Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Braces

Letsirk
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero

Re: Braces

[quote=Lynn;#92952;1337432040]Yes! And they really hurt. Have you tried it when there's this rubber thingy connected in you upper and lower brackets so it's hard to open your mouth? That was a pain in the ***.[/quote] I never had the chance to experience that, but I find it cute! It's like you only need to open your mouth that big. :lol3: [quote=Lynn;#92952;1337432040]I agree! It's like having your teeth breathe![/quote] That's why I cherish every moment everytime my rubbers are removed. :lol3: And I'm undergoing maintainance for about 3 months and it will be removed. Thank God!
Lynn
 Lynn Reyes
Lynn's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
ghost in uniform B)
2013-03-22

[quote=Letsirk;#93083;1337434086]I never had the chance to experience that, but I find it cute! It's like you only need to open your mouth that big.[/quote] It's cute when you're not the one experiencing it. I liked it before when it was on my Mom, but when I got it.. I was... :aaa: I kept trying to open my mouth so wide. haha. [quote=Letsirk;#93083;1337434086]That's why I cherish every moment everytime my rubbers are removed.[/quote] Yes. and then you'll again pick what colors will be the next. haha. [quote=Letsirk;#93083;1337434086]And I'm undergoing maintainance for about 3 months and it will be removed. Thank God![/quote] Then there'll be retainers, which are, for me, worse than braces.
Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

I don't want one but I NEED one. There are no spaces left for my molars and wisdom. :no3: [quote=Letsirk;#87987;1337311003]I can't find the flower designed brackets. ;([/quote] My friend had flower designed retainers. She told me it hurts but a lot of my classmates are wearing one and they don't seem to be in pain. [quote=Letsirk;#88949;1337342219]Haha! Really fun as they say. And it will add to your ganda points And you need to learn how to smile!![/quote] No ganda points for me. :( I'm wearing glasses and I'm gonna wear braces in some time. I will look like Ugly Betty awww :crybaby:
Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Lynn;#93145;1337435591]It's cute when you're not the one experiencing it. I liked it before when it was on my Mom, but when I got it.. I was... I kept trying to open my mouth so wide. haha.[/quote] | want to try that!! Gaaah. [quote=Lynn;#93145;1337435591]Yes. and then you'll again pick what colors will be the next. haha.[/quote] Yeah! And pick alternate colors. Hahaha! [quote=Lynn;#93145;1337435591]Then there'll be retainers, which are, for me, worse than braces.[/quote] Why? Is it worse? [quote=Daniera_cHan122;#95073;1337499780]My friend had flower designed retainers. She told me it hurts but a lot of my classmates are wearing one and they don't seem to be in pain.[/quote] It only hurts if it's just been adjusted. For me it hurts a week. [quote=Daniera_cHan122;#95073;1337499780]No ganda points for me. I'm wearing glasses and I'm gonna wear braces in some time. I will look like Ugly Betty awww[/quote] I'm wearing glasses too! Well, you should pick a nice frame for your glasses. :) Be confident of yourself since I've been seeing a lot of guys falling inlove with girls with braces.. Wonder why I don't have a guy.. :cry: :lol3:
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

[quote=Daniera_cHan122;#95073;1337499780]No ganda points for me. I'm wearing glasses and I'm gonna wear braces in some time. I will look like Ugly Betty awww[/quote] I'm wearing glasses too, and I'm planning to have braces but I doubt it if my friends still recognize me after that. They said I'm so [i]cute daw[/i] :lol3: if I'm wearing eyeglass but, braces ?:O_O:. Nerrdddyyy and Ugglllyy Betttyy ~~ :cry: [quote=Letsirk;#95274;1337504372]I'm wearing glasses too! Well, you should pick a nice frame for your glasses.[/quote] Wut glasses do you where ? Those big one ?(ppl use big one for fashion). :um: [quote=Letsirk;#95274;1337504372]Be confident of yourself since I've been seeing a lot of guys falling inlove with girls with braces..[/quote] Not all, some girls look cute with braces but others look [i]bad[/i] .
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Braces are pretty cool :B
Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

[quote=lLovely.1pis;#95868;1337513623]I'm wearing glasses too, and I'm planning to have braces but I doubt it if my friends still recognize me after that. They said I'm so cute daw if I'm wearing eyeglass but, braces ?. Nerrdddyyy and Ugglllyy Betttyy ~~[/quote] They will recognice you. They will be used to that. Well, maybe if you're not looking good, it's only for the meantime.. Not forever. :) [quote=lLovely.1pis;#95868;1337513623]Wut glasses do you where ? Those big one ?(ppl use big one for fashion).[/quote] My previous dp, I used those wafer glasses which is just for [i]porma[/i] :lol3::lol3: But my real glasses is without the big frames. Ask the lady in the optical shop to find one cheap and glasses that will suit your face especially with your braces. :) [quote=lLovely.1pis;#95868;1337513623]Not all, some girls look cute with braces but others look bad .[/quote] Do I look bad with my braces? :lol3::lol3:
ice
 Ice Tortilla
» FTalker
Se7en Deadly Sins
Snezhnaya
2021-11-20

[b]They sort of boost one's confidence.[/b] Also, they can make you want to pull them out of your mouth just because you cannot tolerate the pain anymore. :lol3: I enjoyed the colored bands the most because I get to choose the color and design, but that's it. My friends thought it was "cool" because they look pretty, but hell no! :lol3: Plus, they are so expensive and the price actually depends on what kind of treatment you are getting. :| I wore them a few years ago, and they really helped my teeth become straight, but after the treatment, I did not wear my retainers regularly so I think I have to wear those braces again for about 2 years. Seriously, I don't want to look like a lady who cannot close her mouth properly lol Sucks so bad when you don't listen to your dentist :lol3:
ScarletMoon
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter

i lol'd at the posts..nakarelate [quote=Zypadhera;#88166;1337316669]It's not about being cool or not. I don't get it. Braces are used to align and straighten teeth not a basis if you're cool or not. :no2:[/quote] i agree..
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

You lose weight when you get your braces hahahahah they're super awesome ((((=
JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

It's cute :heart: I wanna have that one soon =)
xoxoshine
 Shine De Guzman
xoxoshine's display avatar
» n00b
Zamboanga City
2012-06-25
Website

I got my braces just last March of this year.. Been wanting to have it for so long since my teeth are not aligned and needs to be fixed.. I go to my dentist for adjustment every 2 weeks.. and what I really love about braces is that color of the rubber! First few days was so painful, that I can't even eat a single grain of rice.. after a while, even after adjustments I'm already immune with the pain.. ahe ;) [quote][b]For me, braces has 2 purposes:[/b] 1. Fix my teeth 2. &STYLE - some people say it adds beauty and charm to people who wears braces! *really?[/quote]
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

Some people are more attractive with braces but I don't find braces cool :-_-:

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=Tricia;#161902;1339420930]Some people are more attractive with braces but I don't find braces cool :-_-:[/quote] Its not for cool or not! waaaaaaakakakakaka its for straightening the ugly tooths....waaaaaaaakakakakaka :lol3:
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

[quote=Principe Azheef;#161913;1339421125]Its not for cool or not! waaaaaaakakakakaka its for straightening the ugly tooths....waaaaaaaakakakakaka :lol3:[/quote] Bcuuzz some want their teeth to be pretty to looook pretty in general :lol2: popyular t3ens

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=Tricia;#161953;1339421968]Bcuuzz some want their teeth to be pretty to looook pretty in general :lol2: popyular t3ens[/quote] Ermmmm yeah some of them guess so.waaaaaaaaaaakakakakakakkaka I put one on your teeth soon. :lol3:
xx4eversilentxx
 Frenchise
xx4eversilentxx's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
you can call me 'french'
PANDORAs BOX
Cebu,Phillipines
2020-08-22
Website

for me,it's cool...:yes3:
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=xoxoshine;#159183;1339343837]2. &STYLE - some people say it adds beauty and charm to people who wears braces! *really?[/quote] sadly, not everybody looks good with it especially on the first few months. you're mouth is still kind of protruded (((:
jerriedee
 JID :) /je-ri-di/
jerriedee's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Row 4
Website

[quote=velle;#83746;1337163818]If it's just a design :facepalm: But if it's for the sake of your teeth's alignment, why not? :yes2:[/quote] I agree. :) My dentist said I don't need braces. =)
Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

i'm scared of it. Because in my condition, it will REALLY hurt. :fear:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk