velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

Re: Braces

If it's just a design :facepalm: But if it's for the sake of your teeth's alignment, why not? :yes2:
Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

I have braces but then, you really need a lot of stuff. A brace-designed toothbrush and brace-designed dental floss. It's quite annoying to me that other people are getting braces just to look cool. Not for teeth-aligning. Boohoo. They're wasting money. Btw, it's really expensive. :|
saberAlter
 Jolene
» FTalkManiac
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2012-11-04

I've had braces for almost a year now and I've always thought that it's total shit. It's not "fun and cool" at all, why the fuck would people think that...it costs a rather big amount of money, it's high maintenance and it hurts. I will never understand people who would wear it for purposes of so called "fashion." :-_-:
Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

[quote=saberAlter;#84414;1337174640]it costs a rather big amount of money, it's high maintenance and it hurts. I will never understand people who would wear it for purposes of so called "fashion."[/quote] Amen. Then whenever you'll make out; it will make sabit sabit here and there. It hurts, okay? :lol3::lol3:
myjhadeheart
 Jhade Concepcion
myjhadeheart's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
TragicLover
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-31

[quote=saberAlter;#84414;1337174640]it's high maintenance and it hurts.[/quote] [quote=Letsirk;#84422;1337174773]Amen. Then whenever you'll make out; it will make sabit sabit here and there. It hurts, okay?[/quote] ...aww . never thought it would hurt . now I understand . so how does it differ with retainers ?
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

I'm curious if wearing braces is REALLY effective in teeth's alignment ? :doubt: @T : It depends. But for "fashion purpose"? They're wasting they're money.:wtf: Why not share their blessings to "less fortunate" ? You know, braces are reallllyy eexxxppeennssiivvee. :O_O:

Last edited by lLovely.1pis (2012-05-16 11:22:21)

Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

[quote=myjhadeheart;#84678;1337179764]so how does it differ with retainers ?[/quote] After your brace thing, you'll use retainers. But, there are mild teeth problems which only uses retainers. Which is more okay than braces. Braces are much, even more.. Hard because every bracket (the box shaped metal) is being placed in every teeth of your mouth with cement. [quote=lLovely.1pis;#84727;1337181624]I'm curious if wearing braces is REALLY effective in teeth's alignment ?[/quote] Yes. You'll go to your dentist every week, 2 weeks or every month to adjust your braces. And change the color of the rubbers!
Lynn
 Lynn Reyes
Lynn's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
ghost in uniform B)
2013-03-22

[quote=Letsirk;#85332;1337225998]Yes. You'll go to your dentist every week, 2 weeks or every month to adjust your braces. And change the color of the rubbers![/quote] the hard thing is when you're not using rubbers, at the latter part of me having braces, we used wired that we're really a pain when the sides of your mouth is *nasasabit* braces are fine, but very irritating at times and quite a pain in the *** cause it needs to be checked weekly*for me* but retainers are harder cause it makes you talk funny.

Last edited by Lynn (2012-05-17 08:25:46)

Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Lynn;#87151;1337257435]the hard thing is when you're not using rubbers, at the latter part of me having braces, we used wired that we're really a pain when the sides of your mouth is *nasasabit*[/quote] Does that happen? Well, now I have my braces adjusted and I cried because of the pain. But I know it's worth it. It's just.. Not so nice since my dad tells me that I should do the chores since he paid 50k for my braces... Ugh.
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

[quote=Letsirk;#85332;1337225998]Yes. You'll go to your dentist every week, 2 weeks or every month to adjust your braces. And change the color of the rubbers![/quote] I heard that changing the color of the rubbers is the most painful process. :lol: True? I've always wanted to have braces cause my teeth aren't aligned. :| :lol3:
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

[quote=Letsirk;#87552;1337267447]Not so nice since my dad tells me that I should do the chores since he paid 50k for my braces...[/quote] HUWAAATT ?? 50k ?! Really ?!!! :O_O: I thought it was 10k+ ... :lol3: [quote=asawanibatman;#87743;1337298935]I've always wanted to have braces cause my teeth aren't aligned.[/quote] Me tooo ~~~~ but after knowing it costs too much pain and soooo expensive, I changed my mind :no:
Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

[quote=asawanibatman;#87743;1337298935]I heard that changing the color of the rubbers is the most painful process. True?[/quote] It depends whether you have the continuous style of the rubbers. Like the upper part of her teeth.. Super painful. All your teeh is like being compressed that you can't eat for a week! Then the bottom part is just okay, one rubber per teeth which happens if your teeth is already aligned and under going maintenance. [spoiler][img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTftcN1N8ikQZ8uqsFCNC7yCmzizXGXwcTtydiXvIZytfLgza5-T24KaQvF[/img][/spoiler] And removing the rubbers is heavenly. Super. [quote=lLovely.1pis;#87897;1337308907]HUWAAATT ?? 50k ?! Really ?!!! I thought it was 10k+ ...[/quote] Yup, 50k. I heard that the cheapest is like 40k.. And some dentists consider the problem of their teeth as their pricing. So if you have extreme teeh problems... [i]pabunot mo nalang[/i] :lol3::lol3: loljk, ask for discount. :) And the thing is, you need to pay half of the price, like for instance, it's 50k.. You need to pay half of that, 25k for your first day, you'll have braces that day. Then the next day you'll have your braces adjusted, you need to pay like 2k every visit. You need a lot of money since some dentists charge the cleaning of your braces and if there's a removed bracket, it costs 700 pesos to 1k each. btw, there are many designs for the bracket which is really cute! Mickey mouse :3 (The pink one) The normal one is the black one. [spoiler][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jgmAa9a-v14/TlHNdjBClbI/AAAAAAAACpY/wWeLojpvli4/s1600/IMG-0247.JPG[/img][/spoiler] I can't find the flower designed brackets. ;(

Last edited by Letsirk (2012-05-17 23:22:42)

Zypadhera
 Telalalalay
Zypadhera's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Feel the heat
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2017-03-22
Website

It's not about being cool or not. I don't get it. Braces are used to align and straighten teeth not a basis if you're cool or not. :no2:
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

[quote=Letsirk;#87987;1337311003]And removing the rubbers is heavenly. Super.[/quote] Lol. You make me so excited to have braces. :lol3: [quote=Letsirk;#87987;1337311003]Yup, 50k. I heard that the cheapest is like 40k.. And some dentists consider the problem of their teeth as their pricing. So if you have extreme teeh problems... pabunot mo nalang :lol3::lol3: loljk, ask for discount. :) And the thing is, you need to pay half of the price, like for instance, it's 50k.. You need to pay half of that, 25k for your first day, you'll have braces that day. Then the next day you'll have your braces adjusted, you need to pay like 2k every visit.[/quote] Hmm, here in Cebu, a dentist offered me to have braces for 30k only. :lol3: 50% at first visit too. :lol3: But I'm not sure, cause my dad doesn't want to see me in pain "daw". [i]Charoterang bakla[/i]! :lol3: :lol3: But maybe sometime this year or next year. :D
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

I had my braces removed last year and I think the only fun thing about wearing braces is you get to change the color :lol3: You'd want to keep your brace era photos once you got your braces removed :lol3: At least, for me :-j
Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

[quote=asawanibatman;#88495;1337329983]Lol. You make me so excited to have braces.[/quote] Haha! Really fun as they say. And it will add to your ganda points :eh: And you need to learn how to smile!! [quote=asawanibatman;#88495;1337329983]Hmm, here in Cebu, a dentist offered me to have braces for 30k only. 50% at first visit too. But I'm not sure, cause my dad doesn't want to see me in pain "daw". Charoterang bakla! But maybe sometime this year or next year.[/quote] Wow, cheap! That's already okay! Well, the pain only lasts for 1 week.. And all you need to eat are those with soup. Haha. Goodluck tho! :D
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Whoever thinks that braces are cool should try getting one. I never had braces because I have perfectly aligned teeth thanks to genetics. But my cousin cried after getting hers. Sucks to be her since she thought t'was all for swag. [spoiler]I don't use the word swag often but she referred to braces as swag material :B[/spoiler]
Lynn
 Lynn Reyes
Lynn's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
ghost in uniform B)
2013-03-22

[quote=Letsirk;#87552;1337267447]Does that happen?[/quote] Yes! =( And they really hurt. Have you tried it when there's this rubber thingy connected in you upper and lower brackets so it's hard to open your mouth? That was a pain in the ***. [quote=Letsirk;#87987;1337311003]And removing the rubbers is heavenly. Super.[/quote] I agree! It's like having your teeth breathe!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:32

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy