yh3t's display avatar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Summoner's Rift
2015-06-18

Re: Mobile Ftalk

There's like a thread like this in the old ftalk, but the idea wasn't approved. If I remember correctly, people said that browsing theftalk using their phones is not that slow so there's really no need to have ftalk mobile. I tried browsing ftalk using 3g(my phone), and it's not slow. I tried using my mom's phone (she has 4g) and it's really fast. I also tried browsing it using a wifi, and it's fast as well. So,
neexkun
 Neex Feliz
neexkun's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Bulacan, PH
2014-03-15
Website

I remember that thread too. Well, I'm not really after how fast it loads since mine is okay as well. I'm more on the user-friendly aspect of it. I don't like the idea of zooming in and out and scrolling up and down and left and right too much. I dunno, maybe it's just me.

Last edited by neexkun (2012-05-19 13:57:45)

meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=neexkun;#93516;1337450111]I don't like the idea of zooming in and out and scrolling up and down and left and right too much. I dunno, maybe it's just me.[/quote] It's not just you Kuya Neex. I also find it hard to navigate ftalk because you need to zoom and scroll. @ELLE has the same sentiments too :xixi::xixi:
Aybs
 Diana
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#94652;1337494161]@ELLE has the same sentiments too[/quote] Count me in. :lol3:
Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#94652;1337494161]I also find it hard to navigate ftalk because you need to zoom and scroll.[/quote] You're not alone
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=Daniera_cHan122;#95456;1337507003]You're not alone[/quote] [quote=Aybs;#95177;1337501890]Count me in.[/quote] Hi mister admin sir :xixi:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=yh3t;#93458;1337447552]There's like a thread like this in the old ftalk, but the idea wasn't approved. If I remember correctly, people said that browsing theftalk using their phones is not that slow so there's really no need to have ftalk mobile. I tried browsing ftalk using 3g(my phone), and it's not slow. I tried using my mom's phone (she has 4g) and it's really fast. I also tried browsing it using a wifi, and it's fast as well. So,[/quote] Yeah. I remember dch suggesting it I think and it wasn't approved because Ftalk is easy to load in mobile phones and admin isn't really fond of opening FT in small screens. :lol3: [hr][hr][hr] [quote=neexkun;#93516;1337450111]. I don't like the idea of zooming in and out and scrolling up and down and left and right too much. I dunno, maybe it's just me.[/quote] :thumbsup:
ELLE
 Elle
ELLE's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
(●ᴥ●)
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#94652;1337494161]It's not just you Kuya Neex. I also find it hard to navigate ftalk because you need to zoom and scroll. @ELLE has the same sentiments too[/quote] this =(
neexkun
 Neex Feliz
neexkun's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Bulacan, PH
2014-03-15
Website

[quote=aya;#95513;1337508562]and admin isn't really fond of opening FT in small screens. :lol3:[/quote] Maybe admin should be a little more sensitive with his members? LOL :lol3: I'm not pointing out that this suggestion must be implemented but we should also put in mind that there are some members who don't access the forum through their desktops and laptops, and there are also situations where we can only visit Ftalk with the use of our mobile phones and other handheld gadgets.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=neexkun;#96328;1337519683]I'm not pointing out that this suggestion must be implemented but we should also put in mind that there are some members who don't access the forum through their desktops and laptops, and there are also situations where we can only visit Ftalk with the use of our mobile phones and other handheld gadgets.[/quote] True. Actually, at first I wasn't open with the idea since I don't access FT in mobile phones or other handheld gadgets either... :xixi: In any case, I am now in favor of the mobile FT. :thumbsup: If I remember correctly, admin told dch he wasn't really up for it coz he doesn't know if his hard work will pay off. I bet he'd make it happen neex-kun if you garner more supporters.
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

Im in kuya Neex. I tried ftalk before in my mobile and :cry:
Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

Maybe a layout for mobile phones? :pet:
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

[quote=neexkun;#93516;1337450111]I remember that thread too. Well, I'm not really after how fast it loads since mine is okay as well. I'm more on the user-friendly aspect of it. I don't like the idea of zooming in and out and scrolling up and down and left and right too much. I dunno, maybe it's just me.[/quote] We have the same dilemma. =(
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

[quote=neexkun;#93516;1337450111]I don't like the idea of zooming in and out and scrolling up and down and left and right too much.[/quote] I'm having a hard time when doing this. :yes2:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
FTalk
» Admin

Sorry guys I don't think I'll be able to create a mobile version of FTalk. To do it manually would be difficult and time-consuming (Not only the layout, some of the forum scripts need to be rewritten too in mobile version). I've seen some softwares and tools to create mobile sites but I'm not familiar with those (Some are costly and the free ones are usually not that good). If any of you know a quick and easy way to create a mobile version of an existing site, inform me. :lol:
neexkun
 Neex Feliz
neexkun's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Bulacan, PH
2014-03-15
Website

Aw, I see. Maybe I'll just create it myself if I have the knowledge to do so. Hahaha. Thanks admin. :)
jhunz1951
 Jhunel Amantiad
jhunz1951's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Zamboanga City
2019-06-30
Website

wow.. i hope we can help our admin to have the mobile ftalk,
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

I was wishing teh same thing :lol3:, since i couldn't even open Ftalk with my old phone which is a Samsung Corby, it cant bring up the page bcus its too big :x_x:, Mebbe if we can get help from the script masters hurr then we can make this happen? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Calling back: Xavierkym, Kherminator, & calling out to Vitz, Bobcbar.. Who else? :lol3:

Last edited by PUSH (2012-08-05 17:21:29)

oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

Ftalk's working real fine on my phone. :) But I hope someday there will be an app. Hehe.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:16

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy