Oh I was lucky enough! Hahahahaha she once admitted to me that she friendzoned me because she thought I was going to friendzone her if she showed a hint of romantic affection. Like she didn't want to assume. So when I finally confessed (in a pretty straightforward approach so she would get me crystal clear), she said she felt the same. So yeah, I think the kind of friendzone that happened to me was out of anxiety. Unlike others who do it out of ego.
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

^well yeah.. Bale ganto kasi yun :lol3: I have crushed him for 2years. 2ndyr-4th yr hs. In our senior year, we got the chance to be close to each other, we're like talking and laughing, just having fun with each other's company. Ganun ganun, but, of course it is not always the two of us. Most of the times, we talk with our barkadas around. So that is why he knew my bff. So after all the talking, like that, i think he fell inlove with my bff since she's pretty and sexy unlike me hahahaha. Our other barkadas told me that carlo confessed to my bff when i was gone for few days because i was sick. So after that, i did my own step, like, i texted him that why my bff, y not me? I love him for reals.. Like that. So there had been awkward moments between the two of us until we graduated. As of now, he's my schoolmate. We're going to the same college. But he's in other department so lucky me hahaha! We're in good terms now.. We talk when there is a chance. Good for your friend then. And good for you too. You havent experienced that kind of friendzoning yet. Maybe you're really appealing in person huh? Hahaha! You must go to ozine fest this coming april so we can see if it's true hmm... :lol2:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=bianx;#390091;1396088267]So that is why he knew my bff. So after all the talking, like that, i think he fell inlove with my bff since she's pretty and sexy unlike me hahahaha.[/quote] That's the masaklap part though. Of all people, why does the interest choose the bff :lol3: haayyssst life :lol2: but props to you for taking that step. I mean, that alone must have required so much courage. What did he tell you when you confessed though? I mean, if you don't mind me asking. [i]Sana pala nasabihan mo sya talaga nung post ni aya na "pakyu po" hahahahahaha[/i] would've been a hilarious moment to make up for the friendzoned feeling :lol3: [quote=bianx;#390091;1396088267]Maybe you're really appealing in person huh? Hahaha! You must go to ozine fest this coming april so we can see if it's true hmm... :lol2:[/quote] Nahhh, I can't say I'm [i]that[/i]. Hahahaha [i]nababasted din ako huy. Baka madisappoint ko pa kayo.[/i] HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=Tres;#390110;1396097987][quote=bianx;#390091;1396088267]So that is why he knew my bff. So after all the talking, like that, i think he fell inlove with my bff since she's pretty and sexy unlike me hahahaha.[/quote] That's the masaklap part though. Of all people, why does the interest choose the bff :lol3: haayyssst life :lol2: but props to you for taking that step. I mean, that alone must have required so much courage. What did he tell you when you confessed though? I mean, if you don't mind me asking. [i]Sana pala nasabihan mo sya talaga nung post ni aya na "pakyu po" hahahahahaha[/i] would've been a hilarious moment to make up for the friendzoned feeling :lol3: [quote=bianx;#390091;1396088267]Maybe you're really appealing in person huh? Hahaha! You must go to ozine fest this coming april so we can see if it's true hmm... :lol2:[/quote] Nahhh, I can't say I'm [i]that[/i]. Hahahaha [i]nababasted din ako huy. Baka madisappoint ko pa kayo.[/i] HAHAHAHAHAHAHA![/quote] Aweeee? Hahahaah! No disappointments dude, and if you like we're planning to attend summer slam after ozine, go come haha! Anyways, yeah, it's so masaklap that he chose my bff over me like heller, im the one who introduced you to one another... Im the first one to know you so y choose her?! Like that hahahaha! But, after my brave confession, he just said thank you. Then i asked him if he knows that all the time, he said, hindi naman ako manhid para di ko malaman. Alam ko lahat ng nangyayari sa palgid ko. So... Ang dating is, he doesnt really like me at all. Because he knew at the very beginning that i like him. So very friendzoned talaga. After those conversations, it got awkward na between the two of us. But as of now, we're talking, like there was nothing like that happened between us. Saya noh? Hahahaha! -__- And... Yes i wish i have said that. F him! That time. Haha!

Last edited by bianx (2014-03-29 20:31:17)

PretZel
 zelle
PretZel's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Website

i friendzoned my 2 guy friends who were both on the same members of our barkada. and it was kinda awkward because this first guy was the first one who confessed to me (and to everyone -,-) that he loves me a lot. This guy kept on telling me some pick up lines (that i found very cute and cheesy at first). Days passed, there's this second guy who confessed me through chat that he likes me so much and that he gets jealous when some other guys talk to me or even stare at me and im like oh my gahhhhd he's creepy. But as time goes by, i realized that i've got no choice but to tell them to please stop acting as if i like them too because i don't like them the way they do. I know it hurts but i've got to tell them the truth because i don't want them also to get hurt. But of course i told them that i can still be their friend. But they didn't stop. Even if i friendzoned them, i told them that they've got no chance to be my bf, [i]binasted ko na't lahat-lahat[/i]... they still like me :crybaby: i did the best that i can for them to stop but the first guy told me that he still loves me no matter what and the second guy told me that he'll wait even if it takes decades :facepalm: like wtf we're still highschool students and we'll be classmates again for the next school year and there are so many chix out there and im pretty sure that their tricks would work on them huhuhuhuhu it's like i'm so [i]kawawa[/i] because i can't make them stop loving me errrr
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

I dude-zoned him.
Moguu
 Nagz Servano
Moguu's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
WANDERER
FAiRYTAiL
2020-12-26

yeah. we talked longer than we used to before when she had a bf. She knew that i like her.. cause im always Sweet to her but at the End of our Convo , she Called me "FRiEND" . LiTERALLY HURTS.. :x_x: ( Luh?? drama . :shh: . :lala::lol3: )
douchefag
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

I friendzoned my 3 friends lmao they were tryna flirt with me so i stopped talking to them and started calling them "lola, ate and nanay" lmao i have a girlfriend that time and i didnt want to cheat so yeah i friendzoned them
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

These days I've been friendzoning guys who tryna move up the friendzone.. It's just hard to see a friend as a man after being friends for so long. I always say, "I'll always be your ate" or "You're like a brother to me, I'm grateful for you" :cry: I don't think I'm the right person to look at anyway
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

I have been friendzoned more than I friendzone other guys. One guy, I thought we had something - always go watch movies, eat together - but not official. I thought we're approaching the borderline of 'more than friends' until one day me confesses to me that he is gay, which got my heart broken but relieved because he told the truth. We now call each other 'girl' or 'babe'. :lol3: and we have become closer than ever. Then there's this another guy to whom I expressed my admiration. It was returned but he apologized and said he's not yet ready for relationship. I told him I didn't ask for it and that I was there for him as a friend. He thanked me then. We friend-zoned each other. :lol2:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:02

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy