Dear Someone

ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

Re: Dear Someone

Dear Someone. It has been 2 weeks since the last time I saw you. How are you?
michelle
michelle's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

seeeyaaah :excited2:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Dear Love, Where have you been? I'm still here waiting for you. I miss you so badly. Come back soon okay?

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

dear someone, [spoiler]did you get to sleep last night? if you didn't, its because you were in my dreams, wide awake.[/spoiler]
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

[spoiler]I don't care.[/spoiler]
LoveKat
LoveKat's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Bataan, PH
2017-06-04
Website

Dear Someone, why did you showed up on my dreams?
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

Dear someone. I still care for you. Hope you feel it. :"> Brye.
shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

dear someone, [spoiler]i dont know what to do anymore, you already said goodbye and i took that seriously, but days after that, you just popped out and talked to me like nothing happened. If you just know, you broke me, and i dont know if talking to you would fix or would break me even. You're confusing me. And you know what? i just realized that you're the first person who made me feel like this, yeah, i've had many people i've liked before but i hadn't felt like this for them, you're the first person that kept me thinking for hours, the only person i really look up to, or just an admiration? lol. i dont know and i dont care, i just want to tell you how much you have affected my life, i've realized somethings from you, you made things clear to me, im a better person now, and thats all because of you. Thanks and i love you, wherever you are please take care of yourself.[/spoiler]
miczieshane
 Mica Shane Colina
miczieshane's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
Imperfect in any angle
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2014-03-14
Website

Dear Someone, It hurts seeing you happy in other's body. :xixi: I mean, arms. :kiss:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Dear someone, You are funny in unimaginable ways. You have weird ideas in your head and really like weird, quirky people. And yes, I would love to watch Martin Scorsese films with you so long as it's your treat. Bel
miczieshane
 Mica Shane Colina
miczieshane's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
Imperfect in any angle
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2014-03-14
Website

Dear someone, Please try to listen even if you already know that their reasons are wrong. I don't hate you because I know I am wrong. All I ask from you is that you listen to me.
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

Dear [s]someone[/s][sup]teacher[/sup] [spoiler]I'm not in the mood, i'm not feeling well a while ago till now. i can't talk clearly and it's hard to breath normally, but still you urge me to do that and this and threat me that you'll drop me out from the section . how can you be so heartless and selfish and all ? know what, you're like more of a devil . i know from the start, it's my fault. i'm the one to be blame of, but why the heck my other classmate were involved ? you're not worthy to be our adviser, how much more to be called as our second mother ? if we could only have the right to impeach you... majority wins right ? nvm, karma is waiting for you . and yeah I don't need a self-centered teacher like you, i can nurture my own talents and skills by my own, i don't need you at all . In fact the devil's expanding his territory, yo are free to enter . will you not go and sit on your throne ?[/spoiler]
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Dear Someone [spoiler]You'll never see the photographs and the films rolling inside my head so suck a dick because I've got a plane ticket to New York. I'll meet you there.[/spoiler]
aicah
 c h i T A E
aicah's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
GANDA BABAE
Rated SPG

Dear Someone, My fault again, and I'm sorry. I miss you. I miss us. I really do! I miss you like a fat kid on a diet misses a cake. Like cornflakes miss their milk. Like dirty clothes misses the laundry. lol I don't know. If you only knew... But I just can't. I like you too really. really. really! Just BELIEVE. Like Beliebers on Justin Bieber.
xena
 Xena
xena's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
The Scandalers
2014-05-10

Dear Someone, Hi. :um: I know you don`t have any clue about this. So yeah. I`m writing this anyway because I know you can`t read this. So. :shrug: I just want to tell you that I finally made up my mind. I`m moving to another chapter of my life without any trace of you. So yeah. I`m over you. But that doesn`t mean I will treat you like a stranger. You`re still my boss. But since we`re over, I hope we can be friends? Yeah. Don`t worry. No hard feelings. I just hope that I can tell you all of these in person. :um: :d -- fifi
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Dearest,

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

its.DYEN
 DYEN
its.DYEN's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
what is ... love?
Quezon City
2014-02-18
Website

Dear Someone, You're so naive. Stop taking me for granted :( Don't you know it hurts so bad.. :cry: Just go on with your life.. </3 :cry: -dyen
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

DearSomeone. I know I'm not perfect. I fuckin' admit that I'm not good in English. And so? would you mind your own business? Brye
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

Dear s[s]omeone[/s], [spoiler][i]How can I forget you if i still play our recorded conversations and caught myself smiling everytime you cross my mind ?[/i][/spoiler]
jemsykes
 Jem
jemsykes's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Post Mortem
Narnia

dear someone, i miss you.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk